• 1 month later...

^

Game Breakers Olajuwon/Barkley - $25

Total Impact Kobe Bryant - $20

Ultra All Rookie Nick Van Exel - $12

Hardwood Leader DRob - $2

Hardwood Leader KG - $4

Hardwood Leader Hakeem - $2

Do you plan on selling these? If so, I am interested on the Game Breakers and Kobe Bryant Total Impact..

Revi,

Musta na? buhay pa pala itong thread. i seldom log in na kasi... anything new? premiere out next week

Nothing's new here, pare.. Although, tina-try ko din buhayin pa-minsan-minsan..

Wala na din masyadong bumibisita dito except for newbies and the like, since nagkaroon na ng official site ang mga kolektor dun sa nbacardsph..

Anyway, hope you get lots of great cards in Premiere.. With Upper Deck and Topps taking the sideline for the next five seasons, while Panini takes the limelight, fans are expecting a slow-down..

Paano na ang addiction natin nito, pare?!!! hahaha... Busy din ako with my daughter's schooling, tapos si wife nagwo-work dito sa Toyota Marikina (nainip sa bahay), kaya di ako masyadong nakakaalis ng Marikina.. But text ka lang if you need anything from me, mapa-cards man yan o hindi.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by revi
Bro, mga twice a month na lang.. Dami pa din kolektors dun.. Punta ka minsan yun nga lang di na siguro ganung kadami ang kakilala mo..

Galing lang ako last Saturday dun, after months from hibernation :boo:

Marami pa ring familiar faces :rolleyes:

Wala lang akong makuhang card na gusto ko. :(

can you pls do a price check po with these cards? thank you very much.

Kevin Garnett:

Topps stadium club NBA draft pick #5

Fleer 95-96 firm foundation #335

Topps Pro Files #15

SkyBox NBA lottery draft pick

Flair 95-96 Class of '95 R-2

NBAHOOPS Grant's All-Rookie #6

SkyBox High Hopes #10

Fleer 96-97 Rookie Rewind #4

Fleer Ultra 95-96 All-Rookies #3

Fleer Metal 95-96 Tempered Steel #4

Fleer 95-96 Franchise Future #1

Flair 95-96 Wave of the Future #3

SkyBox Z Force Swat Team #2

Fleer 95-96 Class encounters #24

Fleer Ultra 96-97 Rookie Flashback #9

Fleer 95-96 Rookie Phenom #1

Fleer Metal 96-97 Steel Slammin'#4

Upper Deck Special Edition Gold #136

Upper Deck Special Edition Silver #136

Upper Deck SPx Gold #31

Upper Deck SPx Silver #31

Upper Deck SP Gold AS28

Upper Deck SP Silver AS28

NBAHOOPS Rookie Headliners #4

Upper Deck SPx Gold SPX29

Upper Deck SPx Silver SPX29

Upper Deck Generation Excitement G10

Topps Photo Galery PG15

and all his rookie cards po. thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

^ Its now at $275..

As the link would say, its Exquisite Season once again..

And here is the sickest opening of packs that anyone could ever see.. One box of this product would set you back for around Php40k.. Imagine opening 30++ cases of this product in one sitting.. And the thing is, these are Filipinos, and one of them is a member of MTC.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Enjoy the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_NEV56BWo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i used to collect all sportscards since 1990. my collection started getting out of hand (i was spending up to $1000 a week buying packs) and said that i would stop once i pulled my first michael jordan autograph. it finally happened in 2008 when i bought a pack of 2006-07 sp signature edition and pulled an mj auto. i quit after that and sold my whole collection on ebay.

when the 1996 topps chrome nba first came out, i pulled a kobe bryant refractor rc. it booked at $120. i was trying to sell it for $75 but no takers as kobe was not a starter yet. so i kept the card. two years later someone had called me and asked if i still had the kobe refractor. i said yes. he said he wanted to look at it. he came to my house and was giving me $300. "huh?" i thought since i had not looked at a price guide for some time. i asked him how much it was worth and he said $500. i told him sorry but i wasn't selling the card. i sent the card to PSA (no beckett grading at the time) and received a PSA 9 for the card. in 1999 i put it on ebay and got a $1500 final bid. i was so happy since beckett had booked it at $900. however, the next month's beckett had the card value go up to $3000. go figure...