• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Living solo for almost four years. Loner/anti-social me is thriving. My only problem is unless I clean the place, I live in a pigsty. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i can relate to this. been living for 5 years na.

the perks are: you can do whatever you want, inom sa bahay with tropa etc... :rolleyes:

problem is nakakatamad maglinis ng bahay, not to mention i have to take care of my pet cat pa.

saka minsan nakakapag isip ka ng what if may nangyari sayo or magkasakit ka. walang mag aalaga :unsure:

• Like (+1) 1

It's financially challenging at first, (matututo ka talaga mag budget). But being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, makes it all damn worth it!

I'm also introverted by nature, so I really thrive in this kind of setup. Cleaning has never been a problem, since I don't like to leave things dirty/messy anyway :)

• 11 months later...

I Would Highly Recommended This to every one specially our young members here. Once you have a stable job, find a place for yourself and be Independent. That's what I did before. THE LIFE LESSONS you will learn will be PRICELESS. It will definitely contribute in your Success in your Career and in your Life. Decision Making palang siguradong magiimprove ka na No One will influence you with your decison, so if you made the wrong choice No One to Blame but yourself. You will Learn how to Budget your Salary at an Early Age, No More Mom and Dad to pay the Bills or Brother or Sis to Split the BIlls with, Its All on You. So you will really Budget your Salary and this will Push You Harder To EARN MORE!

The Best Perk in Living Alone is You Can Do Everything You Want!!! And No Need for Motels, You Can Bring Your Date Home. Hahaha.

• Like (+1) 2