• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Apple iPhone

Guest Leviticus

saw an article in TIMES about this iPhone (lumang issue ng TIMES). I have to admit the touchscreen feature is what sets this phone apart from the usual phones.

I was planning to get a nokia n-series but when I read the article naenganyohan ako with the iPhone

but willing to wait na lang by 2008 once this phone hits Asia. hirap na kasi kapag ngayon kukuha but hindi naman compatible with our present cellphone carriers.

saw an article in TIMES about this iPhone (lumang issue ng TIMES). I have to admit the touchscreen feature is what sets this phone apart from the usual phones.

I was planning to get a nokia n-series but when I read the article naenganyohan ako with the iPhone

but willing to wait na lang by 2008 once this phone hits Asia. hirap na kasi kapag ngayon kukuha but hindi naman compatible with our present cellphone carriers.

By that time it will probably be called something like "iPhone Extreme" with 3G and/or HSDPA access.

Guest Leviticus
By that time it will probably be called something like "iPhone Extreme" with 3G and/or HSDPA access.

hehe.. and baka may TV na rin siya; it's possible sa laki ng screen di ba? also, bilib ako dun sa demo where a webpage was accessed tapos BUONG webpage ang displayed sa screen. maliliit ang text but you can zoom to read the text. nasubukan ko na sa N70 to surf the internet and it's CRAP. inipit ang webpage sa maliit na screen.

come to think of it, the name "iPhone" is no longer appropriate for it; sa dami ng features nya this is essentially a portable computer and entertainment system that just so happen to have a phone installed in it.

The web browser on my old Nokia E70 is actually similar to what Safari on the iPhone does wherein it doesn't cramp the entire web page into one screen and rather just letting the user zoom in. But you're right, that gorgeous huge screen is second to none. I never fail to stop and try out an iPhone whenever I'm near an AT&T or Apple store. I'm now actually 80% convinced of getting an iPhone for myself this Christmas. The other 20% that's preventing me from getting one right away is the fact that I've lock myself into a 2 year contract with AT&T :thumbsdownsmiley: (T-Mobile is leaps and bounds better)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally took the plunge and got myself an iPhone! AT&T's EDGE is painfully slow, but still usable. It's kinda like surfing on prepaid dial-up on a rainy day. I'm in a WI-FI area 80% of the time anyway so it doesn't really bother me as much. My biggest gripe with it though is the typing method, I don't think i'll ever get used to it. To make things worse, it automatically spell checks every word you type in, even though when it's not in English! Other than that, i think the phone is perfect.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s163/JoeStash/DSC02247.jpg

As long as the applefanboys are willing to drop their pants and bend over, Steve Job's actual irrelevancy to the World will continue to be ignored. I now know that there are at least One Million (1,000,000) people in the World who you can sell sand to while they're in the middle of the Sahara.

this is a post from a retard...hahaha

fyi, u buy iphone because U CAN. period. end of story. that's the short of it.

what's the long of it? here it is.

1. u buy Apple bec. u have style and class, similar to why one's willing to spend on a cartier rather than a g-shock.

2. u buy Apple bec. u have the money to spend on well, seemingly overpriced, under-featured, eye-candy device.

3. u buy Apple for its exclusivity...morons like u think that proprietary softwares and it's inability to interconnect with just abt any other device is bad. well, for some, it gives this "hey dolt, m apple-exclusive. take ur pathetic application elsewhere, err like pocket pc..."

4. u buy Apple bec. it's all too f-ing easy to use.

4. u buy Apple bec. they simply rule in marrying art and technology. a true music fan appreciates the lossless and almost-linear-at-all-audible-frequencies-ipod compared to a second-rate mp3 player...and man, the video...clear and crisp as any artsy fartsy guy or gal would want them.

5. u buy Apple products bec. u don't need to crunch numbers all the time, anywhere on this planet to either earn a living or live ur life beautifully. u buy PC products for those stuff.

6. u buy Apple for their excellent after-sales services.

i could think of other reasons why one choose apple devices...then again, a nerdy dolt like u wouldn't understand them. that's why u buy pc products.

Has anyone here used an unlocked version of the iPhone?

.. just curious .. after unlocking it, can u now sync it to the new version of iTunes to transfer photos, videos and music?

everytime the iPhone is connected to your pc, iTunes will always ask if you'd like to update to the latest iPhone software, just cancel I guess. then similar to iPods, you can sync the stuff you want.

there's a full page article today on Bus Mirror about the current situation here of iPhone.

everytime the iPhone is connected to your pc, iTunes will always ask if you'd like to update to the latest iPhone software, just cancel I guess. then similar to iPods, you can sync the stuff you want.

there's a full page article today on Bus Mirror about the current situation here of iPhone.

Thanks for that info..

Kasi from what i know, the latest version of iTunes requires an account with AT&T to activate and sync the iPhone

Does unlocking the iphone also bypass this procedure? ..

If unlocking the iPhone only means that i can use my current GSM SIM but can't use it to sync with iTunes, parang wala ring kwenta di ba

.. Any feedbacks from any iPhone users out there?