Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

paano ba nalalamn price ng cards? kasi nakita ko mga nba cards ko nun bata ako. well kept pa sa albums. di ko lam kung anu un ok sa hindi. meron ako robert parish, jalen rose, North carolina Rasheed Wallace, tapos jordan 95-96 timeframe. baka mga basura lang to

There is a magazine called Beckett Basketball monthly, bro.. Its actually a price guide for basketball cards.. You might want to check it out.. Courtside (a store in Robinsons Galleria, and Megamall) carry the magazine.. Parang nasa Php300++ ang latest issues..

To collectors: Attyball23 has Exquisite and Press Pass Legends cards sa e-bay (international ha) now.. You might want to check them out.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi
thanks. how much ba usual n isang box ng nba cards? luck din ba ang pagbukas? interested lang ako malaman. wanna try my luck. 0% idea ako sa nba cards eh

In cardboard collecting, prices of boxes vary.. It can go as high as P45K (for Exquisite) to as low as P4-5K (low-end Topps and low end-Upper Deck).. Ang usual prices ng ng nasa mid ay nag-va-vary din from P8-20K..

Luck is a big factor in opening packs or boxes.. In all honestly, luck is the only factor in cardboard box/pack busting.. Syempre nakabalot ang pack at box eh.. So you would not know who, or what you are gonna pull..

Just want to share my several pick-ups today..

All from Press Pass Legends.. Autographed cards from Sean Elliott, Dan Majerle, Ronaldo Blackman, Calvin Murphy, Bobby Hurley and Detlef Schrempf.. The Sean Elliott will go to my display cabinet, as part of my Spurs collection.. :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, all of these cards were bought from Vertu's store in Virra Mall..

post-75683-1196437418.jpg

Edited by revi
Just want to share my several pick-ups today..

All from Press Pass Legends.. Autographed cards from Sean Elliott, Dan Majerle, Ronaldo Blackman, Calvin Murphy, Bobby Hurley and Detlef Schrempf.. The Sean Elliott will go to my display cabinet, as part of my Spurs collection.. :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, all of these cards were bought from Vertu's store in Virra Mall..

Kaya pala wala ako masyado makita na duncan na post ni attyball hahaha nauuna na ikaw hehehe

Hi folks.. Just wanna show some hobby love by providing 2 pictures that came from Vertu's collections.. Both are Exquisite Cards.. The images would speak for themselves.. :thumbsupsmiley:

1 of 1 Lebron James and an autographed Patch card of MJ.. Nuff said.. :thumbsupsmiley:

I love the 1 of 1 Lebron.. This is a true 1 of 1.. Not a printing plate that has several variations.. Eto talagang 1 of 1.. One in the whole world.. Just imagine how much this card would fetch in the secondary market.. Well, maglaway ang mga Kano coz we have the new 1 of 1 Exquisite of the King here in the Philippines..

Just wanna say congratulations to Vertu on an amazing pull.. :cool:

post-75683-1196762657.jpg

post-75683-1196762705.jpg

1 of 1 nga pro pano ngyari un? base un dba hehee

nice jordan

Base cards have parallels kasi, bro, eh.. Sa Exquisite there is a #'d to 25 parallel and a 1 of 1 parallel.. Its an LBJ at Exquisite kasi eh kaya mapapa-wow ka.. Getting a base 1 of 1 from Exquisite of any player is such an honor already, what more ang LBJ Exquisite.. Kung Duncan yan, hinimatay ako.. hahaha... Talagang dapat maisingit si Duncan, bro, e ano? hahaha...

Rev,

The Jordan auto patch is a 1 of 1 from Exquisite 04-05.

Lebron 1 of 1 sold already...

Thanks for the correction, pare.. :thumbsupsmiley: Lalo tuloy ako naglaway.. :thumbsupsmiley:

We opened 5 more cases of Exquisite and 4 more cases of Hot Prospects.

I have already opened over 120 cases of exquisite this year, it was only last night that we got the signed box of Kobe Bryant. Not 1 but 4!!! This is of limited quantity (#d to 24).

It was a great night from the Hot Prospects cases as we got 4 Durant RCs , a Jordan auto #d 23/23 , a Kobe auto #d 24/24 and a Lebron auto #d 23/25

Will post pixs next week

We opened 5 more cases of Exquisite and 4 more cases of Hot Prospects.

I have already opened over 120 cases of exquisite this year, it was only last night that we got the signed box of Kobe Bryant. Not 1 but 4!!! This is of limited quantity (#d to 24).

It was a great night from the Hot Prospects cases as we got 4 Durant RCs , a Jordan auto #d 23/23 , a Kobe auto #d 24/24 and a Lebron auto #d 23/25

Will post pixs next week

when didsplay sa vmall yung hot prospect nalast na open nyo?

@Vertu: 4 Kobe Exquisite box autos? Wow!!!.. Not to mention the LBJ Auto 23 of 25.. the Jordan Auto 23 of 23 and.. the Kobe Auto 24 of 24.. Must be one hell of a night!!! All are jersey numbered.. Wow!!! Getting autographs of those players are just amazing, what more kung jersey numbered.. At tatlo sa isang gabi.. Sa Exquisite swerte pati na din sa Hot Prospects.. Congratulations, Bro!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

@matet: Oo nga.. 4 na autographed boxes ni Kobe andito sa Pilipinas.. Tulo laway na naman mga Amerikano niyan.. hahahaha.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi