WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

...evolution is a mere orton / hhh feud away from breaking up... well, i mean, someday, orton will outgrow his "padawan / rookie" status and will somehow go after another living legend... the game, HHH...

...also, imagine, orton and HHH will survive w/o evolution as the group, but how about batista? he is imposing and ever dominant, but kane already got his OVW gimmick... what's to give him??? and flair... he's old... he'd just be best used as a manager...

A Trips- Orton feud will be great. :)

They should also develop Batista's character. He should also ask the Nature Boy for a lesson about his mic work. :)

A Trips- Orton feud will be great. :)

They should also develop Batista's character. He should also ask the Nature Boy for a lesson about his mic work. :)

I agree with you guys...Batista, if managed well could be something bigger. And yes, he has to develop his mic work...the best superstars are known not only because of their talent, agility and stunts...but moreso because of their excellent mic work. Right now, Batista is only known as the guy who rides with the Evolution. And if doesn't play his cards well, he'll be a floater once Evolution disintegrates. :lol:

I agree with you guys...Batista, if managed well could be something bigger. And yes, he has to develop his mic work...the best superstars are known not only because of their talent, agility and stunts...but moreso because of their excellent mic work. Right now, Batista is only known as the guy who rides with the Evolution. And if doesn't play his cards well, he'll be a floater once Evolution disintegrates. :lol:

well... i was just thinking... what is kane and batista became a tag team, sorta "brotherhood of fire"... i mean, batista's gimmick at the wwe farm league - as the leviathan - is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy similar to kane's gimmick... at least, that's some idea i could think... hehehe...

...and maybe some of the lesser used raw superstars should be sent to smackdown, say, lance storm (if he foregoes retirement) or hurricane (a good CW champ, if ever)...

...and it sucks (no offense to the ladies), but Jacqueline as the new CW champ (over Chavo)... something's wrong...

well... i was just thinking... what is kane and batista became a tag team, sorta "brotherhood of fire"... i mean, batista's gimmick at the wwe farm league - as the leviathan - is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy similar to kane's gimmick... at least, that's some idea i could think... hehehe...

...and maybe some of the lesser used raw superstars should be sent to smackdown, say, lance storm (if he foregoes retirement) or hurricane (a good CW champ, if ever)...

...and it sucks (no offense to the ladies), but Jacqueline as the new CW champ (over Chavo)... something's wrong...

Jacqueline in the new CW champ? What happened??? :unsure:

I'm not a fan of Chavo, but if they are to replace him, it should've been someone of Mysterio or Ultimo Dragon's calibre. :unsure:

Jacqueline in the new CW champ? What happened??? :unsure:

I'm not a fan of Chavo, but if they are to replace him, it should've been someone of Mysterio or Ultimo Dragon's calibre. :unsure:

Am not sure with the storyline, but Chavo bragged that he can beat anybody in the SD locker room. He issued a challenged, Jacqueline came out & beat him. :)

Am not sure with the storyline, but Chavo bragged that he can beat anybody in the SD locker room. He issued a challenged, Jacqueline came out & beat him. :)

Oh i see...but that's just downright lame! :angry:

Anyhow, what's up with Solar USA? For two weeks now they've been showing nothing but re-runs of Raw and Smackdown...I feel so left-out tuloy! :(

Finally saw Backlash on Solar last night! I liked the Edge vs. Kane match. I like how Edge has sort of re-packaged himself. Is it just me or does he look more buffed-up now? :)

The Y2J vs. Christian and trish handicap match wasn't bad either :)

Ako din! Finally watched Backlash...

My favorite match was, of course, Cactus vs Orton! :blink: :boo: .. lalo na yung failed RKO attempt ni Orton (tpos, nagland sya sa tacks!). Great bump! Never expected him to do that... Kaya lang disappointing ung ending, RKO lang sa bat.. talo na si Foley.

Also liked yun main event.. the part when Earl Hebner came out habang si Benoit ay naka-sharpshooter ni HBK.. tpos yung crowd started to chant "You screwed Bret!" Hehe! Very funny! :D

Didn't like SH*T vs La Resistance match.

Edited by fatso8
shawn michaels is suspended!

the rock is back!

Is the Rock merely back to put some pops for Eugene or is he back in the official roster for RAW? I really hate it when they brought back the Rock just to sell some tickets for Wrestlemania. I was hoping for some long term tour of duty on his part and not just a one shot deal in order to sell tickets and the Rock's DVD.

Since there is no word yet as to a change in the booking for Bad Blood, most likely HBK ain't really suspended. He is just probably resting in preparation for another one of his hell in a cell matches.

I'm still hoping though on real information on whether the Rock is back permanently or not. Last I heard he is busy with the flick Spy Hunter to be bothered to return to wrestling full time.

Since there is no word yet as to a change in the booking for Bad Blood, most likely HBK ain't really suspended. He is just probably resting in preparation for another one of his hell in a cell matches.

I'm still hoping though on real information on whether the Rock is back permanently or not. Last I heard he is busy with the flick Spy Hunter to be bothered to return to wrestling full time.

I remember somebody telling me that The Rock will also be playing Johnny Bravo in the film adaptation of the cartoon :)

The Rock won't be back full time... He is only scheduled to appear during special PPVs (ie Wrestlemania). <_<

He's too busy wth his acting career. <_<

Edited by fatso8
Oh i see...but that's just downright lame! :angry:

Anyhow, what's up with Solar USA? For two weeks now they've been showing nothing but re-runs of Raw and Smackdown...I feel so left-out tuloy! :(

M_A,

buff nga si EDGE ngayon....he actually had some serious training to put some muscle to his frame and probably hide the chin at the same time. hehehehe he is being repackaged as a very serious contender for the top titles. eventually, christian will be given the same treatment but not in the near future. EDGE is a crowd favorite eversince, Christian is just riding on his coat-tails when they were a tag team.

Kane vs Benoit.....one word...BORING!!!!! ok pa sana kung Big Show at Benoit. hehehe para mukhang di kapanipaniwala kung ma-crippler cross-face si Show. hehehe

M_A,

buff nga si EDGE ngayon....he actually had some serious training to put some muscle to his frame and probably hide the chin at the same time. hehehehe he is being repackaged as a very serious contender for the top titles. eventually, christian will be given the same treatment but not in the near future. EDGE is a crowd favorite eversince, Christian is just riding on his coat-tails when they were a tag team.

Kane vs Benoit.....one word...BORING!!!!! ok pa sana kung Big Show at Benoit. hehehe para mukhang di kapanipaniwala kung ma-crippler cross-face si Show. hehehe

I absolutely adore EDGE! I wanna see him and Orton in a one-on-one match real soon...It's about time Orton gets served, and i think Edge could just be the guy to smack him :lol: