Insomnia Remedies

Insomnia is also a symptom of a malfunctioning liver. A liver that's congested with gallstones composed of cholesterol. Take a look at the thread with the subject of gallstone removal the natural way and in it you'll find several websites regarding gallstone removal. The procedure should lead to a cleansing of the liver/gallbladder and will most likely relieve you of your insomnia.

• 2 weeks later...
Insomnia is also a symptom of a malfunctioning liver.  A liver that's congested with gallstones composed of cholesterol.  Take a look at the thread with the subject of gallstone removal the natural way and in it you'll find several websites regarding gallstone removal.  The procedure should lead to a cleansing of the liver/gallbladder and will most likely relieve you of your insomnia.

katakot.. huhuh!! :(

• 8 months later...
Insomnia is also a symptom of a malfunctioning liver. A liver that's congested with gallstones composed of cholesterol. Take a look at the thread with the subject of gallstone removal the natural way and in it you'll find several websites regarding gallstone removal. The procedure should lead to a cleansing of the liver/gallbladder and will most likely relieve you of your insomnia.

talaga? i'll check that :D

1) exercise in the morning

2) drink coffee only in the morning (1 cup) , if you cannot avoid coffee.

3) don't exercise 6 hours before bedtime

4) take b vitamins

5) drink milk

6) always wake up at the same time every morning, regardless of what time you fell sleep

any tips for people na baliktad yung sched (callcenter people)?

kasi ako kahit puyat, i sleep 2 hours everyday. natry ko na mag exercise, uminom ng gatas, magabasa :(

2hours??? that's bad. don't you get dizzy at work?

i follow US working hours too but i try to get as much sleep as i can. kahit installment i.e sleep ng 3 hours and then sleep ulit ng 3-4 hours. and on weekends, i indulge in sleep. i love my sleep.

2hours??? that's bad. don't you get dizzy at work?

i follow US working hours too but i try to get as much sleep as i can. kahit installment i.e sleep ng 3 hours and then sleep ulit ng 3-4 hours. and on weekends, i indulge in sleep. i love my sleep.

i guess she sleeps 2 hours at home everyday, and 4 hours at work..hehehe.. :D

on her day off she sleeps all day..

your body will eventually try to make up for lost sleep on other days, if not, you will guaranteed to have brain damage or get sick, as your immune system will suffer..

take Berocca..

its a B and C vitamins with calcium that you dip on water, it bubbles and becomes an orange juice..yummy..

you will be sleepy in 15 minutes.. don't take this on the morning, or else you might sleep at work.....take this at night after your dinner..

since its just vitamins.. its safe..

It is very effective and was made for this purpose - Sleeping disorders

Others that will do the job - Valium 2, 5 or 10 mg

Ativan as well

Just do not take regularly as it is Addictive

dang! why take if its a controlled substance?
Edited by lomex32
  • 2 weeks later...