Women To Avoid - merged thread

Women to avoid: Lalakero

If you are looking at the prospect of having children with a woman, avoid the "lalakero type". Sure, they are good for FUBU only. But if having babies is an objective, the problem with "lalakero types" is assurances that all babies will be YOURS. Masisingitan ka lang, mas mahirap na gulo pa yon. If you get a lalakero type, make sure you do DNA tests with each and every child she gives birth to para sa umpisa pa lang, magka-bistuhan na. :P

Well, works both ways dude. There is also a similar thread na about men naman pero dami ding mga men na nagpost dun para mang-insult ng mga women. :huh: At least dito, nageexplain ng maayos ang mga girls at hindi nang-iinsulto. ;)

Then maybe you should change the premise of that thread so that ONLY WOMEN are allowed to post. Then enforce it.

Maybe I will create a separate thread about WOMEN TO AVOID, men only allowed to post. That would encourage better discussions.

WOMEN TO AVOID

1 women who won't shut up

2. women who act like men

3. women who think the world was made to bow at her feet.

4. the femi-nazi

5. women who can't stop stuffing krispy kreme into their big fat greasy faces and then order a diet coke as if that would help them get rid of that monstrosity they call a stomach.

6. clingy women

7. weepy women

8. women who won't shut up

9. women who think they're the sh!t and proclaim that they're an independent woman, but give you a snide look when you don't open doors for them. Open your own door biatch!

10. butch dykes

11. a woman with an unusually large number of cats in her house (or any other household pet) but don't care for them.

12. women on drugs

13. drama queens. women who would do anything (leaves dead animals at your door, has intentions of suicide via self-immolation tibetan monk style, etc.) to grab your attention.

14. women who think they can keep up with men but cry loudly when you hit them in the face.

15. women who think they're funny, when they're obviously not.

16. women who think they're of better use outside of the kitchen.

17. women who get pissed when you ask them to make you a sandwich.

18. women who won't shut up.

19. women who bitch about you looking at other women, when they can't make themselves more presentable than a washcloth.

20. paranoid women.

Edited by Larry
May I remind people that this thread talks about WOMEN TO AVOID.

We are not here to debate or defend those types.

It is a matter of preference.

For example, if Thug prefers women his way, that is fine.

Those are his personal choices.

That is what Thug prefers.

If you don't want to be Thug's woman, no need to debate with him on his preference.

Maybe someone should open a separate thread: Lawyering regarding WOMEN TO AVOID.

Let's keep this thread lawyering FREE so MEN can step up and post their thoughts without interference.

Maybe we I should make a separate WOMEN TO AVOID: Only Men Can Post

errrrrrrr............ freedom of expression dude...

we can lawyer here if we want kasi wala naman rule na hindi pwedeng contrahin ang post ng ibang tao.

anyway, since your the mod you are god... be reminded lang... this is a FORUM as long as we DISCUSS things within a topic it should be ok.

May I remind people that this thread talks about WOMEN TO AVOID.

We are not here to debate or defend those types.

It is a matter of preference.

For example, if Thug prefers women his way, that is fine.

Those are his personal choices.

That is what Thug prefers.

If you don't want to be Thug's woman, no need to debate with him on his preference.

Maybe someone should open a separate thread: Lawyering regarding WOMEN TO AVOID.

Let's keep this thread lawyering FREE so MEN can step up and post their thoughts without interference.

Maybe we I should make a separate WOMEN TO AVOID: Only Men Can Post

mawalang galang na po

yeah maybe you should just do that...or better yet...create a community site For Men Only...kala ko po ba Forums ay discussion area po para sa mga certain issues or topics ...

para di OT:

Avoid women who snores like hell while sleeping...para maiba lang :blink:

Edited by iwalkalone

Now that we are back on topic, more women to avoid:

LIARS - Mga Sinungaling diyan!

Ang dami nito! The answers always depend on the time, mood, situation and who she is talking to. Walang isang salita. Always changes her mind. Never keeps promises. Says one thing, but does something else!

More women to avoid, this was at the top of my list in my wife finding days:

JADED WOMEN

You know, the scarred types.

They've been hurt so bad, they can NEVER LOVE AGAIN.

Hurt so bad, SHE HATES ALL MEN.

Mom had bad relationships with men.

She has a bad relationship with her dad.

Worse if she was brought up by a divorced mom who always poisoned her mind about men and her dad.

waaah... i was supposed to tell iwalkalone na sobra comment nya hahaha napoint sa ibang tao hehehe

Use the "Reply button kasi. Like so.

Edited by babymaker

Sounds like a popular figure in Show Business

On top or perhaps in effect of those mentioned below ....SHE BLAMES everyone except herself

More women to avoid, this was at the top of my list in my wife finding days:

JADED WOMEN

You know, the scarred types.

They've been hurt so bad, they can NEVER LOVE AGAIN.

Hurt so bad, SHE HATES ALL MEN.

Mom had bad relationships with men.

She has a bad relationship with her dad.

Worse if she was brought up by a divorced mom who always poisoned her mind about men and her dad.

Sounds like a popular figure in Show Business

On top or perhaps in effect of those mentioned below ....SHE BLAMES everyone except herself

Great one!

I am reminded of an american woman, daughter of a friend who got divorced 5 times and blames her husbands... duhhh... divorced 5 times... and the problem is from all 5 husbands? Who is the common denominator?

-----------

Another type to avoid is the

FOUL MOUTHED WOMAN

In tagalog bastos, masungit, laging nagmumura, masakit magsalita sa kapwa tao. There is a pretty and popular singer who is like this, that is why she is an old maid. There is also a popular radio and tv host who is like this, pretty and small, but her foul personality repels men.

A divorced woman.... and so i her mother, aunt, sister, cousin, so on....

ALL OF THEM blame the MEN that fathered their children

As if all of their men are the same ... who were among the common denominator

Avoid this kind of Family ....

Great one!

I am reminded of an american woman, daughter of a friend who got divorced 5 times and blames her husbands... duhhh... divorced 5 times... and the problem is from all 5 husbands? Who is the common denominator?

-----------

A divorced woman.... and so i her mother, aunt, sister, cousin, so on....

ALL OF THEM blame the MEN that fathered their children

As if all of their men are the same ... who were among the common denominator

Avoid this kind of Family ....

agree! divorced or annulled.. I had a friend like this.. got 4 kids from 2 different guys.. her marriage was annulled..

had a bf who is a doctor, single, really nice guy.. even offer his services for free to her kids who always get sick...

same old habits.. her true color appeared and she would nag the guy right in front of us... serial killer??? katakot.. buti na lang di ko to pinatulan.. she was a friend and HS classmate of mine.. after that umiwas na ako..hehehe..

pag may bad record na like divorce, annulment , or separation must avoid .. widow ok pa.. as long as di sya ang naging reason ng pagka dedbol ng asawa hehehe..

Women with up side down logic... they maight lead to bad records... worst memories...

Can I re-post your wonderful observation in big bold letters?

Women to Avoid:

Women with up side down logic...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Right on brother! I've met these types! Stay away from them. Don't even f*ck them. Do the world a favor and let their kind become extinct!!!

Wow, that is big. :cool:

In my woman hunting days, I also had this on my list

Avoid women: Who Don't Want to Have any Children!

Avoid women: Who Do Not Have any patience with children.

Avoid women: Women who hate children.

I was 18 years old and I met a girl who was like this. My innocent question was, "what kind of man would want a girl like you?" I know now, a man who just wants her only as a FUBU. Hanggang gamitan lang pala.

This thread is fun.

I'm starting to remember the wackos of old

I got another one:

Women to Avoid: Psycho, Obsessed types... VERY DANGEROUS!

My wife's family encountered these types. Impersonating phone calls, deliberately spreading lies and telling people different things, threatening to k*ll people, always calling but hanging up the phone, calling the phone 5++ times a day. Mahabang kuwentuhan ito. Pang inuman.