What Is Your Purpose In Life?

can't help be awed by the majority's responses.

i think finding our purpose need not be of grandeur.

as mulan's emperor says:

"a grain of rice can tip the scale, one man can make a difference."

if we all pull our gestures of kindness or help there is, can u imagine the difference? baka bumaba na scale of corruption in the phils. hehehe who knows? The responses can be a good survey to prove that majority believes in the goodness in them.. only not boldy expressed i think.

it's a nice one dude.

reminds me of a contemporary proverb that goes:

The reasonable man adapts himself to the environment. The unreasonable man adapts the environment to himself. Therefore, all progress & change depends on the unreasonable man.

'taas mo, pre!!

p5yf3r wrote:

hmm, for me, it would be 'What is Life's purpose with me?"

...a question better left unanswered...

• 1 year later...

"The purpose of our life -- my life"

same questions as why do I exist? what am I here for?

as in WHY DID GOD CREATED US?

1.To Know -- God

2 To Love -- God

3. To Serve -- God

in that order, hindi pwedeng mauna ang serve oh serving kung hindi natin kilala kung sino ang pinag sisilbihan natin diba'

hindi mo rin naman pwedeng mahalin ang taong hindi mo kilala' dapat kilalanin mo muna ang Diyos o ang tao -- then automatically mamahalin din natin siya dahil kilala na natin siya at ang mga ginawa niya para sa atin' sa buhay natin at out of love we would serve Him without question ..kasi mahal natin siya'

same thing kung paano natin dapat mahalin ang isang tao

first is that we must believed that God really exist and He created us'

and we are not an Earthlings' theres something beyond

Phil 3:20 says "Our citizenship is in heaven" -- Heaven exist'

well paano tayo pupunta sa Heaven?

John 14:6 "I am the truth. the way and the life no one comes to the Father except through me"

John 3:16 For God so love the world the He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life"

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and k*ll and destroy; I(God) have come thatthey may have life,a nd have it to the full"

God loves us and He has a purpose for us why He created us'

1. To have an eternal life

2. to have life & abundant life

Everyone of us wants to have an eternal life' di ba' isipin nalang natin na dito sa mundo sandali lang ito whats 80 years compare to eternity? eternal existance' kasam pa natin ang diyos na may likha sa atin' -- He wants us to be with Him to have life abundantly' ...not just yung buhay natin ngayon but yung eternal life' na walang hirap'

Think about it my friend'

ito lang yun kung hindi nyo pa alam ang saysay ng buhay nyo dito sa lupa' ay kawawa naman kayo' --- galaw galaw -- isip isip my friend ....

sabi nila 70 years na lang daw ang tinatagal ng tao sa mundo'

Na isip mo na ba kung saan ka pupunta after 70 years?

being creatures all of the Universal Father existing in the reality we know of as the 3rd dimension, in this orb of a habitat we call earth, we were created out of love by the Creator... which is also our purpose... to love, to spread only love... we magnify the Creator's work by immitating the Creator... the ultimate goal of us earthlings is to be like the Creator... to be "God-like"... we must teach love... live by love... that is the greatest commandment, isn't it? and by love i mean universal brotherly love... not the kind of love attached with lust ... that is kamunduhan, altogether another realm of reality

• 3 weeks later...