Apple iPhone

the new iphone resolve all issues of the old iphone. sms is no longer a problem unless you have stubby fingers. Forwarding messaging is easy and history detail of sms is very nice. it has push email which is better than black berry because it works with gmail. and the best part, the os is stable. and with so many new apps that you can download, iphone just keeps getting better. its no longer a phone, its a computer :)

the new iphone resolve all issues of the old iphone. sms is no longer a problem unless you have stubby fingers. Forwarding messaging is easy and history detail of sms is very nice. it has push email which is better than black berry because it works with gmail. and the best part, the os is stable. and with so many new apps that you can download, iphone just keeps getting better. its no longer a phone, its a computer :)

unfortunately, my fingers are stubby. tsk, tsk...

how exactly do you forward messages?

I got my apple iphone 3G (8GB) last Wednesday, I upgraded to iphone plan 2199 fom my GFlex 1800 which I had for almost 4 years. Am lovin it. This is my very first apple/mac product.

TO be brutally honest, my N95 is way better with functionalities and yet I love the hype of the Iphone. Gwapong gwapo, chicks magnet. :D

By the way this phone is not for txt craze Pinoys, sorry to say.

How's the battery life? I read that, if you regularly use the apps, battery life is only half a day.

i had the first gen iphone for a year now and i can say is... if you have an ipod or an itouch, just get a n95...

for show lng tlga, needed to hack it muna, dont like turbo sim, used iliberty, tapos sobrang kulang ng apps kaya install like mad ng 3rd party apps like swirly mms, smsd, vidcam, etc... sobrang kulang ng built in apps ng iphone... although they did a great job by preventing us from texting while driving hahaha but that doesnt stop me sometimes!

just try iphone, the number of apps you can download and movies you can watch will make you happy already. The difference between iphone and the rest is that there are a lot independent apps producers that makes your iphone do so many things that other phones can not. from interactive diaries, smart screen savers to scrabble, the list is long and wide. I just downloaded a talking dictionary that translates the english to spanish, french, jap, and mandarin. They also the game "spore", new game by sim.

no matter what the other phone claims, they are still just a phone and that is where the big difference lies. iphone is a computer, ipod, itune, phone, camera and psp (portable play station) roled into one. its transforming the hp industry and everyone is just playing catch up. but the problem for the others is the technology iphone uses is patented so it will be very difficult for the other phones to come up with something of the same standard

once you go apple, you will never go back. I've had one since the first one came out and i've been using it ever since.

Got an officemate who bought an IPHONE 3G 8GB from globe..it's nice looking and fun to play with...the problem is that it's bluetooth function doesn't work with file transfer..it can only be used for a bluetooth headset...i'm not sure if my officemate doesn't know how to check it but that's what he told me...after I heard that I was highly disappointed with it...imagine paying almost 40k for a phone that doesn't even have the correct bluetooth functionality work properly...any inputs on this guys?? thanx! :headsetsmiley:

I also got the first gen iphone for a year already. I like the outlook of the phone,sleek and classy. Problem is until now I wasn't able to utilize most of it's abilities. Well, that's just me....too much stuff to do with work and no time to doodle around the gadget.

How's the battery life? I read that, if you regularly use the apps, battery life is only half a day.

been downloading loads of apps and games and since my iphone is knda new, am really stuck with it. My baterry life usually lasts for a day or two. So I think it'll get better once I stop playing those addictive apps and games.

totoong malakas dating mo pag may iPhone 3G or iPhone 1st gen., minsan nasa starbucks ako...everybody carries laptop, me iPhone lang gamit:cool:....pero naduduling naman ako sa liit ng screen iphone ko compare sa mga may dalang laptops. besides, kelangan ko ng backup phone(Samsung D880 dual sim) para sa Sun & Pldt sim ko. totoong mabilis maubos battery ng iphone pag Sun sim gamit mo, kc nga nung bago bili ko gusto show off palagi kaya gamit ko Sun sim, pero hanggang 1day lang yata dead na battery. but now, globe sim na gamit ko wla kc masyadong tumatawag sa globe ko kaya lampas 2days yun battery life ngayon. Macho Gwapito talaga dating mo pag may iPhone ka. :cool:

if you buy an iPhone 3G...i would recommend Globe as the prices outside doesnt have that much difference and the best part in Globe is the one year warranty and since wala naman service or repair option for iPhone, if found to be really defective, its a replacement of a new unit...sweet....

Got an officemate who bought an IPHONE 3G 8GB from globe..it's nice looking and fun to play with...the problem is that it's bluetooth function doesn't work with file transfer..it can only be used for a bluetooth headset...i'm not sure if my officemate doesn't know how to check it but that's what he told me...after I heard that I was highly disappointed with it...imagine paying almost 40k for a phone that doesn't even have the correct bluetooth functionality work properly...any inputs on this guys?? thanx! :headsetsmiley:

bluetooth function of the iPhone was never designed to transfer files in/out of the iPhone. For those who have not had the pleasure/headache of transferring files in iPhone, its not really as simple as how its done in most phones. Specially if what you want is to customize the phone's features such as ring/sms tones...it would take a few more steps to actually get those thinsg customized...as far as basic functions is concerned, its by far really great...