What Is Your Purpose In Life?

• 8 months later...
to be of service to the people in need, in my chosen profession that is :blush: guess i was born to do this all along, thus the generous heart :blush:

i sure dont wanna engage your service* but may i know your rate? :rolleyes:

* coz if im your patient, it may mean, i got little time left on this earth....

have a nice day! hope you dont get unsolicited pm's :flowers:

and my post dont get deleted for solicitation :upside:

para di o.t.

purpose in life? your guess is as good as mine - world peace :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by tabouki
to remain in this country and serve those in need (idealistic as it may seem), even if most of my colleagues have gone abroad, and just a few of us left...hay......there's more to my profession than monetary benefits...

You have my vote! :thumbsupsmiley:

Besides, whatever you think that you can get abroad is already here. You just need to know what you want, set your goal, work on it, and persevere. :hypocritesmiley:

I want to be successful in my industry in my own way. From that point on, I can already do so much. I can help my industry, myself, my friends, and others in need of a job. It may not be for all people 'cause of the specific industry but, still, it's something that can help many.

I started as a service crew in a fast food chain. It may be low but I tried my best to become one of the best. You just have to make the best out of what you, currently, have. Now, I'm a VP for ICT and a Project Manager of a Small to Medium Business (SMB). It's not as prestigious as the top 100 companies but it sure looks that way. That's just within a span of 7 years. If I can do it, so can others. Just don't underestimate yourself. Be proud of what you have. There's always room for improvement.

FYI, I'm not a degree holder. I just happen to know what I want. :)

Don't look for a job based on monetary benefits. Look for something that you like and you can be happy with (regardless of salary). Start from there. :)

Edited by abiakak