Utah Jazz

FF

Thanks, bro. ^_^

Actually, I'm a Jazz fan from the day Magic Johnson retired up to Kidd's first season with the Nets or Stockton's retirement, whichever came first.

As far as my next player to really support and root for is concerned when JKidd retires, I'm torn between D-Will and CP3. I like CP3's game better so there. I'm not saying that D-Will's am inferior baller, ok? No, no, no, no siree! ^_^ As far as I know, CP3 still owes D-Will big time as far as head-to-head match-ups go. :lol:

I miss the Stockton-2-Malone era... and yes, I shed a tear when they lost twice to the Bulls. Unfortunately, I have to suffer the same fate when JKidd lost twice in the Finals suiting up for the Nets...

Thanks, bro. ^_^

Actually, I'm a Jazz fan from the day Magic Johnson retired up to Kidd's first season with the Nets or Stockton's retirement, whichever came first.

As far as my next player to really support and root for is concerned when JKidd retires, I'm torn between D-Will and CP3. I like CP3's game better so there. I'm not saying that D-Will's am inferior baller, ok? No, no, no, no siree! ^_^ As far as I know, CP3 still owes D-Will big time as far as head-to-head match-ups go. :lol:

I miss the Stockton-2-Malone era... and yes, I shed a tear when they lost twice to the Bulls. Unfortunately, I have to suffer the same fate when JKidd lost twice in the Finals suiting up for the Nets...

I have been a Jazz fan since those days too. They played basketball the way it should be played. That they ran into damn Jordan twice and didn't get the ultimate reward is irritating to no end. I really like the latest iteration of the Jazz though and I think they are even better than the old Jazz. I just wish AK47 would get it together. He was MVP of the European Championship last year -- play like it here for godsake!

jazz batter spurs as they blow by SA in the 4th quarter. jazz limit spurs to nine points in the 3rd quarter and their lowest point total in the season. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

notes : jazz probably have the toughest schedule of the league . after winning against san antonio today ... the jazz go up against the hornets , the mavs , the nuggets , the rockets and the spurs (again ).

few people remember the el foldo the jazz pulled last year where they lost 6 in a row to close the season. this year , jazz fans hope for the complete opposite ... win 6-0 to close the season!

It's only one game, but what a beautiful thing to watch them pound the Spurs into submission!

Thanks, bro. ^_^

I have been a Jazz fan since those days too. They played basketball the way it should be played. That they ran into damn Jordan twice and didn't get the ultimate reward is irritating to no end. I really like the latest iteration of the Jazz though and I think they are even better than the old Jazz. I just wish AK47 would get it together. He was MVP of the European Championship last year -- play like it here for godsake!

yup ! jordan really spoiled it all for the jazz . imho without mj the jazz would have been back-to back champions.

the present day jazz are still on the way to getting the awesome chemistry of the two jazz nba final teams. but when they do ... i'm sure another finals appearance ( and championship ) might not be too far into the future ...

yup ! jordan really spoiled it all for the jazz . imho without mj the jazz would have been back-to back champions.

the present day jazz are still on the way to getting the awesome chemistry of the two jazz nba final teams. but when they do ... i'm sure another finals appearance ( and championship ) might not be too far into the future ...

No doubt about Utah winning twice had there been no MJ-led Bulls... but as they say, que sera sera.

congrats for winning the NW division title! :D

I'm second emotion! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks guys ! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: sabi nga sa alcohol commercial ... hindi lang kayo pang -sports ... pang comedy pa !

kaya palang mag dunk ni deron :lol:

hehe uu nagda dunk si DWILL

Nice and close games guys!!!!

dwill does dunk . though sometimes he misses too. :blush:

dang ! sunk by a dagger three by dirk ! but it was good as advertised ... a really good game. congrats dallas and dallas fans for the victory and for wrapping up the seventh seed. see you in the playoffs ! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by FF

With the way the final standings are shaping up, Utah has a great chance of advancing all the way to the Western Finals. As the 4th seed, they'll be in the same quadrant as NOH (1st), HOU (5th) and DEN (8th). That group is much more preferable than the other bracket of SAS, LAL, PHO and DAL. :thumbsupsmiley: Of course that's not to say that those other teams are pushovers. Especially in this year's Western playoffs, as Popovich said recently - there will be no upsets (referring to the caliber of all the contending teams and how tight each matchup will be). Global Destiny here i come! :cool: