Living Solo/alone

• 3 weeks later...

I love living alone. I can do things I wanna do wherever, whenever. I learned to be responsible in the sense that I'm better now in budgeting my finances, I still have a long way to go in terms of cooking but at least I don't rely so much on canned goods na (haha). I learned how to clean the toilet and scrub the floor. But one thing I haven't learned (at ayoko ring matutunan) is to do the laundry! Thank God for my cleaning lady! Hindi talaga ksya iprocess ng utak ko kung pano maglaba, haha.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my problem now.. i'm in my late twentys and i want to experience living solo before entering the society's legal form of slavery (marriage hehehe!). I would really want to take the challenge and i know it would make me grow more and make me more responsible as individual. Problem is how will i convince and start a conversation to my parents that i want to live out of our home and start on my own?

Sa inyo dyan na nagsosolo, pano nyo na convince parents nyo? except dun na nagwowork at nag aaral sa malayo.

Financialy im stable. emotional yes. Marunong na rin ako sa mga household chore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...