Women To Avoid - merged thread

but it would be a major conquest to screw a feminazi babe into submission and have her moaning and groaning your name :evil:

well said, man. :cool:

Even a radical feminist would shut up when she is sexually excited :D so...make her use her trap for sumthin' else pleasurable...the problem is when you're clueless how to do that...and that's when you start hating her opinionated mouth.

• 2 months later...
the type of women you should avoid is the one who plays endless mindgames,this is a phase which a lot of young women ages 18 till the early 20's do in order to toy around their men in such a pathetic way.....asking open close questions, doesn't know what they really want to begin with and better,trying to be coy and conservative when they have been already around the red strip...i guess guys..once in your life you get to encounter this kind of girl and im sure you'd get burned

i guess this is one of the reason why my recent relationship failed...it does hurt big time.

avoid flirts/tease and liars

MATERIALISTIC WOMEN...

They've even pegged what kind of car they want their man to be driving... less than a BMW Z3? No go... Sheeesh... those kind of women either become the kept woman of some rich/corrupt congressman... or worse... THEIR DRIVERS, who pretended to own the cars they were driving... Hahaha!