Living Solo/alone

Living alone is the best thing for a loner like me. No regrets camping out on my own, I can sleep on the floor or sleep anytime i like or play any music i want to hear.

And cooking, no more jostling schedules in the kitchen. No more wondering who used up my salt or veggie patis. ☺

the only apparent challenge in living alone is money; if you have enough money or at least make ends meet with what you have then it's a great thing to be able to live alone! talk about freedom and growth.

as for myself, ang nakikita ko lang na con is pag masama pakiramdam mo walang aasikaso sayo. hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Living alone is not fun at all. you will seek happiness from material things, you will become less responsible, you will fall to vices and hobbies just to make time pass by.

I became truly happy when i had my own family.

When i was solo, only me can see my little smile...alone ....through my reflection in the mirror, which has no value at all.

Life is meant to be shared.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Living alone in my own place. Total peace and quiet, if you have a dysfunctional family like mine, I am free. Madaming bills, yes, house and lot, electricity, water, cable, internet, appliances and furniture, plus all the other shits, but overall, very fulfilling. At least hindi sa iba napupunta ipon. Plus, your house, your rules.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me its a good challenge to live away from your parents. I've been living alone for about 3 months now and this is the first time. However, I'm not really living all by myself, I stayed at my cousins house. Just like everybody else who's living alone budgeting is essential so you can survive until the next pay day. :) Other than that, it depends on you on what to do in your life.