Women To Avoid - merged thread

A very good friend of mine has told me there are no ugly women in this world, to "someone" she may be da "BOMB".

Well come to find out a lot of "Bombshell" babes, know what they got and know what they can get away with what they got.

So who to avoid? Avoid those "bombs", when things start exploding in the relationship, its time to take cover, me I just run.

Instead of honeyko, she turns out to be moneyko. Avoid at all costs.

>> Eh baka naman you also used money to lure her ?

women who doesn't tell you where she lives, doesn't introduce you to her parents after a year of dating..that my friend is a deal breaker

>> have you invited her also to your home?

yeah!!!!! iwasan yung mga nagpapakipot dyan! heheheh! yung mga double meaning ang mga sinasabi...teka ...ako yun a! heheheh !

>> maraming guys gusto yung challenge lalo na sa mga nagpapakipot

mga userssss, gagamitin ka lang pala para pag selosin yung taong gusto nya!!!

>> eh kung mahal mo di hayaan mong pagamit ka ... malay mo mahalin ka rin ng tunay

Yeah Iwasan yang mga babaeng magulo ang mundo at walang EQ! gaya ko!

>> lahat ng tao may kanya-kanyang version ng kaguluhan ng kanilang mundo ... at kung wala kang EQ , patay ka na ibig sabihin

Avoid women who do not want to bear children

>> I-avoid mo ba si Nicole Kidman?

The ones that use the words "love" or "marriage" on the first date or meeting.

>> malay mo deep lang talaga yung girl at pranka di nagpapaligoy ligoy ?

I'll echo what someone said here... Find someone who will be your asset. Someone who will complement you. Not really to complete you but to balance off your downside. Someone whom you can go home to anytime of the day and will accept you whatever happens.Not so much with looks , that is superficial. Not so much with money , that can be earned and lost in a day. Behind the success of every man is a woman :)

...hahaha! nakakatawa...

those characteristics you imply here that women possess, doesn't come in handy like a box of dunkin' bec. sometimes they can be as angel with you & an exorcist when it comes to someone else simply bec. guys are also partly in some cases responsible for these womens behavior..lahat tayo my sariling ugali at hindi habang buhay tangan mo ang ugali na yan maliban nalang sa mga nakagawian mo na..example: being nagger, baka pasaway ka rin kya ka nginangasngasan!..being a user, baka akala mo lang ginagamit ka dahil msyado ka nagexpect somethng in return from that little favor she asked!...immature, baka naman 10 yrs. age gap nyo!...who talk too much, kng d namn mgsasalita sasabihin "bobo"..guys..spare some benefits of d doubt. let other guys discover d best & worst of his woman...

daldal ko..sa totoo lang..my ideas sucks! hahahha..basta ang alam ko babae ako...& i dont want to say sorry of being a woman who nags..who lie..who gets jealous..who stands for my own grounds...etc! antok na ako!

nice post MS Kara...

for me.... i generally avoid women who do not show good manners and proper conduct... specially in public...

big turnoff even if she is rich or good looking...

if she talks and acts like a kanto girl (squatty language and behaviour)... then she is only a girl good for kanto* only.... hehehe

sorry ... i know i heard this line before... can't remember where or from whom...

Gentlemen,

Its sad to say but what uglyfacebabe is true. It will take more than a lifetime to understand women... not even a hundred years perhaps...

Women they simply react to their surroundings.... yet they also have the sense of stupidity and make a good excuse out of anything

The way to understand this perhaps is

listen and observe, speak and not talk, act objectively, request not demand

If you wage war on a woman, its like waging war against yourself .....

If you want a WOMAN for keeps, ask yourself all the reason's why...

If you wish to marry one, look at the reasons from the want list and see if there is any difference

Replying to Woman to Avoid?

Until a man prepares himself to understands and gives in to the woman's nature - AVOID them ALL

But if a man is ready - ANY WOMAN in planet earth is fit for him

She's always a woman to me

She can k*ll with a smile, she can wound with her eyes

She can ruin your faith with her casual lies

And she only reveals what she wants you to see

She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me

She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you

She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe

And she'll take what you give her as long it's free

Yeah, She steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me

CHORUS

Ohhh... she takes care of herself

She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time

Ohhh... and she never gives out

And she never gives in, she just changes her mind

And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden

Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding

But she’ll bring out the best and the worst you can be

Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always a woman to me

CHORUS

She's frequently kind and she's suddenly cruel

She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool

And she can't be convicted, she's earned her degree

And the most she will do is throw shadows at you,

But she's always a woman to me

CHORUS

...hahaha! nakakatawa...

those characteristics you imply here that women possess, doesn't come in handy like a box of dunkin' bec. sometimes they can be as angel with you & an exorcist when it comes to someone else simply bec. guys are also partly in some cases responsible for these womens behavior..lahat tayo my sariling ugali at hindi habang buhay tangan mo ang ugali na yan maliban nalang sa mga nakagawian mo na..example: being nagger, baka pasaway ka rin kya ka nginangasngasan!..being a user, baka akala mo lang ginagamit ka dahil msyado ka nagexpect somethng in return from that little favor she asked!...immature, baka naman 10 yrs. age gap nyo!...who talk too much, kng d namn mgsasalita sasabihin "bobo"..guys..spare some benefits of d doubt. let other guys discover d best & worst of his woman...

daldal ko..sa totoo lang..my ideas sucks! hahahha..basta ang alam ko babae ako...& i dont want to say sorry of being a woman who nags..who lie..who gets jealous..who stands for my own grounds...etc! antok na ako!

-_- avoid women who are married, engaged, involved, committed, attached to somebody else and avoid mistress.

:blush: Thus avoid me!

i dont want to say sorry of being a woman who nags..who lie..who gets jealous..who stands for my own grounds..etc. WHO else is not? even guys!

...being flirt...if ur not affected u wont be bothered!

..how i look?..well, carry ko naman hahahhahaha! mind u, nasa pagdadala yan!

Edited by lomex32