Living Solo/alone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

it has its pros and cons.

first of all dapat afford mo. If you crunch the numbers at around half ng income mo napupunta lang sa rent and utilities, baka hindi mo pa kayang magisa. Hindi siya practical at kakaunti lang maiipon mo.

I have lived both alone and with my family in adulthood. Ok sa living alone, you can come and go as you want. Kung may party hanggang 3AM it's alright your parents wouldn't worry. It helps din in socializing with women. Can definitely say na dating is so so much easier when you have your own place.

my take on this is, it aggravates your situation.

Pag introvert ka with a slow social life, mas lalala lang sitwasyon mo by living alone. On the other hand pag extrovert ka na with a very active social life, you'll have more opportunity to go out since no one's worrying about you at home (and less family lakads/outings).

tough to live alone when you're single in an Asian city like Manila, especially when you don't have much friends. Unlike in the US, you can't just walk into a bar ot a cafe and talk to someone randomly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love it!

it's a lifestyle that is definitely not for everyone.

me, i think i was always destined to live by myself.

living alone doesn't mean you have to be lonely.

there are occasional friends, relatives, and of course - you can invite anyone over without having to explain why and when and so on ;)

• Like (+1) 2

Ako I enjoy living alone.

I enjoy my own space

If I wanna walk around the place naked, I can

I like that on holidays, I wake up when I want to, go out when I want to, come back when I want to without having the need to explain myself to anyone. Hawak ko oras at galaw ko.

Kaya nga last year nung nasa pinas ako, nagpasko ako magisa, and strangely hindi naman ako nadepress.

I guess recently kasi mas natutunan ko art ng emotional independence. Na your happiness is your responsibility