Utah Jazz

FF

That kid, Deron Williams, is something! :thumbsupsmiley:

Did you guys saw how he broke Jacque Vaughn's (Spurs) ankle by a crazy crossover move then laid it in for two? :upside:

I'm beginning to see Jerry Sloan's wisdom in picking him up ahead of Chris Paul (NO) :evil:

In Game 3, the JAZZ finally bared their teeth. If the SPURS push them, they push back. If the SPURS punch them, they punch and kick in kind! :lol:

It's still a long way to go for these overachieving bunch of young guys... but it's definitely a great step towards their goal. Whoa!

That kid, Deron Williams, is something! :thumbsupsmiley:

Did you guys saw how he broke Jacque Vaughn's (Spurs) ankle by a crazy crossover move then laid it in for two? :upside:

I'm beginning to see Jerry Sloan's wisdom in picking him up ahead of Chris Paul (NO) :evil:

In Game 3, the JAZZ finally bared their teeth. If the SPURS push them, they push back. If the SPURS punch them, they punch and kick in kind! :lol:

It's still a long way to go for these overachieving bunch of young guys... but it's definitely a great step towards their goal. Whoa!

well... too bad... that "something" is listed as a probable tomorrow!

although he attended practice today... he was given medication and immediately sent home...

the culprit... stomach flu!

well... too bad... that "something" is listed as a probable tomorrow!

although he attended practice today... he was given medication and immediately sent home...

the culprit... stomach flu!

Thats right and if the Jazz dont have Deron for game 4 they will surely have a hard time executing their offense..

Utah lost Game 4.. But I have to say one thing: Deron Williams is their future..

Chris Paul who? :thumbsupsmiley:

now down 3-1 , looks like there's no tomorrow for the jazz . but thanks revi ... with deron the future does look bright. anyway here's hoping for a miracle !

goooooo jazz !

nah...not a J Kidd prototype.

Scoring PG si Derron eh. He can pass,yeah but his bread and butter is scoring.

Si J Kidd, do it all PG eh.

Damn. hirap na talaga sa West. Mahirap na nga mas pnahirap pa sa emergence ni D.Will

tapos Oden Durant pa..

deron has shown that he can pass as well as shoot. with the jazz slumping against SA , he has been forced to score more than he did in the regular season. thing is , he's the only member of the jazz who can create his own shot. the others ( memo, booze , harpring , kiri et al ) need good passes to score. that's why the spurs won game 5 . they forced dwill to pass and the other four guys on the floor just shot blanks.

Saktan na lang nila si Ginobili! Para at least makunsyame ang Spurs sa Finals..

Gaganda pa ang pakiramdam ng Jazz fans!

HeHeHe! Bad shadowfang...! :blush:

Too bad, the JAZZ lost anew. Anyway, whatever the result is of Game 5, this Utah team have already accomplished far better than they were given credit for. With the kind of games they displayed in this year's playoffs, it will be hard not to be excited for them next year.

I'm already a Deron Williams fan! Not yet a loyal one, but a fan nonetheless.

After Magic Johnson, I followed John Stockton, then now, Jason Kidd. Who's next? Deron? We'll see!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Not a question, deron williams could carry the Jazz. But somebody else should step up other then booz. AK47, show more, other role players, they can do as much as the pistons support are doing.

for the jazz to have a chance in game 5 ... everybody has got to step up. chances are the spurs will again double team deron early in every utah possession so fisher , okur , boozer and ak better be ready.

gooooooooooo jazz !

Edited by fellatio.flores
After Magic Johnson, I followed John Stockton, then now, Jason Kidd. Who's next? Deron? We'll see!

Isali mo pa si Chris Paul.

Nagkataon lang nainjured at mahina na team kaya wala sa playoffs.

Edited by edc

going into game 5 ... the jazz have everything to gain and nothing to lose. this quote from elizabeth white at espn ...

"Utah is likely going through a rite of passage, like Miami's Dwyane Wade endured before his breakthrough last year and, most famously, Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls faced in getting past the Bad Boy-era Detroit Pistons.

The Jazz are somewhat fortunate to have experienced all that they have this postseason. Sure, they earned it by beating the Rockets in seven games and Golden State in five, but the Warriors helped by eliminating the top-seeded Dallas Mavericks in the first round. Whether Utah might've beaten Dallas is irrelevant; the bottom line is that the Jazz are gaining valuable experience -- there's that word again -- that should help in 2008 and beyond.

After all, Carlos Boozer is 25 and Williams is 22, so the pieces are in place for Utah's revival to continue."

win or lose .... goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jazz !

Yeah, I like CP3 as well. Pareho sila ni Deron na scoring point guards. :blush:

I also liked CP3 during his rookie season and this season, Legion.. I also believed that he deserved the ROY last season and because of injuries, his performance this year is not at par vs. his last season's.. CP3 was compared with Isiah Thomas last season.. But I always compared him with Damon Stoudamire.. Who was a freak during his rookie campaign as well.. But just fell into obscurity as the years went on..

My statement: "Chris Paul, who?" in the above posts, should not be interpreted as a hate post.. I am actually stating a controversial issue that has been brewing since DWill showed his wares early this season.. The question: "Who is the best PG that came out of the 05-06 draft?".....

Paul or DWill? Nuff said..

I am not saying that Paul would go into the same path of the once-mighty "Mighty Mouse," but I would not be surprised if he does.. Much like Damon's Toronto team at that time, Paul's team mates are not exactly the perfect fit for Paul.. And in this case, I do not think Paul's team would really make a dent in the league in the coming years.. (But I am not finalizing my analysis, if they do surprise me, I would not hesitate to commend them and I would be happy that my prediction on Paul and his Hornets did not come true - I could not care less, if I would be called "plastic" or anything - that is just full of BS.. When did crticizing became a crime? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by revi
Guest airmax

in order for the jazz to win they need to stop the penetration of parker and contain duncan down low. ibigay mo na ung outside shot kay parker. and utah should not be intimidated by the physical play or gulang plays of manu ginobili. ginobili magulang na magaling pang mag flop. in order to beat this guy you need to give him a dose of his own medicine.