Utah Jazz

FF

I'm starting to believe this is the battle of who could withsatnd the pressure of being the road team. Both teams feed off their mammoth crowds...

Right! But I think the JAZZ have a big edge on coaching... kahit pa may championship ring na si Nellie... I love Sloan's style since the Stockton-Malone era. :thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley: KIRILENKO is the key. A consistent "All Star" performance in the next 3 road games will win it

for the JAZZ. The Boozer factor is a given. That of Okur too. The Warriors seem to be riding high

on the euphoric upset vs. Dallas. They are anticipating a miracle again in the 2nd round.

Not this time (I hope).

Glad to know that, Ma'am! :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyway, what's great about this series is the crowd-support. Man, you'll really feel that it's the playoffs already! :thumbsupsmiley:

did you see the decibel ratings during the last game ? for the jazz to have a chance to win ... you've got to quiet the crowd. c'mon utah ... play some D and take gsw out of their run and gun game. go jazz !

Quoting myself...

Right! But I think the JAZZ have a big edge on coaching... kahit pa may championship ring na si Nellie... I love Sloan's style since the Stockton-Malone era. :thumbsupsmiley:

And here's an excerpt from the NBA.com news:

"But with a Jerry Sloan game plan that hearkened back to those bruising days when Karl Malone and John Stockton ruled the West, Utah simply bullied past Golden State." :blush:

It boils down to execution because the talent level of the two teams' line-up are almost even, IMO. :rolleyes:

I think the JAZZ can finally wrap this up at home in Game 5.

Ganda talaga ng Back muscles ni Carlos Boozer. Pati Lower body. Proportion.

Sa Jazz ang gusto ko dati pa si Kiri.

Ngayon nagugustuhan ko na si Boozer.

Dapat pang-counter ng Utah fans sa mga GSWarriors fans................"Believe your Face :lol: "

Edited by edc
Abaaaaaaa kaw edc ha, pati proportion ng katawan ng mga players, napapansin mo, ha!

Yan katawan nya kasi nakatulong sa laro nya. Cotrollado mga galaw nya at balance. Bugbug sigurado sa squats yan.

Deron Williams should wear those short shorts so edc can see his bulging lower extremities :lol:

Ah hindi na jan. Hindi na makakatulong sa basketball yan.

I can't contain my excitement. It's been SO long.

I NEED to watch the next gme.

FELLATIO!!!!

PM sent ma'm. anyway ... just as the jazz are up ... a nasty stomach virus has laid yours truly down for the count. anyway ...nakaratay man sa kama ng karamdaman ... go Jazz !

Fisher Nets 20 , Leads Utah to Conference Finals !

Veteran Jazz guard Derek Fisher led the young Utah Jazz into the Western Finals; scoring 11 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter as Utah ended Golden State's cinderella run 100-87.

Lead guard Deron Williams struggled all night and it took the championship experience of Fisher to settle the Jazz. Boozer was again a major factor with 21 points and 14 boards while Andrei Kirilenko continued his rennaisance with 21 points , 15 rebounds and three steals.

Game Notes : The pressure of closing out the Warriors showed on the Jazz who fumbled their way to 25 turnovers and missed seven straight free throws in the 4th quarter. The starting trio of Boozer ,Okur and Williams had 5 TOs. Fisher had 4 and AK47 1 resulting in 29 Golden State points. This was offset however by the Jazz supremacy on the boards as Utah pounded GS 59-35 .