• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Insomnia Remedies

I'd suggest u plan early, i would suggest a good workout early in the day or after work/school. If the workout is good enough, i think the body will crave for sleep earlier than your usual "insomniac" sleeping hours.. excercize, i think, would be best to cure this..

but for quick fixes, i think it depends on the person as to what puts him to sleep.. my suggestions would be:

a glass of milk and reading articles or watching discovery/nat.geo (it works the brain w/c induces sleep)

some beer, wine or hard drinks (note: it depends on the person, cuz vodka pumps me up)

sex/masturbation - most pleasant way of inducing sleep :evil:

medication - stilnox,etc

play video games - the repetitive ones

if you tried all my suggestions and are still awake, just go to your local disco/bar with a big bouncer and pick a fight with him.. *WHAM* out cold.. :lol:

I'd suggest u plan early, i would suggest a good workout early in the day or after work/school. If the workout is good enough, i think the body will crave for sleep earlier than your usual "insomniac" sleeping hours.. excercize, i think, would be best to cure this..

but for quick fixes, i think it depends on the person as to what puts him to sleep.. my suggestions would be:

a glass of milk and reading articles or watching discovery/nat.geo (it works the brain w/c induces sleep)

some beer, wine or hard drinks (note: it depends on the person, cuz vodka pumps me up)

sex/masturbation - most pleasant way of inducing sleep  :evil:

medication - stilnox,etc

play video games - the repetitive ones

if you tried all my suggestions and are still awake, just go to your local disco/bar with a big bouncer and pick a fight with him.. *WHAM* out cold..  :lol:

I agree, a good work out will cause your body to release endorphins to help you relieve stress.

The milk has melatonin, it induces sleep.

sex/masturbation- after orgasm our body releases serotonin that relaxes us and makes us drowsy.

as for the medication that is really effective, try to see a doctor to get a prescription.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...