Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

haha napapansin ko mga pervert photog na yan lagi kasi lagi po ako nasa carshow as a exhibitor :) , hindi ako photographer . sympre pag bored ako sa booth ko napapansin at nakikita ko lahat ng ibat ibang tao at inis na inis ako sa mga yan no offense :)

its really an annoying sight i believe you. even kahit wala silang dslr gagawin at gagawin nila yan kahit camera phones lang gamit nila. so expect more in upcoming exhibitions, dumadami ang photographers by the minute.... hahahaha

We'll I'am a fashion photographer that's why I'am asking baka meron pang iba

good for you, you consider yourself as a fashion photographer. buti ka pa, kumikita sa fashion. i dabble in fashion photography mostly as free work, pag di ko matanggihan ang model or designer. money comes in sa corporate side per my experience.

its really an annoying sight i believe you. even kahit wala silang dslr gagawin at gagawin nila yan kahit camera phones lang gamit nila. so expect more in upcoming exhibitions, dumadami ang photographers by the minute.... hahahaha

good for you, you consider yourself as a fashion photographer. buti ka pa, kumikita sa fashion. i dabble in fashion photography mostly as free work, pag di ko matanggihan ang model or designer. money comes in sa corporate side per my experience.

Well I still have a day job. I just do fashion photography part time until I get a good break out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think there is no standard camera for any beginner.

i started with an slr (years ago) which are very simple to use compared to dslr cameras of today (of course this is relative)

nway, my point is anyone can start with the simplest camera available like a point-and-shoot cams. learn the basics of composing, framing, iso, etc.

the best thing that digital cameras offer today is that you can already view the pics u've taken.

imagine the era of slr when we have to wait for contact prints unsure.gif

happy shooting everyonehappy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think there is no standard camera for any beginner.

i started with an slr (years ago) which are very simple to use compared to dslr cameras of today (of course this is relative)

nway, my point is anyone can start with the simplest camera available like a point-and-shoot cams. learn the basics of composing, framing, iso, etc.

the best thing that digital cameras offer today is that you can already view the pics u've taken.

imagine the era of slr when we have to wait for contact prints unsure.gif

happy shooting everyonehappy.gif

Agree! You can start kahit sa cellphone mo lang muna.. Learn composing, rule of thirds, negative and positive spaces, framing, white balance, iso, etc...

Then, kung meron ka ng alam and you want to understand more of apertures and shutter speeds, etc...May mga mura akong nakikitang mga hybrid cameras. yung mga tipong point and shoot na namamanipulate ang iso, aperture settings

I started with Nikon D3000... may challenge kasi walang live view.

• 1 month later...

yung sakin hobby lang.

pag may mga event or occasion lagi ako nag vo-volunteer as photographer. though aaminin ko na wala akong masyadong alam sa pag aayos ng settings ng dslr.

most of the time nalalaman ko nalang yung function ng kung ano man yun on the spot nalang.

here's a sample shot on a friend's wedding. hawak ng girl yung petals na ihahagis pag dumaan na yung newly weds.

http://s27.postimg.org/5jxtqawpv/sample.jpg