WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

correct me if i'm wrong...

the undertaker suffered a groing injury that forced him out of the competition for months... the undertaker lost to stonecold at fully loaded 1999, causing the ministry of darkness to split from the corporation...

then he was repackaged when he returned in judgement day 2000... this move was made to get him in line with wrestling's change to a more realistic approach... it was one of the best received and popular gimmicks that the fans appreciated... this is also due to the fact that it was the undertaker's real-life persona...

the undertaker returned to the deadman persona after losing a buried alive match against vince mcmahon at survivor series 2003... his on-screen half-brother kane intervened causing the undertaker to lose... and at wrestlemania xx, taker came in his deadman gimmick once again together with paul bearer to face kane...

me vcd version na ng roadwarriors dvd  nakita ko sa tower, sana irelease din yung kay undertaker.

pano nga ba naging biker noon si undertaker tapos naging deadman ulit.

correct me if i'm wrong...

the undertaker suffered a groing injury that forced him out of the competition for months... the undertaker lost to stonecold at fully loaded 1999, causing the ministry of darkness to split from the corporation...

then he was repackaged when he returned in judgement day 2000... this move was made to get him in line with wrestling's change to a more realistic approach... it was one of the best received and popular gimmicks that the fans appreciated... this is also due to the fact that it was the undertaker's real-life persona...

the undertaker returned to the deadman persona after losing a buried alive match against vince mcmahon at survivor series 2003... his on-screen half-brother kane intervened causing the undertaker to lose... and at wrestlemania xx, taker came in his deadman gimmick once again together with paul bearer to face kane...

yup tama si teio....after pala nun sila naglaban ni kane..kung san sya nanalo...

On Jimmy Hart

- Sana nga ibalik nila ang mga managers sa WWE, the guys who don't know how to work the mic desperately need someone to help them. Lakas ng heat na na bibigay ng managers

On Dusty Rhodes

- Ayoko na ng WWE pag bumalik si Dusty Rhodes tas GM pa. No mic skills, utal pa ang gago. Besides di magkasundo si Vinnie Mac at Dusty Rhodes sa totoong buhay kaya medyo bomalabs to.

On Marc Copani

- BRING BACK HASSAN! sayang talaga tong character na to. Excellent heel, and brings enormous heat from the crowds. Galing pa sa mic. WWE pushed too far with terrorist angle, nasayang tuloy, up and comer pa naman tong si Copani. I hope they bring him back.

Bad news, wrestling fans

WWE's trip here this coming December has been postponed. They're now supposed to visit the RP around summer 2006

takot siguro na mag lead si batista ng kudeta at lusubin malacanang. hahahaha.

BATISTA 4 president tayo. ok lang sila na mag patakbo ng gobyerno, pag tarantado, batista bomb agad.

wala lang, pero sa tingin nyo,

kung si batista magiging president, sinu- sino kaya mga secretaries nya from WWE?