Living Solo/alone

nung single pa ako, naranasan ko nang ilang beses na mag-isa lang akong nakatira (sa probinsya). madalas kasing wala ang lolo at lola ko, 'yung mga kapatid ko naman nasa manila kasama ng ermats ko (na naka-base na sa manila). tapos sabay night shift pa ako, kaya minsan talaga wala akong naaabutan sa bahay na tao. ayos naman and, sa tingin ko, kaya kong mag-survive ng ako lang mag-isa talaga. ang naging worry ko lang, paano kung magkaroon ako ng medical emergency at walang ibang pwedeng tumulong sa akin magpatingin sa doktor o magpaospital. so ang kapalit nun, inalagaan ko talaga ang sarili ko, binawasan ko rin ang pag-inom (i don't smoke, so wala akong ibang extra bisyo na pinoproblema). ayun...to cut the story short, ang naging upside naman ng experience ko, naging healthy eater naman ako kahit na nag-asawa na ako :)

• 1 month later...

when I was in the US, UK and Australia for a couple of years I lived alone. Dun natuto mag laundry, grocery shopping, mag luto and others. It's great at times coz you feel independent and empowered, no curfew, no rules except your own, you can invite anyone in your home... but once that's done with that's when the loneliness kicks in.That time there was no skype, just IP phone and standard long distance calls.

• 2 weeks later...

I technically lived alone for a couple of years when my GF was out of the country. It was a breather... Not just men but anyone who's over 20's should try it at least for a year. There's obviously cons such as: wala ka kashare sa house chores and expenses, and pros such as: you can pretty much do whatever you want ;) . For me, the experience will prepare you to be more financially responsible.

• 5 weeks later...

it has its pros and cons.

i lived alone for two years-rented a house in the city due to work. Okay since i can do whatever i want and decide on most things by myself. Medyo mabigat especially with the financial side, because wala kang kahati sa gastos-kuryente, rent, food, mga gamit sa bahay.

• 4 weeks later...

been living solo for quite some time now.. masaya na medyo malungkot.. at some point naiisip na rin mag settle down and start my own family i guess...

same thing goes for me..

early 20s, living solo already.

ayaw kong tumandang binaataaaaaaaaa

• 2 months later...

I don't really know if I could be considered as solo. I prefer it to be situational because I'm still a college student. Since both of my parents are OFW's and all of my siblings are in our province, it really makes me feel lonely most of the time. I don't even have distant relatives here. All I can say that if you want to know who you really are, being on your own isn't such a bad thing.