WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Taboo Tuesday results:

John Cena defeated Kurt Angle & HBK to retain the WWE Championship.

Ric Flair defeated HHH in Steel Cage match to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Kane & Big Show defeated Cade & Murdoch to win the World Tag Team Championships

Trish Stratus defeated the other Raw Divas (who were wearing lingerie) to retain the Women's Championship.

Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio defeated Snitsky & Chris Masters

Batista defeated Jonathan Coachman

Mankind defeated Carlito

Eugene & "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka defeated Rob Conway & Tyson Tomko

I think Edge didn't compete because of an injury.

Is Mankind officially back? or is it just a promo?

Matt Hardy is now with SD?

nakapanood ako ng TNA match last week ang ganda ng laban. fresh na fresh yung mga moves at talagang medyo delikado pag nagkamali.. ito yung laban ni aj styles, samoa john ba yun? at yung kalbong champion ng x division.

umalis na pala si christian. loser na naman ang wwe. ang galing talaga nito ni triple HHH, inasawa yung anak ni vince para lagi syang nasa picture. pero yung pagiging 9th time o 10th chamption nya, artificial ang dating sa akin. kumbaga pirated na nga, na pirate pa heheheheheh...

CHRISTIAN INTERVIEW

Christian talks about his leaving the WWE

-----------

Christian's final interview November 2, 2005

Earlier this week, SmackDown Superstar Christian alerted World Wrestling Entertainment that he was leaving the company. In an interview with WWE.com conducted Wednesday evening, the former Intercontinental Champion revealed that his decision to walk away from WWE was one that he struggled with for some time.

WWE.com: What lead to your decision to leave World Wrestling Entertainment?

Christian: My contract came up on Oct. 31 and we negotiated back and forth a little bit. But it wasn't about the money for me, really. There were some other things that were going on that helped sway my decision. It wasn't a contract dispute, if that's what you want to call it. It was a number of different things – I've been on the road with WWE for eight years straight, and it takes a toll on your body when you're going 250-300 days a year.

So part of it was that, and obviously there was some frustration and a lot of other reasons that factored in. But I wasn't bitter at all. There's no hostility. There's just some times when you need a change and you need to do different things. It was something that I felt was necessary for myself at this time.

Plus, I have some other interests going on outside the business that I'm really looking forward to. I'm not saying I'm giving up wrestling, but there are some other things that are very appealing to me. I had a great eight-year run with WWE. A lot of guys would dream of having a run that long. So I thank God that I got to live my dream for that long. When it came down to it, not a lot of guys get to leave on their own terms, and it was something that I felt strongly that I wanted to do?

WWE.com: You said your contract expired on Oct. 31, but you still appeared at Taboo Tuesday on Nov. 1. Why did you show up after your contract expired?

Christian: It wasn't even an issue. I was in the voting for Taboo Tuesday, so I wouldn't have dreamed of not fulfilling that commitment. I didn't want to let anybody that was counting on me down, whether it was the people with WWE or the fans. So there were no second thoughts. I was going to be at Taboo Tuesday regardless.

WWE.com: When did you finally come to the realization that you were going to leave WWE?

Christian: It was something that was weighing on my mind for months. I knew that it was a decision that could not be taken lightly because it's a life-changing decision. So I was on the fence about it. Then right about the time I pulled up to the arena Sunday in Los Angeles, I realized that was it. It was a hard decision.

WWE.com: What was it like having to say goodbye to the people in WWE that you traveled with for eight years?

Christian: Saying goodbye was the hardest part. It all came about pretty quickly. I hadn't told anybody how I was feeling or thinking, so it came as a shock for a lot of people. It was difficult because you spend a lot of time with them. You spend more time with them than you do your own family. They actually become your family. So it was hard to say goodbye. It was especially hard saying goodbye to the WWE fans because they are so loyal. I'm going to miss them, as well.

WWE.com: What was it like this week at RAW and Taboo Tuesday knowing you were leaving shortly?

Christian: I didn't really think like that when I went out there. It was one of those things where it didn't really hit me until I left the arena in San Diego. After SmackDown, I went to RAW. And after RAW, I went to Taboo Tuesday, so I was still going to work like I normally would. It really didn't hit me until I left Taboo Tuesday. When I was pulling out of the parking lot, looking in the rearview mirror, I thought it was kind of an end of an era. It's over.

WWE.com: Are you still going to be a wrestling fan? Are you still going to watch SmackDown?

Christian: Of course. I'll always be a wrestling fan. I'm not saying I'm giving up wrestling altogether. This is just something that I felt I had to do to mentally get myself back into the place of where I want to be as far as competing and going out there and performing.

WWE.com: Do you think you'll ever be back in front of a WWE audience again?

Christian: Never say never in this business. WWE was great to me. I felt like I gave the company everything I had. And they allowed me to live my dream, which was wrestle in WWE. So never say never.

WWE.com: What are you going to miss most about WWE?

Christian: Performing. We all get into wrestling to go out and perform for our fans. I'll miss that feeling that you get right before you step through that curtain and you hear that live audience. There's no feeling like it anywhere in the world.

WWE.com: Do you have any favorite memories of WWE that you are going to take with you?

Christian: I'm going to take all the memories I made with me, every last one of them. I wouldn't give any of it back. There's too many great memories to narrow down to just one. Leaving on my own terms is something I wanted to do. It'll help me look back fondly and say "hey, that was a great time in my life. I lived my dream and I was able to accomplish my goals. And there's no hard feelings whatsoever."

WWE.com: Is there anything you would like to say to the Peeps reading this right now on WWE.com?

Christian: I'm going to miss them all. Hopefully, they will see me again someday.

WWE starts to implode

Calgary Sun article

It was supposed to be a slow news week in WWE-land.

That is, until a rash of injuries, contract disputes and good old-fashioned backstage drama tore apart the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view, causing wrestling writers to log overtime hours like there was no tomorrow.

It started when Christian (Jay Reso) dropped a bombshell on WWE bosses before the PPV, announcing he had decided not to renew his contract with the company.

Reso volunteered to stick around for Taboo Tuesday before riding off into the sunset -- but it turns out WWE had buried his character so deeply the fans didn't even vote him into a match at the show.

It was a fitting farewell (or lack thereof) since the reason for his resignation was simply a case of seeing the writing on the wall. Reso's character looked set to explode into the main-event scene earlier this year, until he whacked his head on the infamous WWE glass ceiling and was sent careening down to mid-card limbo.

Reso is an incredibly talented worker and talker, one of the most popular Canadian pro wrestlers, and TNA is already looking to bring him into the fold.

Stone Cold Steve Austin decided he wasn't happy with the direction of his own character this week but the Rattlesnake didn't wait till after the pay-per-view to hit the road.

Austin reportedly balked at the script for Taboo Tuesday, which called for him to lose to Jonathan Coachman after interference from the returning Mark Henry. It would have been Austin's first match in more than two years.

When Austin found out the storyline also involved Jim Ross (Austin's longtime backstage ally) being permanently removed from the Raw broadcast booth, he refused to even show up.

Edge was pulled from the pay-per-view due to a torn pectoral muscle, which WWE bosses conveniently neglected to mention before the show, even though they had to be aware he wouldn't be available.

He was replaced by Gene Snitsky, which is about as fair a trade as pulling Henry Burris from the Stampeders lineup and putting Barney the Dinosaur in his place to appease the fans.

As if there weren't enough advertised names missing from the show, Torrie Wilson was also absent from the diva battle royal.

Rumours floated around the Internet she had been fired -- something insiders have been predicting for several months, due to her high-end guaranteed contract -- but WWE denied the reports.The official line: Wilson is on personal leave, with no set return date.

Perhaps realizing the show was heading into train-wreck territory, WWE bosses called on ECW announcer Joey Styles to fly in at the last minute to fill the Ross role. Styles handled the play-by-play duties for the event and is expected to be hired full-time as the lead announcer for Monday Night Raw.

The bad news continued as the week went on, with the go-home edition of Raw (the episode which hard sells the pay-per-view the night before) coming in at a miserable 3.4 rating.

That's a drop of about 1.5 million viewers since the debut show on USA Network, proving Raw's focus on the McMahon family soap opera caused WWE to lose a quarter of its Monday night audience in a month.

The company will attempt to turn things around on Monday's Raw, starting to build towards an inter-promotional feud and the Survivor Series pay-per-view Nov. 27.

Brock Lesnar.  Former WWE Champ. :)

PS.  I changed the picture gallery title to include other wrestling outfits apart from WWE.  Post away dears! :)

thanks ms MA! nakalimutan ko name nya! hehehe idol ko rin datri yan...kaso nawala bigla!

been watchin wrestling since panahon ni Hul Hogan hehehe

ms MA mukhang mahilig ka rin sa Wrestling? hehehe :D

For all I know this could just be internet rumors (wag naman sana) but exciting pa din

--------------

"Major Acquisition" To Appear For TNA This Sunday At "Genesis" Submitted by Daniel Pena on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 at 4:40 PM EST

The TNA posted the following message on their official website. It says that a new wrestler will be debuting at TNA's pay-per-view next Sunday and it will be someone major.

Also note, not to say that it will be him, but Christian is free to work anywhere he pleases as his contract already expired and he doesn't have to abide by the 90-day clause.

"Major Acquisition" To Appear For TNA This Sunday At "Genesis" November 8th, 2005 16:44

On Tuesday morning, TNA management informed TNAwrestling.com that the company has come to terms with a "major acquisition" who will appear this Sunday during the live "Genesis" Pay-Per-View.

When reached for comment, TNA President Dixie Carter offered the following:

"This is the single biggest jump in TNA history," Carter said. "The contract is signed, the travel is set and in my opinion, 'Genesis' just got a whole lot more intriguing."

TNA will have further information on the "major acquisition" this Sunday on the live countdown preshow a half hour before "Genesis".

For all I know this could just be internet rumors (wag naman sana) but exciting pa din

--------------

"Major Acquisition" To Appear For TNA This Sunday At "Genesis" Submitted by Daniel Pena on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 at 4:40 PM EST

The TNA posted the following message on their official website. It says that a new wrestler will be debuting at TNA's pay-per-view next Sunday and it will be someone major.

Also note, not to say that it will be him, but Christian is free to work anywhere he pleases as his contract already expired and he doesn't have to abide by the 90-day clause.

"Major Acquisition" To Appear For TNA This Sunday At "Genesis" November 8th, 2005 16:44

On Tuesday morning, TNA management informed TNAwrestling.com that the company has come to terms with a "major acquisition" who will appear this Sunday during the live "Genesis" Pay-Per-View.

When reached for comment, TNA President Dixie Carter offered the following:

"This is the single biggest jump in TNA history," Carter said. "The contract is signed, the travel is set and in my opinion, 'Genesis' just got a whole lot more intriguing."

TNA will have further information on the "major acquisition" this Sunday on the live countdown preshow a half hour before "Genesis".

Hey, if the "major acquisition" turns out to be Christian, then I'm going to watch TNA fron now on. :)

I think the jump, if rumors are to be believed, would be good for his career. Maybe Captain Charisma will get the exposure he deserves but didn't get at WWE. Right now, I'm excited as to what character Christian will take on at TNA.

As for Austin, am i to assume then that he's leaving WWE for good? Is Jim Ross' leavetaking for real?

I know Vinve McMahon is probably one of the world's most cunning businessmen and I'm sure he'll have WWE back on top of the game in no time - but this shocking exodus of wrestlers (and Jim Ross) and reports of viewership plunging at an accelerated pace isn't exactly pretty.

" Is Jim Ross' leavetaking for real?"

no, this is part of the storyline WWE has as JR is going to handle WWE 24/7 WWE's online show. WWE has done good in this part by hiring Joey Styles of ECW to take over JR's RAW spot. Styles is one of the best wrestling commentators ever.

I don't think SCSA is leaving WWE for real, but it's a real bitch move on his part not to accept his Taboo Tuesday match with Coach. I mean it's wrestling everybody jobs to some dumb schmuck every once in a while

Quick question...can i post vids on this board? how?

" Is Jim Ross' leavetaking for real?"

no, this is part of the storyline WWE has as JR is going to handle WWE 24/7 WWE's online show.  WWE has done good in this part by hiring Joey Styles of ECW to take over JR's RAW spot.  Styles is one of the best wrestling commentators ever.

I don't think SCSA is leaving WWE for real, but it's a real bitch move on his part not to accept his Taboo Tuesday match with Coach.  I mean it's wrestling everybody jobs to some dumb schmuck every once in a while

Quick question...can i post vids on this board? how?

Oh Good. :)

Well maybe losing to someone like Jonathan Coachman was hard for SCSA's ego to accept. I mean, he's only been back for a few weeks, right? If I were as huge as Austin I don't think i'd welcome defeat in such an unfashionable way.

noong unang nawal si stone cold sa wwe dahil din sa isang match na ayaw niyang matalo... kalimutan ko lang kung sino kalaban niya... dito kasi sa laban nila coach, papasok dapat si mark henry para gulpihin si austin. di ko rin masisisi si austin, di naman kasi siya regular worker tapos gugulpihin siya ng isang lower card irregular talent tulad ni mark henry?