WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hehe. Sure :) Basta kung gusto ng mga iba

I had fun at the WM21 EB too. Sana maulit to

Mas masaya sana kung sa bahay tayo ng isang member para pwede tayong mag-ingay ng todo haha joke lang po :)

kung malaki lang sana apartment ko, i will volunteer :lol:

tsaka magkakaron nako ng pet doggie, baka kagatin kayo :P :lol:

when's the next PPV?

kung malaki lang sana apartment ko, i will volunteer :lol:

tsaka magkakaron nako ng pet doggie, baka kagatin kayo :P  :lol:

when's the next PPV?

Kung konti lang tayo, ok lang :)

Ok lang kung may doggie. Sanay na ako na may doggie. Lagi akong kinakagat ng lecheng aso ko, feeling kasi pwede na ako kainin dahil payatot ako :lol:

Next PPV scheduled for showing is Unforgiven

National Sports Grill ulit? Or somewhere else?

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Marc Copani aka Muhammad Hassan is no longer with the WWE. Sources have said that he requested for his release and that he wants to try his luck in Hollywood.

Shawn Daviari is still with OVW. He said that he wants to return to the Raw brand.

Shawn Michaels threw a fit when he learned that he would be feuding with Chris Masters. She berated the creative team for not coming up with a better plan for him after his feud with Hulk Hogan. But he has already apologized to them.

Edge will battle Matt Hardy in a Loser Leaves town/Money In The Bank Ladder Match at the "Homecoming" Raw Episode on Oct. 3. Here, the loser will leave Raw and the winer will get a shot at the WWE Championship. So either Edge goes to SD! and will face Batista since he's more ready than Randy Orton, or Hardy will go to SD! and start a feud with either Ken Kennedy or Orlando Jordan.

A lot of WWE legends are scheduled to appear at the "Homecoming" Raw episode. Includd in the list are Koko B. Ware, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Hillbilly Jim, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, Jimmy Hart, Nikolai Volkoff, The Iron Sheik, Chief Jay Strongbow, The Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Superstar Billy Graham, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, & Harley Race.

Rumor has it that WWE officials are planning to get rap superstar Eminem to make an appearance at Wrestlemania 22. They want to pit him against John Cena in a battle rap.

Cena & Kurt Angle will continue their feud, which will end at Taboo Tuesday.

There is a plan for Ric Flair to defend his Intercontinental Championship against HHH at the same PPV.

CM Punk was trashed backstage by Michaels, HHH & Michael Hayes. They said that when he wrestled, it was like he was in a simulated wrestling match and not working a wrestling match.

IWGP Champion Kazuyuki Fijita is scheduled to face Masahiro Chono & Brock Lesnar next month at the Tokyo Dome.

Lesnar is still suing the WWE for the no-compete clause in his contract.

The Rock's next movie is entitled "Southland Tales." Mandy Moore will play his wife, while Sarah Michelle Gellar will play his girlfriend.

Photos of him kissing Gellar in the movie has circulated the interent. Thepics indicate that he has lost a bit of muscle mass since he last appeared in a WWE ring.

He might return at Wrestlemania 22, but might not be involved in a match.

Team 3-D, formerly known as the The Dudley Boyz, are scheduled to debut at TNA's debut on SpikeTV.

Maven will participate in the next season of VH-1's "The Surreal Life" reality TV series.

Jamie Noble will return to the WWE after he drops his belt in Ring Of Honour.

Sean Waltman finally showed up at a family member's house after disappearing for more than a wek. TNA officials are angry at him for not showing up at their last PPV, where was scheduled to be in a match.

Chavo Guerrero, Jr. tried to come up with alternative ideas when he learned that he would be doing the "Kerwin White" gimmick. But Vince McMahon shot down all of his ideas.

Former WWE writer Rudy Fischmann was said to have been extremely in favor of giving the WWE Divas a more important role in storylines rather than have them just walking around in skimpy outfits. WWE officals feel that the Divas are good enough for fillers in-between matches. WWE management also felt he hadn’t been around long enough to have the right to express feelings that something wasn’t being done right. Fischmann argued that better storylines and actual matches would increase approval amongst their female viewers.

On September 5, they pitted Torrie Wilson against Ashley Massaro in a match on RAW. The match was so bad that Ashley cried when she got backstage.

Fischmann was fired the next day.

Here are some matches for TNA's Bound For Glory PPV next month:

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels in a Ironman Rematch for the X-Division Championship

Matt Bentley vs Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams for the No. 1 Contender slot for the X-Division Championship

Samoa Joe vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Rumor has it that WWE officials are planning to get rap superstar Eminem to make an appearance at Wrestlemania 22. They want to pit him against John Cena in a battle rap.

[/b]

Okay. Much as I like Cena, i think it's kind of stupid to have him do a rap battle against Eminem. I mean, come on! Cena will look like a joke standing next to Eminem. He can't even write his own material.

Sorry ha, I just respect Eminem and his talent/s so much, i think it's a flagrant insult to have him perform next to someone like Cena. :(

Okay.  Much as I like Cena, i think it's kind of stupid to have him do a rap battle against Eminem.  I mean, come on!  Cena will look like a joke standing next to Eminem.  He can't even write his own material.

Sorry ha, I just respect Eminem and his talent/s so much, i think it's a flagrant insult to have him perform next to someone like Cena.  :(

Actually, he used to write his own material when he was still on SD!, & they were really funny. The writers took over before WMXX. I wish they'd let Cena write his own stuff again. His current in-ring raps suck big time.

But I agree that he wouldn't fare well against Eminem

bro tams,

binalik na nga ang jacktv sa destiny-ch 24... pero supot pa rin ang destiny dahil di ko mapanood ang tna, at sa mga napanood kong episode azteeg talaga sila aj styles, samoa joe, fallen angel, abyss, monty brown, team canada, etc. at mga dating wwe/wcw/ecw stars ay parang nabuhayan ulit- ok rin ang in-ring performance nila: raven, rhyno, jeff hardy, 3 live kru, etc...

Kung konti lang tayo, ok lang :)

Ok lang kung may doggie. Sanay na ako na may doggie. Lagi akong kinakagat ng lecheng aso ko, feeling kasi pwede na ako kainin dahil payatot ako :lol:

Next PPV scheduled for showing is Unforgiven

National Sports Grill ulit? Or somewhere else?

Do we know already when Unforgiven is gonna be aired?

NSG sounds okay to me. :)

hahaha. kulit naman ng aso mo.

Excited na nga ako na magka-doggie.

baka this weekend, dumating na bago kong alaga. :)

acidboy, astig talaga yung TNA ngayon. Gusto ko nga mapanood yung Bound For Glory PPV. Hanep talaga yung X-Division nila, at astig din si Samoa Joe. Gusto ko makita yung laban nila next month ni Liger.

MA, what are you gonna name the dog? Davey Boy? I hope not :lol:

Wrestling fans out there, type nyo ba mag wrestling EB ulit?

acidboy, astig talaga yung TNA ngayon. Gusto ko nga mapanood yung Bound For Glory PPV. Hanep talaga yung X-Division nila, at astig din si Samoa Joe. Gusto ko makita yung laban nila next month ni Liger.

Go the na ba tayo sa EB kelan? okay sa akin ulet ang NSG?

MA agahan u dating para laro muna tayo bilyar, balita ko kasi galing ka daw eh, paturo sana ako... :cool:

Girl yung magiging doggie ko eh :)

Kelan ba yung Unforgiven?

I saw the Bullrope match between JBL and Batista last night.

Accident ba yung pagtama nung bell sa ilong ni JBL or was it part of the show? :blink:

For a while there I thought Davey boy's gonna lose the title :)

MA, di ko alam e. Wasn't able to watch SD! last night cuz I was playing billiards w/ my friends (naks!)

Fifi na lang yung pangalan ng aso mo hahaha.

adrianne888, sige. Kelan ba ipapalabas ang Unforgiven?

marc.alan, nasaan ka na? Magparamdam ka naman! hehehe

ubeman, Mackee, you're welcome to join us. The more wrestling fans, the better.

MA, di ko alam e. Wasn't able to watch SD! last night cuz I was playing billiards w/ my friends (naks!)

Fifi na lang yung pangalan ng aso mo hahaha.

adrianne888, sige. Kelan ba ipapalabas ang Unforgiven?

marc.alan, nasaan ka na? Magparamdam ka naman! hehehe

ubeman, Mackee, you're welcome to join us. The more wrestling fans, the better.

hahaha.

Kung kasama si Renee Dupree sa package, Fifi ipapangalan ko sa doggie ko :P

Ah kaya pala NR ka kagabi :)

kailangan ba kasama si Renee Dupree sa package? U want the hideous moustache? :lol:

Sorry about that. Late ko na nakita yung txt mo e, mga almost 12 na. Maganda ba yung bull rope match?

Patapos na ring when I switched on my TV.

Galing kase ako ng Eastwood kagabi. Pag-uwi ko, sakto, patapos na yung match.

Mukhang okay naman. Duguan si JBL.

Tinamaan kase siya nung bell attached to the rope.

Ayoko din kay Renee Dupree. Tight ass, though. :lol:

Ano na mangyayari kay Matt Hardy?

Is he ever gonna win against Edge?

Patapos na ring when I switched on my TV.

Galing kase ako ng Eastwood kagabi. Pag-uwi ko, sakto, patapos na yung match.

Mukhang okay naman.  Duguan si JBL.

Tinamaan kase siya nung bell attached to the rope.

Ayoko din kay Renee Dupree.  Tight ass, though. :lol:

Ano na mangyayari kay Matt Hardy?

Is he ever gonna win against Edge?

Renee Dupree & Sylvian Granier (tama ba spelling?) deserve each other.

As for hardy, he beat Edge in the Steel Cage Match at Unforgiven.

They're gonna have their final dance at the Homecoming Raw episode. it's in my chismaks :)