What Is Your Purpose In Life?

the Lord put us on earth not to serve him personally but to serve each other and everything there is on earth...

... in other words.... to have PURPOSE in everything you do... whether your a gardener, a teacher, a president... everyone should always be purposeful to another... and another... and another..

The Lord did not create us to be his servants..... but to be each other's servants... to HELP each other.... to be of PURPOSE...

to do my part in the fight against poverty...

ryt now i'm sponsoring a child so he could go to school....

alam ko na ang pinansyal na tulong ay mababang uri lamang

ngunit sa ngayon ito muna ang kaya kong maibigay, alam

ko na sa mga darating pang mga taon ay mas malaki

pa d2 ang aking mabibigay na tulong sa ibang tao...

... " A Man only lives when he has help someone who can never

pay him back"

:rolleyes: Living

No one imagines that a symphony is supposed to improve in quality as it goes along, or that the whole object of playing it is to reach the finale. The point of music is discovered in every moment of playing and listening to it.

It is the same, I feel, with the greater part of our lives, and if we are unduly absorbed in improving them we may forget altogether to live them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It All Starts with God For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him...

“Love God with all your Heart”: You were planned for God’s pleasure, so your purpose is to love God through worship.

“Love your neighbor as yourself”: You were shaped for serving, so your purpose is to show love for others through ministry.

“Go and make disciples”: You were made for a mission, so your purpose is to share God’s message through evangelism.

“Baptize them into…”: You were formed for God’s family, so your purpose is to identify with his church through fellowship.

“Teach them to do all things…”: You were created to become like Christ, so your purpose is to grow to maturity through discipleship (all emphases his).

What is the purpose of life? There's no universal purpose, but i disagree that it is to serve God, think about it, if you were ALL POWERFUL, do you really need mortals to put money on a collection plate, or to attend a gathering in your honor... i think not, god doesn't need us, but we need him, for some they need him for hope, others so that they have something to blame other than themselves, people need god... that's besides the point i guess, because when it all comes down to it, our purpose is to SERVE EACH OTHER... we all need each others help... forget serving God he doesn't need you but the people you see in the street, your family, your friends... they need you.

post-78651-1124973580.jpg

• 1 month later...