Apple iPhone

The $99 price tag comes with an AT & T Plan :D

The Globe iPhone 3G is around 35-40K....it could go as low as 25 to 30K...but not 5K (for prepaid)

I guess the current Iphones may get cheaper and retail in the P20K ++ range. The new version would probably retail at the same price range of thirties something thousand.

Below is a writeup regarding the pricing of this new model ...

Here’s the iPhone 3G breakdown on AT&T:

iPhone 3G will be available for $199 for the 8GB model and $299 for the 16GB model. These prices require two-year contracts and are available to the following customers:

iPhone customers who purchased before July 11

Customers activating a new line with AT&T

Current AT&T customers who are eligible, at the time of purchase, for an upgrade discount

Existing AT&T customers who are not currently eligible for an upgrade discount can purchase iPhone 3G for $399 for the 8GB model or $499 for the 16GB model. Both options require a new two-year service agreement.

Here’s the interesting part… “ In the future, AT&T will offer a no-contract-required option for $599 (8GB) or $699 (16GB).”

hmm maybe this is O.T. askd ko lang kung ung china clone iphone eh pwede i reformat and install the original iphone software?? any experience from this and suggestion...thanks in advance...at talaga bang maliit lang ung qwerty pad nia..hirap sa text eh...ska bigla check operator pagnagcacall me eh mayload naman sim ko...thanks in advance

Not possible. Apple OS ONLY runs in Apple proprietary "hardware". I havent heard of any device which has an emulator for Apple OS for the iPhone. Even Nokia N-Series (the most cloned/copied brand by Chinese cloners) clones cannot run the most basic Symbian OS Series 40 or Series 60 or at least emulate it on their " interface"

hmm maybe this is O.T. askd ko lang kung ung china clone iphone eh pwede i reformat and install the original iphone software?? any experience from this and suggestion...thanks in advance...at talaga bang maliit lang ung qwerty pad nia..hirap sa text eh...ska bigla check operator pagnagcacall me eh mayload naman sim ko...thanks in advance
Edited by orionpax
question ko pagbumili k b iphone s states magagamit mo b d2 o nakalock?

depends on which iphone

for the new 3g s that came out jun 19, hindi pwede

pwera na lang kung mapa unlock mo

yun namang mga 3g, meron nabibiling unlocked; just do an internet search

aww ok...thanks for the info...

Not possible. Apple OS ONLY runs in Apple proprietary "hardware". I havent heard of any device which has an emulator for Apple OS for the iPhone. Even Nokia N-Series (the most cloned/copied brand by Chinese cloners) clones cannot run the most basic Symbian OS Series 40 or Series 60 or at least emulate it on their " interface"
  • 3 weeks later...