Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

RC of the ROY? Yep.. He has one of KD's best RC's..

First off, is KD's UD Black RC Jersey autographed card Gold #d to just 10..

Second photo (second row) are two of the best Hot Prospects Durant cards.. The last card is actually an autographed patch RC.. All very rare..

post-75683-1213805712.jpg

post-75683-1213805758.jpg

Edited by revi

How about other rookies?

How's about six signatures in one card? Look at this! - from this year's Ultimate Collection..

First pic is the front of the card and second pic is the back.. Nuff said!

post-75683-1213806081.jpg

post-75683-1213806156.jpg

Edited by revi

More Rookies........

This is actually an amazing pull..

An Al Horford UD Black Hawks Tag Autographed.. Event worn ito (sa photo shoot).. And to add to this card's greatness, its also stamped 1 of 1.. :rolleyes:

post-75683-1213806307.jpg

post-75683-1213806328.jpg

Edited by revi

How's about Oden?

Well, I was not able to get pics of Vertu's Oden RCs and autos but I certainly got this big bad motherf#&ker.. A triple auto of Russell, Oden and Shaq.. numbered to just 3 pieces..

Sayang nga eh.. Hindi ko napicture-an yung Oden RCs niya, coz I thought I already took pictures of them.. Must've slipped my mind due to the large number of awesome cards in his card collection.. Nakakahilo din.. haha..

post-75683-1213806655.jpg

Wow meron pala nito sa MTC...started collecting card back in High School and stopped na in college

Got some classic rookie cards

SkyBox Shawn Kemp and David Robinson

UD Alonzo Morning and Jason Kidd Platinum

Grant Hill Fleer RC

Sayang I stopped na nung naging RC si Kobe

Also got the fisrt skybox edition of MJ 1989-90

^^ I don't know if its a sure thing that Ray Allen's and Garnett's Rookie Cards would have SIGNIFICANT up arrows in the price guide after winning the title.. When I say, SIGNIFICANT, I mean big time increases in value.. Its because they JUST transferred teams and formed a nucleus to win with Paul Pierce.. In a way, transferred to win.. In this sense, collectors would maybe shift their interests more on the Finals MVP, PAUL PIERCE..

I feel that Paul Pierce's cards would escalate in the price guide.. He was the sentimental favorite to win the Finals MVP plum and he has been with the Celtics since his Rookie season.. Plus he had an amazing run in this year's playoffs..

Don't get me wrong.. I have KG's Finest RC and I also have Allen's (although, Topps Chrome ang pinakamaganda ni Allen na RC), but I feel Pierce's cards will have the most significant increases.. Ironically, I don't have the Truth's best RCs (Chrome, Finest, SPX and SP Authentic) and I only have a handful of his good RC's (Metal, Ultra, Ionix, to name a few).. So, in as much as I would like KG's RC's to reach a new high, I highly doubt it.. In the first place, mataas na talaga ang RC ni KG.. Yung kay Pierce medyo mababa pa..

Cassel, Brown, Posey? Naah.. Stable pa din ang mga RCs ng mga yan.. But yung kay Powe, yun ang baka tumaas.. Yun nga lang, I did not believe in Powe's capabilities kaya ni isang Autographed RC wala akong kinuha.. Tsk, Tsk!!! haha..

I feel that Rondo's RCs and Powe's RCs can have quite good increases in next month's Beckett..

Well, let us wait and see.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the insight! although I started collecting in 1992... I still have lots to learn! But I'll just stick to the RC's :)

Nice cards rev, BTW, are you tisoycute of ebay?

The cards I posted in the last page are not mine, bro.. Those are Vertu's (also a member of MTC) cards.. I usually take pictures of his new pulls and post them in threads just to keep the flame of collecting NBA Cards alive (so to speak)..

And sorry, but I am not tisoycute of ebay..

FYI, I posted some of my cardboard collections in the earlier pages of this thread..

Edited by revi
As this is a Michael Jordan Cards thread.. I would like to -aherm- share some of my Jordan collectibles..

First off: the SP Game Used.. Autographed Jersey card #d to 100.. This has a Beckett value of just $500.. but because it is a graded card with an auto grade of 10 (pefect!) I had to shell out more than what was my asking price.. My first auto of Jordan.. and I guess this would be my last.. Somebody is buying it now for Php30K.. I had to beg off.. :P

Second is his suit card that I recently posted here..

Third is one of his Wizards game used jersey.. $150 yata ito..

cool cards !!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: