Women To Avoid - merged thread

Well lahat naman siguro nasabi na, pero I bet this one hindi pa. Anyway this is Just my humble opinion on the matter, I will respect anyone of you who begs to differ.

Mga masyadong paimportante

Example.

1.) Liligawan mo si babae, pagbibitbitn ka ng bag nya, pagbabayarin ka nya sa taxi, pakakainin sa mamahaling restaurant. Gagawin kang alalay. At ikaw naman komo patay na patay ka kay babae, magpapakagago ka naman. Kahit maubos pa sweldo mo. Pero anong gagawin. Sasabihin din pala na wala ka palang pag-asa sa kanya. At naghintay lang daw kuno siya ng pagkakataon na sabihin yan sayo.

Ah this is just bullcrap.

ladies, kung ayaw nyo sa Guy SA UMPISAT UMPISA PA LANG..... At least have some freakin dignity na huwag naman gaguhin yung lalake.... Heeeelllllllloooooo........ They are human beings with feelings also. Even if they insist sana naman huwag nyo abusuhin. Kasi kung mauuwi lang sa wala paghihirap nya masyado lang siyang masasaktan. You can turn down the guy out front as long as you be polite that will be easier to swallow.

2.) After having taken thousands of milligrams of prozac, you find the courage to call your girl. Pero ano sasagutin ba tawag mo hindi! magpapaimportante muna. Magtext ka ng 7 ng umaga, sasagutin ka ng 12 midnight. Kesyo ngayon lang daw nya natangap text message mo. Asus, para naman kasi ang tanga tanga ng mga lalake at hindi nila malalaman na palusot lang yun para huwag sila kulitin. Or worse! Down right talaga lang ayaw ka nya kausapin, at ayaw nya sumama sayo. Dami pa kasing palusot.

ladies..... again I will emphasize my point..... Men are human beings also.... regardless of all the stereotypes you know.... they are human beings with feelings.

I think this attitude is just so sickening. Why can't you just pick up the goddamn phone and say... "Im sorry, I do not feel like talking to you"...... "Or Im sorry I do not want to go out with you"....... Now tell me how difficult is that?.... But I guess its more fun to toy around with the Idea that they guy is crazy about you and you are in conrtol! right? Kung naalangan kayo, ano pa kaya yung guy? naiisip nyo ba yun kahit minsan? You can turn down a guy and not be rude! This way na pagpapaimportante... you do not become nicer.... you actually become meaner.

DISCLAIMER: Im not sayin all women are like that..... well in one way or another maybe........ Pero sorry na lang sa matatamaan.

Sa mga natamaan FYI

Hindi lang kayo ang babae sa mundo! deal with it! And I do hope that women like you rot in hell.

what a pathetic waste!

i somewhat agree with you dragonei...

pero we should also do our own part to deal with this kind of bitchy women and never put the all the blames to them. after all, they are not worthy of anything even the blame itself. :lol: what they only deserve is to be knocked down their pedestals. And this is what some men are afraid to do; offending a beautiful (but bitchy) and self-proclaimed princess kind of women.

And remember, tayo ang nanliligaw so we got the chance to qualify women, choose which one fits our criteria and NOT to kiss their butts, like offering them drinks, dinners, cars, and yes, even homes. Women are used with these and it's already boring for them resulting to make you like their alalay, chaperone, driver, financer, etc. so let be like a challenge to them. So walk the walk and talk the talk. You might have the money to pay all what they need but you have ZERO game. :) :D

lahat yan nangyari sa yo :boo:

Hindi naman lahat. lalo na doon sa una. Pero way back in highschool a lot of my guy friends went thorugh this. Ever since nagkaroon na ako ng stigma sa mga ganitong klaseng scenario.

Nowadays, I do get some of those I-will-not-return-your-calls-and-messages-because-Im-that-good episodes. And it really cooks my goose. Pero if you do the same sa kanila mas malala pa sila magtampo.

Besides, how difficult is it to pick up the damn phone and simply say I do not want to talk?! Dadaanin pa kasi sa pagpapaimportante.

Edited by dragonei
i somewhat agree with you dragonei...

pero we should also do our own part to deal with this kind of bitchy women and never put the all the blames to them. after all, they are not worthy of anything even the blame itself.  :lol:  what they only deserve is to be knocked down their pedestals. And this is what some men are afraid to do; offending a beautiful (but bitchy) and self-proclaimed princess kind of women.

And remember, tayo ang nanliligaw so we got the chance to qualify women, choose which one fits our criteria and NOT to kiss their butts, like offering them drinks, dinners, cars, and yes, even homes. Women are used with these and it's already boring for them resulting to make you like their alalay, chaperone, driver, financer, etc. so let be like a challenge to them. So walk the walk and talk the talk. You might have the money to pay all what they need but you have ZERO game. :) :D

On the note of knocking them out of thier pedestal.... I guess my post is my fare share.

Pero tama, hindi ko naman sinasabi na lahat ng babae ganoon. Which is why we really should try to stick to our own species. My simple point is that I wished that women of this kind would have a little dignity not to emotionally and maybe finacially drain the guy, kung sa umpisat umpisa pa lang ayaw na nila. Yun lang

If the woman is worth it, then why would I not spend di ba?

Like I always say, there are many fishes in the sea, why catch the one that can't swim anyway?

Well lahat naman siguro nasabi na, pero I bet this one hindi pa. Anyway this is Just my humble opinion on  the matter, I will respect anyone of you who begs to differ.

Mga masyadong paimportante

Example.

1.) Liligawan mo si babae, pagbibitbitn ka ng bag nya, pagbabayarin ka nya sa taxi, pakakainin sa mamahaling restaurant. Gagawin kang alalay. At ikaw naman komo patay na patay ka kay babae, magpapakagago ka naman. Kahit maubos pa sweldo mo. Pero anong gagawin. Sasabihin din pala na wala ka palang pag-asa sa kanya. At naghintay lang daw kuno siya ng pagkakataon na sabihin yan sayo.

Ah this is just bullcrap.

ladies, kung ayaw nyo sa Guy SA UMPISAT UMPISA PA LANG..... At least have some freakin dignity na huwag naman gaguhin yung lalake.... Heeeelllllllloooooo........ They are human beings with feelings also. Even if they insist sana naman huwag nyo abusuhin. Kasi kung mauuwi lang sa wala paghihirap nya masyado lang siyang masasaktan. You can turn down the guy out front as long as you be polite that will be easier to swallow.

2.) After having taken thousands of milligrams of prozac, you find the courage to call your girl. Pero ano sasagutin ba tawag mo hindi! magpapaimportante muna. Magtext ka ng 7 ng umaga, sasagutin ka ng 12 midnight. Kesyo ngayon lang daw nya natangap text message mo. Asus, para naman kasi ang tanga tanga ng mga lalake at hindi nila malalaman na palusot lang yun para huwag sila kulitin. Or worse! Down right talaga lang ayaw ka nya kausapin, at ayaw nya sumama sayo. Dami pa kasing palusot.

ladies..... again I will emphasize my point..... Men are human beings also.... regardless of all the stereotypes you know.... they are human beings with feelings.

I think this attitude is just so sickening. Why can't you just pick up the goddamn phone and say... "Im sorry, I do not feel like talking to you"...... "Or Im sorry I do not want to go out with you"....... Now tell me how difficult is that?....  But I guess its more fun to toy around with the Idea that they guy is crazy about you and you are in conrtol! right? Kung naalangan kayo, ano pa kaya yung guy? naiisip nyo ba yun kahit minsan? You can turn down a guy and not be rude! This way na pagpapaimportante... you do not become nicer.... you actually become meaner.

DISCLAIMER: Im not sayin all women are like that..... well in one way or another maybe........ Pero sorry na lang sa matatamaan.

Sa mga natamaan FYI

Hindi lang kayo ang babae sa mundo! deal with it! And I do hope that women like you rot in hell.

what a pathetic waste!

wow galit!

dont know much d2....I mean sa dates and everything....I only have 1 gf ever since...weve been together for 10yrs and now were getting married this april.

pero dun sa mga nakilala naging kaibigan na girls, meron din ako list na pwede idagdag:

1) bad breath (grabe to kung babae ka)

2) sosyalerang pilit (nakakairita)

3) conyotic na wala sa lugar

4) feeling maganda....

5) picking nose in public?!?! man!!!