Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

revi musta na? tagal ko din hindi nakabalik dito sa website na ito.

tuloy-tuloy na din ang pagbalik ko sa hobby, salamat sa pag enganyo mo sa amin dati hehe... grant hill pa din collect ko.

Uy bro, musta din? You know what? I just PMed you sa nbafreeforums.. Ngayon lang.. haha..

The rise of the first pinoy basketball card forum was a good indication na kahit pahirap ang buhay nating mga Pinoy, meron pa ding sumusundot na mga NBA cards kolektor.. I see a lot of MTCers there at the other forum and it makes me smile whenever I see them.. Ramdam mo talaga na buhay pa din ang Cardboard collecting dito sa atin.. At sa ngayon, parang mas madami ang legit collectors than the "smackers.." Buti naman! hahaha....

Collectors are still waiting for Vertu's (attyball23's) exquisite auctions in e-bay.. Pati na din sa shops niya sa Mega at Virrmall.. Madami na naglalaway for the first batch of 2007-08 Exquisites.. Hope maging successful ang pagbukas nila, para naman madami ma-post na pictures para lalong dumami ang mga ma-enganyo sa pangongolekta.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Uy bro, musta din? You know what? I just PMed you sa nbafreeforums.. Ngayon lang.. haha..

The rise of the first pinoy basketball card forum was a good indication na kahit pahirap ang buhay nating mga Pinoy, meron pa ding sumusundot na mga NBA cards kolektor.. I see a lot of MTCers there at the other forum and it makes me smile whenever I see them.. Ramdam mo talaga na buhay pa din ang Cardboard collecting dito sa atin.. At sa ngayon, parang mas madami ang legit collectors than the "smackers.." Buti naman! hahaha....

Collectors are still waiting for Vertu's (attyball23's) exquisite auctions in e-bay.. Pati na din sa shops niya sa Mega at Virrmall.. Madami na naglalaway for the first batch of 2007-08 Exquisites.. Hope maging successful ang pagbukas nila, para naman madami ma-post na pictures para lalong dumami ang mga ma-enganyo sa pangongolekta.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Haha, sabay pa tayo nag message...

The NBA PH Forum is really a big boost for the hobby here in PH. And it is nice that they have the idea to put up a card show here in Manila, ang problema lang ay kung sino ang mga pwedeng mag sponsor ng show. Madami ka din makikitang collectors doon all over the country na you don't expect na meron pa pala kahit sa mga province, and it feels good to know. :thumbsupsmiley: Sana magtuloy tuloy pa ang improvement ng cardboard collecting dito sa atin!

Good luck kay Vertu and company sa 07-08 Exquisite! And yes, paki post ulit mga pics para madami ma-enganyo. :thumbsupsmiley:

More Power!!!

Hi guys,

We opened 52 cases of exquisite last night. Watch the video that we uploaded on Youtube. Type "attyball23" and see the two videos that we did. We got quite a haul last night. Took us almost 2 hours and a half to open and sort them.

They should all be available on ebay with in the next day or so. I know for a fact that we would be displaying today at vmall.

The highlights are:

Dual Logoman 1 of 1 Deron / CP3

Triple Access 1/1 Howard, reddick and lewis

a lot of lebron and jordan auto

3 RCs of Kevin Durant

1 box auto of Kevin Durant and 1 box auto of Al Horford.

As Vertu said, try to check out the videos they uploaded at youtube.. 52 cases of Exqusite opened..

Here is the link.. 1ST BATCH OF 07-08 EXQUISITE - 52 CASES BREAKS

BTW, I am also posting this link of another NBA Cards site where I posted the link above.. Please check it out too.. Join the discussion here or there.. Here's the link.. check this out!

Edited by revi
  • 2 weeks later...
mga bossing newbie here. tanong ko lang kung magkano bentahan ng mga kobe and ai rc's ngayon. i was cleaning my room this morning and nakalimutan ko meron pa pala ako rc's nila.thanks :)

Depends on what kind.. AI's do not really that well anymore except for his high end RCs (Topps Chrome and Topps Finest to be exact).. And usually its just at X20 at the maximum from its Beckett Value.. Kobe RCs, on the other hand, do sell well in the secondary market her in the Philippines.. His Topps Chrome could still be sold at around Php6-7K ($225 Beckett Value), other RCs are sold in the Php150-1000 range..

Are you selling your AI and Kobe RCs?

Depends on what kind.. AI's do not really that well anymore except for his high end RCs (Topps Chrome and Topps Finest to be exact).. And usually its just at X20 at the maximum from its Beckett Value.. Kobe RCs, on the other hand, do sell well in the secondary market her in the Philippines.. His Topps Chrome could still be sold at around Php6-7K ($225 Beckett Value), other RCs are sold in the Php150-1000 range..

Are you selling your AI and Kobe RCs?

thanks for the info. i'm thinking of selling the AI's. And if the price is reasonable some of the kobe's. kobe's topps finest and chrome rcs was the only one i could not find when i was collecting back in the day. i think the most valuable kobe rc i have is the spx gold rc and the one with the plastic in the middle with clouds. i forget the name.