• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sports Cards Collectors

Fitzroy

IMHO, Pierce's cards are undervauled same with Gilbert Arenas.. pero lately antaas na ng mga autographs ni Arenas pero di nag-up sa latest becket.. baka next pa maguupdate. What kind of Pierce cards do you collect? commons,rcs,aus or patches? Check ko kung may pierce pa ako worth trading sa yo. :)

IMHO, Pierce's cards are undervauled same with Gilbert Arenas.. pero lately antaas na ng mga autographs ni Arenas pero di nag-up sa latest becket.. baka next pa maguupdate. What kind of Pierce cards do you collect? commons,rcs,aus or patches? Check ko kung may pierce pa ako worth trading sa yo. :)

maski ano .. :cool:

I share the same sentiments.. Minsan weird ang Beckett in their pricing.. One example is the Adam Morrison Sweet Shot Rookie #d to 99 which is selling at around $40-50.. Its price in Beckett is at $60.. The Brandon Roy RC Autographed card #d to 250 (Sweet Shot) is selling at the same range in e-bay but it was valued at just $40.. What gives? Next Beckett siguro..

The Brandon Roy Sweet Shot is even in the Hot List while the Morrison is not.. Weird!!! Some of the autographs of Brandon Roy have seen up arrows, though...... Randy Foye's Elevation Autograph is now at $50.. But this card has not even been selling as hot as before.. Siguro nasa $10-15lang ito sa e-bay.. Sometimes you can't even rely on Beckett anymore to price your card collection..

Sigurado na ang mga Arenas tataas sa next Beckett.. Kung hindi.. Basura na talaga ang Beckett.. Brandon Roy should also have a steady increase.. same with Bargnani..

revi I got a 0607 UD sweet shot RC auto of renaldo balkman. Interested just let me know. Thanks

I already have an RC autograph of Balkman, dude.. Its his Hot Prospects Patch RC Auto.. Also a SP Game Used Significance Autograph #d to 100.. Tama na yun for my Balkman mini stuff.. :D

Wow its noce to know na marami rami pa din pala ang nag collect ng NBA Cards... i use to collect NBA Cards when i was at High School (1996) i even had a rookie card of Gary Payton because whenever may mga lumang card packs na binebenta sa cartimar bumibili ako and luckily i was able to get that Gary Payton Rookie Card hehehe... kaso i have to sell it ayun T_T bb. Pero all thats left with me up to now are my Antoine Walker RCs and Inserts na nag diminish ang prices ng tuloy tuloy >_< and i regret the decision of giving up my Allen Iverson and Tim Duncan RC, College and Inserts for that Grrrrr.. anyways thats part of life.... Hehehe.... Keep up the hobby guys :cool:

@CaraSlayer: Alam mo siguro more than half and pagkabawas ng mga NBA cardboard collectors dito sa atin.. The high pack prices and the devaluation really killed this hobby here.. If you back read a little bit you would see some of the discussions here.. Collectors nowadays rely on e-bay to get some cards and to make profit.. And also rely on that someone who opens at least Php30M worth of packs/boxes/cases of cards per NBA season and sells them either in e-bay or in his shops..

@Dshock: Are you getting the Blue (Century Mark) Grant Hill 96-97 Autographics that carljho (ebay seller from the PI) is offering? :)

revi tumaas na ba cards ni AI sa beckett mula nung na trade siya o wala pagbabago, kasi mukang puros talo padin denver eh

No changes on AI's cards on the new Beckett..

Just for discussion purposes, I saw in Beckett that the Finest Moment Refractor Autograph of Tim Duncan went down from $300-225.. :D As I have said in this thread before, overpriced ang autograph issue na ito eh.. And the smackers are selling this to me at Php12-15K? hehe!!! At X40, Php9K na lang ito ngayon.. Good thing Beckett adjusted the price of this card.. Kung sino man ang may-ari ng card na yan ngayon.. lugi na siya!!! bwehehehe!!!

Revi where can I buy an annual issue of beckett? Yung mga cards ko kasi wala na sa monthly issues. Thanks.

Yan ang hindi ko alam.. I also want to get an annual but wala akong mahanap.. Nakikibasa lang ako sa isang shop.. Nakuha daw nila yun per order sa States.. Meron ding isa pang quarterly issue ang Beckett.. Beckett Plus.. Available ito kay Pete's Toy Shop dati sa Greenhills.. But I think Pete's Toy Shop already closed shop.. Ewan ko kung saan pa pwede nito kumuha ngayon.. Try to ask the salesladies at Courtside Galleria.. Baka pwede umorder sa kanila..

beckett plus is bi-monthly not quarterly. actually one option for us guys if we subscribe for one year but we divide the price. That way we can get the six copies in a year. If there are 3 (2 copies each) or 6 (one copy each) of us then it will lessen the cost. Right now the offer is I think $29.99 + $15 for international subscribers. so about $45 for 6 issues not bad only about P368 pesos per copy. We can take turns getting a copy each. and since one of us would obviously have the updated copy then we can have something to inquire to. What do you think?

Unless Revi would subscribe by himself and share to us the info in beckett plus once in a while. we just post our questions concerning the price of the cards and master revi can give us the info hehehe

I have long been wanting to have a copy of beckett plus. I've meet a guy who said that sometimes back issues of beckett plus can be found in Book Sale. Been to numerous branches but didn't find any. Well, maybe some of you might chance upon some copies so go and browse through those magazines!

Heard that he got it at SM San Lazaro once or heard someone saying that he found one at SM fairview (Book Sale).

@clydedrexler: My bad.. I thought Beckett Plus were quarterly issues.. I have one Plus but that was eons back (from a book sale branch).. I still have the copy for reference purposes na lang.. But subscribing to Beckett is out of the question.. Mahal!!! I think I could still get copies from the owner of Pete's Toyshop.. Kaso ayoko.. Mahal ang Plus eh.. P700 sa kanya.. I'd rather get back issues sana.. Much like you, I have gone to Book Sales and stuff.. But I haven't found any.. Tuff Stuff na lang sana.. Kaso wala din..

I recently got a tuff stuff magazine but the pricing are quite different from beckett. And I also got the tuff stuff monthly so wala rin masyadong listing.

About the subscription, it will not be expensive as I mentioned if we divided the subscription fees among ourselves. If we can have 6 persons then it will only about to about 350 per issue including shipping na! I cecked again and the promo is $24.99 = $14.99 shipping so just about $40 for a one year subscription (six copies). Maybe dreamshocker, kupalking, you, me and other interested persons can chip in and viola! we have basketball plus hehehe