What Is Your Purpose In Life?

Every living things on earth has its own purpose. Insects are created to serve as food for the birds and other insect eating animals. Snakes are created to eat rats which brings pest and disease to human kind. Just like you and I, we all have purpose in life. Wether significant or not, we all live to serve a purpose in life. Heroes are born to sacrifice their lives for freedom, Monsters like terrorist are born to scare the world, and I was born to be alive and k*ll myself to live ??? Ano ba yan !!!

i'm trying to figure that out at this point in my life. have a lot of soul searching to do.

thoreau says "only that day dawns to which we are awake." i seem to be sleeping right now.

i can't wait for the day that things become clear to me, as to my purpose, and i could live life with certainty and passion.

nevertheless, i think the journey towards that place begins right here, right now. that's what's real.

There have been times that I thought I knew ... yet the answers escape me.

I still have some things to clear out for myself.

Still floating ... meandering through life.

Am going with the flow.

I try to encourage people to join an organization which helped me improve my communication and public speaking skills ... now am not shy anymore but more assertive to meet people! ;-) Try check out www.toastmasters.org and locate a club to visit near your work/home area.

"Making effective communication skills a worldwide reality"

Edited by barenaked

still have to figure it out to myself... I'm still in search of my a new purpose...

when I was a little kid i dreamed of becoming a priest someday, unconsciously i was actually getting into priesthood... i joined CORE group- an organization of youth that serves as a good samaritan to youths of toiday... I'm active in church activities, and into commmunity outreach as well...

but later on, the urge slowly diminish... don't know why...

feel like i live in a world without a purpose!!!!

To be kind ...

To share my blessings, experiences, knowledge, old things I no longer use (books, clothes) ...

To be a friend ...

To be a daughter, sister, bestfriend ...

To continue to find depth and meaning from each experience I have ... esp. where it concerns people ...

To love ...

To enjoy ...

To laugh ...

To cry ...

To feel ...

To live ...

To be kind ...

To share my blessings, experiences, knowledge, old things I no longer use (books, clothes) ...

To be a friend ...

To be a daughter, sister, bestfriend ...

To continue to find depth and meaning from each experience I have ... esp. where it concerns people ...

To love ...

To enjoy ...

To laugh ...

To cry ...

To feel ...

To live ...

Nice purpose,

sana maging isa ako sa listahan ng friends mo!!!

Ako Searching pa ng purpose ko!!!

:cry:

Kudos to tambolera :)

I was acutually going to say the very points that you mentioned but you pulled the trigger first.

I noticed that most of the entries here are based on self but life is really living for others and living for God.

The book purpose driven life is quite a book to read... now i am on the hard part of trying to follow it. Well... to the best of my abilities at least