Apple iPhone

@artvader

hindi naman mahirap mag text sa iphone. the only problem is kung mahaba ang kuko mo hindi ka makaka text, you can't even use a stylus. kailangan finger tip talaga.

cons of the iphone:

1. battery - you can't change it (pareho sa mga ipod natin)

2. touch screen - hindi pwede long fingernails at stylus (sorry nalang yung mga ladies na mahaba kuko)

3. 150characters for sms - yan lang ang available kaya hindi kayo makaka gawa ng nobela ..hehehe

4. no MMS - wala rin picture na pwede send

5. no forward msg - kailangan download mo pa yung iphone app para pwede ka mag forward ng msg

6. wifi connectivity - if you are using a prepaid wifi (katulad ng binebenta sa mga coffee shop) you can't disconnect it. uubusin nya yun bago maputol ang time mo

..sabi nga ng iba pang porma lang daw talaga ang iphone ..hmmm still waiting for the 3G iphone! $200 if you get it with aT&T line $600 pag open line. ano kaya magiging rate talaga globe ..tsk tsk tsk

i'm an i phone user .no 1 yup you cannot change the iphone now but it will take years for you to change. no 2. yup iphone not for girls with long fingernails no 3, 4, 5 all have applications now . no 6 get a postpaid plan

• 3 weeks later...

bago pa lumabas ang iphone 3g.. nag pabili n ko sa tate.. u can get one kahit na nde k mag sign-up sa at&t ng plan. dami nagtanung sakin kun baket nde ako mag hintay ng 3g iphone.. sabe ko, nde ko nmn kelangan ng 3g because dat time i know the specs already.. aanhin mo ang 3g kun ala front cam? sa data issues nmn.. i have a wifi router at home.. and andaming place na nag bibigay ng free wifi.. hanggang sa lumabas nga ang 3g.. tsktsk.. la parin pinag bago.. so sa madaling salita.. nde ganun kalaki ang deperensya nung 1st gen na iphone and un 3g.. kun mag hihintay kau sa globe.. 3500 plus 10k?? omg!! dats too much! kagaya ng cnabe ni chicboy18.. 25k is fair enough.. lalo n ngaun.. la na 1st gen mas tataas pa..

oh.. pahabol.. u cant compare iphone to a nokia or sony.. coz theyre completely different.. maa preciate mo lan ang iphone kun mahilig ka sa pda like phones..

pagka nasanay ka sa nokia mahirap talagang magtext sa iphone. kaya dito tawag na lang ang ginagawa ko mas ok pa kesa mag text.

i heard that globe will offer the iphone3G 8gig at plan2500. globe people are preparing it para sa sept. center people are having their 1week training for iphone support. apple doesn't want iphone user going to their stores for support. everything will be done at globe business centers. i heard globe is really preparing big for the iphone! sobrang spoiled nga daw ang apple! may sariling counter pa for iphone users.

how many minutes ang magagamit mo sa plan 2500? ok sana yan kung may unlimited nights and weekends. para mamaximize mo ang gamit mo ng iphone at unlimited use ng internet.

Hindi namn doubling the price ... i believe in the US the unit is being sold at $200-$300 but with an AT&T line subscription. If you look at the price of the plan that you need to subscribe, I think Globe package it almost the same. But again I think for it's price category, feature-wise you're better off with the Nokia E90. But again maybe the target market for these two fones are different ... wherein the E90 is for business and professionals while the Iphone for the yuppies.

Hindi namn doubling the price ... i believe in the US the unit is being sold at $200-$300 but with an AT&T line subscription. If you look at the price of the plan that you need to subscribe, I think Globe package it almost the same. But again I think for it's price category, feature-wise you're better off with the Nokia E90. But again maybe the target market for these two fones are different ... wherein the E90 is for business and professionals while the Iphone for the yuppies.

AT&T is offering the contract-free iPhone around $500-$600. If u convert it to peso(worst case scenario that $1 costs 45 pesos), the $600 iphone will cost at P27000 only. But Globe is offering it at P48,900. It is literally doubled!!!

AT&T is offering the contract-free iPhone around $500-$600. If u convert it to peso(worst case scenario that $1 costs 45 pesos), the $600 iphone will cost at P27000 only. But Globe is offering it at P48,900. It is literally doubled!!!

i believe at&t is offering the iphone 3g for $300

here in canada, ROGER'S OFFERS ipHONE at a low of $60 and a high of $115 monthly plan

di ko lang alam price nung phone.. $300 din yata..

Nice! Pabili! Hahaha

right now im using one.. kaaunlock ko lang kanina... it took me more than a week to figure out how to unlock this phone...

Edited by vanillasky

Been reading a lot of reports on the web tha the iPhone 3G has problems detecting 3G signals, and that this results in poor signal availability and / or low battery life (as the phone spends power trying to detect the "faint" signals). *shrug*

Definitly will not go with Globe ... they overprice the value of their phones. Get them from a reputable gray market seller for best results (ebay.ph, Greenhills, forums like MTC ...)