Women To Avoid - merged thread

Naggers

pede po pasali?! :hypocritesmiley:

comment lang ako sa statement ni kuya stryker :D .. i was once told by my bf na nagger daw ako.. i think natural lang sa mga girls na maging nagger.. but i think na mmisunderstood lang ako.. kze im the type of person na pag may gusto akong sabihin, cnsabi ko.. pag galit ako cnsabi ko.. i dont hesitate to express my feelings.. sa tingin nyo po ba nagger yun?!..

pede po pasali?! :hypocritesmiley:

comment lang ako sa statement ni kuya stryker :D .. i was once told by my bf na nagger daw ako.. i think natural lang sa mga girls na maging nagger.. but i think na mmisunderstood lang ako.. kze im the type of person na pag may gusto akong sabihin, cnsabi ko.. pag galit ako cnsabi ko.. i dont hesitate to express my feelings.. sa tingin nyo po ba nagger yun?!..

I would not know from the few sentences you just typed.

I would have to know you personally and experienced your nagging personally.

If your BF says you are a nagger, then you are a nagger from his point of view.

Tell him to count the ways in which you are.

My own mother was always very conscious about never to be labelled as a nagger because she knew that being branded a nagger means you will be dismissed by your husband and your own children.

Nagging is ABUSE towards men.

It is worse than slapping him or punching him.

Men can only take so much nagging.

Kung GF pa lang nagger na... eh mabuti pa hiwalay na lang agad, baka lumala pa.

Is nagging natural for some women? Yes it is. It is also natural for men to HATE naggers and AVOID naggers altogether.

Just wanted to show you the gravity of the accusation that you are a nagger from the POV of your bf.

Nagging is a BIG DEAL. Nagging is ABUSE.

You are on your way out of a relationship if BF thinks you are a nagger and you fail to fix this problem.

There are ways for you to "improve" your BF, and nagging will not do it, there are better ways.

Edited by babymaker
I would not know from the few sentences you just typed.

I would have to know you personally and experienced your nagging personally.

If your BF says you are a nagger, then you are a nagger from his point of view.

Tell him to count the ways in which you are.

My own mother was always very conscious about never to be labelled as a nagger because she knew that being branded a nagger means you will be dismissed by your husband and your own children.

Nagging is ABUSE towards men.

It is worse than slapping him or punching him.

Men can only take so much nagging.

Kung GF pa lang nagger na... eh mabuti pa hiwalay na lang agad, baka lumala pa.

Is nagging natural for some women? Yes it is. It is also natural for men to HATE naggers and AVOID naggers altogether.

Just wanted to show you the gravity of the accusation that you are a nagger from the POV of your bf.

Nagging is a BIG DEAL. Nagging is ABUSE.

You are on your way out of a relationship if BF thinks you are a nagger and you fail to fix this problem.

There are ways for you to "improve" your BF, and nagging will not do it, there are better ways.

Bravo! Bravissimo! This is exactly what I want to tell certain girls I know! I second that bro!

Should I change my name to Plato? Airstotle or Tacio?

Life is just like that ...

.... Win some, loose some

.... loose some... loose more

Consolation prize for you, this is what my father in law said:

A man who marries a good wife becomes a happy man.

A man who marries a bad wife becomes a PHILOSOPHER.