WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Si Capt. Charisma kaya ang tinutukoy ng TNA na major acquisition na lalabas sa Sunday @ "GENESIS" ppv ?

------------------------

Also, sources within the TNA production crew are saying that the newest TNA star is to be none other than Christian. The reason for this is that videos have been made with graphics of the name "Chris Jin." The videos do not feature Jason Reso himself, but are more along the lines of what WWE did with the Boogeyman, no shots of him, but just a buildup video. It appears that TNA will attempt to get around WWE trademarking the name Christian by using "Chris Jin", which, when pronounced, sounds exactly the same.

------------------------

On Rudy Hatfield

I'll believe it when I see it...but I don't think he'll make it...masyadong maliit

Can't wait for the VCD/DVD ng Ultimate Warrior's rise and fall to be avilable here.. Never thought that the Ultimate Warrior became the pain in the foot when he became a star.. Nasan na kya siya? hmmm!! <_<

Actually, nagulat din ako when i saw the teaser for the Ultimate Warrior DVD. For the longest time I believed that he's dead na. Kaya I was really surprised to learn that not only is he alive, he was the biggest headache WWE has ever had its lifetime. Guess I wasn't paying too much attention to stories about him then, so i really didn't know anything about his alleged unprofessionalism. I hope i can get a copy of his DVD. It'll be cool to revisit the glory that was once The Ultimate Warrior. :)

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

During the San Antonio-Denver Nuggets game, the Undertaker’s theme music played during Denver’s intro.

All Japan Pro-Wrestling wants Team 3-D (formerly known as the Dudley Boyz) to work full time in Japan next year.

Everyone is keeping an eye on Paul Heyman. Everyone knows that his contract with the WWE will expire next month, and that it is possible that he might sign up with TNA after his falling out with Stephanie McMahon. Despite this, his work in OVW and his potential to boost TNA might be enough motivation for the WWE to keep him around.

But it seems that Heyman already has plans when he leaves the WWE. Aside from showing interest in writing movies scripts, he has told friends that he has some sort of crossover idea involving mixed martial arts that could start another ECW-type of evolution in professional wrestling.

Mike Striker has earned the ire of the SD! locker room.

He was brought over for a dark match. In the locker room, he commented that the Raw brand was more professional, among other things.

He was physically thrown out of the locker room after being berated by Chris Benoit, JBL, Eddie Guerrero, and after almost getting beaten up by Hardcore Holly.

Rick Steiner is currently working as a real estate agent. He is also running for a seat on the local school board.

Rikishi is using the name Kishi due to the WWE trademark.

Spike TV officials have asked TNA management to hire former top WCW & WWE wrestlers to raise the popularity of the company. Many within the business feel that the network’s solution was not the answer to TNA’s problems in terms of popularity. They feel that TNA could not beat the WWE in terms of “star power.”

Jackie Gayda has officially joined the TNA roster.

It is possible that Joey Styles could become the lead announcer of the Raw broadcast team.

During an SD! house show, a masked fan hit the ring during the main event of Batista vs Eddie Guerrero vs Randy Orton. Agents rushed in to restrain the fan. While the agents were trying to restrain him, Orton stepped in and started putting the boots on the guy.

Local security asked if that was part of the show. An agent replied that it was not.

Aside from his disagreement with Vince McMahon about losing at Taboo Tuesday, another reason why Stone Cold Steve Austin didn’t show up at Raw and at the said PPV was that he allegedly hurt his back while he was moving furniture during the weekend.

Chris Benoit’s will expire this month. People are speculating that when the WWE offers him a new contract, it will be the same low-ball kind of contract that they offered to Christian and the Dudley Boyz.

Tajiri has re-signed with the WWE for another 2-3 years.

Ashley Massaro is the cover girl of Flex Magazine’s Dec. 2005 issue.

Shannon Moore will open a wrestling school in Cameron, North Carolina called the “School Of Punk.”

Instead of the Undertaker vs Randy Orton in a Buried Alive match and a “Rowdy” Roddy Piper vs Cowboy Bob Orton at the Survivor Series, it might be turned into a tag team match.

Vince McMahon was said to very angry at Jonathan Coachman over several screw-ups that he commited as part of the Raw broadcast team.

Christian would most likely sign up with TNA since he would need to work less than 5 dates a month, and that he wouldn’t even have to leave Florida. This is different from being on the road 300 days a year.

If he does sign up with TNA, he can still use the name Christian since he was using that name (Christian Cage) when he was still in the indy circuit.

Batista suffered an injury during an SD! house show. He might miss several months, wihich might result in the title being stripped from him.

If ever this happens, the most likely candidates for the title are Benoit, Guerrero, JBL, & Orton.

Brian “Spanky” Kendrick’s bio is back in the SD! roster page.

Lance Storm will make his debut in Ring Of Honour next month.

Justin Credible might sign up with TNA and start an angle with Jerry Lynn.

Rumor has it that Bret Hart will make an appearance at TNA next year.

Former TNA valet Trinity is now with OVW.

Tazz & Michael Cole are said to be paranoid regarding their positions in the WWE after what happened to Jim Ross.

Former SD! Diva Lauren Jones said that she will return to the WWE around January and will head towards Deep South Wrestling.

Stacy Keibler has a role in the upcoming movie Manhunt In The Carribean.

In a recent interview, Chris Jericho confessed that he watches TNA more than WWE.

2005 Raw Diva Search contestant Alexis will be a part of TNA's Genesis PPV.

Here’s the updated card for the Survivor Series PPV:

John Cena vs Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship

Ric Flair vs HHH in a Last Man Standing match

Eric Bischoff vs Teddy Long

Team Raw (Shawn Michaels [team captain], Carlito, Big Show, Kane, ?) vs Team SD! (members have not yet been announced).

Here’s the updated card for TNA’s Genesis PPV:

NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett and NWA Tag Team Champions America’s Most Wanted vs Rhyno & Team 3-D

AJ Styles vs Petey Williams for the X Division Championship

Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, and Roderick Strong vs Chris Sabin, Matt Bently, Sonjay Dutt & Austin Aries in an Elimination X Match: Eliminations rules (think Survivor Series)

Abyss vs Sabu in a No DQ match

Jeff Hardy vs Monty Brown for the No. 1 Contendership for the NWA Championship

Team Canada vs 3 Live Kru

i thought that JIm Ross was re hired???

sayang, kala ko si the King Lawler ang matatagal and not JR who's Stone Cold's best buddy???!!??

;)

The deal was if Austin beat Coach, JR will be rehired. But since Austin was pulled out and Batista stepped in, the whole deal changed.

JR's contract as an on-air talent (broadcaster) will expire soon, so don't expect him on TV anytime soon.

His whole contract with WWE expires next year.