Apple iPhone

had my 8gb unit delivered to my office yesterday afternoon -this completes my apple conversion: 24" imac work horse, mcair for mobility, classic ipod 20gb and 16gb itouch for entertainment and iphone 3g to round it all up hehehe

Congratulations on your full switch to Apple....

had my 8gb unit delivered to my office yesterday afternoon -this completes my apple conversion: 24" imac work horse, mcair for mobility, classic ipod 20gb and 16gb itouch for entertainment and iphone 3g to round it all up hehehe

Good for you man. Anyways, don't you find it expensive for an iphone?

hello to all.. i have my fone here and its working quite well.. just need to find roms for the emulators kung san puwede mag download.. can anyybody have any info on that.. also have a question.. sa mga may i phone.. has there been a time you cannot connect to a wifi network even though the wifi network is active.. that happened to me once.. dont know if theere is a problem with my phone or is it just a glitch coz i saw laptops conecting with no problems.. if anyone has a similar experience or got around that problem share your infos pls thanks..

i had the same problem bro... active yung wifi sa gateway pero di makaconnect yung safari

but minsan ok naman sya...i'm sure it has nothing to do with the phone bka yung connectivity lang.

and fyi nde ata adviceable to upgrade the 1.1.4 firmware to 2.0 ksi yung sa friend ko nasira mga mods nya eh

binalik nya ulit sa 1.1.4 . :unsure:

Good for you man. Anyways, don't you find it expensive for an iphone?

paid php2,500 for the unit under plan 3999 -don't really mind the cost since i used to consume an average of php5,000 a month on my primary business line -so currently i maintain four mobile lines: primary business line (globe plan 3999), secondary business/data line (smart plan 500), personal/data back-up line (globe plan 500), and work/staff line (sun plan 350) -thats a minimum of php5350 a month on phone bills for me -the iphone will most probably end up in the hands of my girlfriend in a week's time anyways, so if you count the unit cost vs the pleasure she will be giving me, it's no big deal really hehehe...

paid php2,500 for the unit under plan 3999 -don't really mind the cost since i used to consume an average of php5,000 a month on my primary business line -so currently i maintain four mobile lines: primary business line (globe plan 3999), secondary business/data line (smart plan 500), personal/data back-up line (globe plan 500), and work/staff line (sun plan 350) -thats a minimum of php5350 a month on phone bills for me -the iphone will most probably end up in the hands of my girlfriend in a week's time anyways, so if you count the unit cost vs the pleasure she will be giving me, it's no big deal really hehehe...

Well if u put it that way. Hahaha. Congrats on owning a new iphone man.

• 3 weeks later...
Sino kumuha nito from Globe?

I'm getting mine this Friday (well at least that's what Globe told me yesterday). They offered me the 16GB Iphone for PhP 16K payable interest free (12 months). This is part of the loyalty programme having been a Globe subscriber for 14 years ++. Of course they took account of my usage the past 12 months.

I got my apple iphone 3G (8GB) last Wednesday, I upgraded to iphone plan 2199 fom my GFlex 1800 which I had for almost 4 years. Am lovin it. This is my very first apple/mac product.

TO be brutally honest, my N95 is way better with functionalities and yet I love the hype of the Iphone. Gwapong gwapo, chicks magnet. :D

By the way this phone is not for txt craze Pinoys, sorry to say.

Edited by czarjo21