Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

Magkano budget mo? kung bago ka pa lang mas maganda mag experiment ka muna sa kit lens kasi ok naman sya for landscape.

kung gusto mo mas wide and telephoto ng konti

Nikon Lens AF-S DX 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. brand new na grey siguro mga 24k

kung gusto mo ng walk around zoom lens

Nikon Lens AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II. mga 26k siguro yung grey nyan

try reading reviews kasi may mga compromise yan sa image quality.

try mo maghanap sa net ng second hand kung medyo bitin sa budget. ingat lang sa scam.

sir, i saw this one sa sm manila: Tamron AF 18-200 mm F3.5 - F6.3 Di-II. may feedback ka ba dito? mura kasi. tia uli.

no offense to photographers here . pero ang dami talaga mga manyak photographer sa mga carshow .nakaka inis pa yun iba dun nagmamagaling pa. nakaka awa lang sila.. mga lonely fat losers :rolleyes:

HAHA so true im a witness myself . pathetic old guys who think they can "score" with those models :) . manyak photog who goes to carshows just for the girls . takes pictures of them . then m*asterb*ates at home hahahahah . fat losers

• 2 weeks later...

sir, i saw this one sa sm manila: Tamron AF 18-200 mm F3.5 - F6.3 Di-II. may feedback ka ba dito? mura kasi. tia uli.

na try ko na ung tamron 18-200 pero canon mount. medyo mabagal ung focusing compared sa canon 18-200. sa image quality hindi naman halata na superior ung canon pero pag nagzoom in ka, mas sharp talaga ung canon lens

Lines and Patterns

Our eyes are attracted to lines and patterns. They guide our eyes to see our destination or make us wonder what is up ahead.

Aesthetically, patterns are simply beautiful.

Samples:

http://static.flickr.com/3/5460491_b032b02127.jpg

This a simple pattern of lines created by the branches. I took this shot during a nature shoot with a couple of friends in Danao. They wondered what I was shooting, some even thought I was just wasting time shooting this.

http://static.flickr.com/6/5460822_af90dc5ee1.jpg

This is the museum hall of the San Agustin Church in Manila. Notice the lines on the ceiling and the pattern on the floor created by the open window, they seem to lead our eyes towards the end of the hall.

hope this helps. keep shooting!

These and my other shots can be viewed at http://www.flickr.co...s/benjieordonez.

:wacko: You can say also na type of composition ito eh "Framing" your making the door to frame you subject.. just my simple contribution.:wub:

am a beginner also..

:wub: Can you please add the setting you made.. Focal, Apperture, ISO on every picture you post. This will help me a lot ^_^

most of the pics I've posted here are on my 500px account, exif details are on there as well, I'll post the settings on here for all others that I may put up.

http://500px.com/photo/17761301

Body: Nikon D700

Focal length: 17mm

Aperture: f/16

ISO: 200

Shutter Speed: 8 seconds

Used a 10 stop ND Filter on this shot that's how I achieved a long exposure in the middle of the day where the sun was just above me.

:wub: Colors... Just took this shoot on a shoes diplay center..:wub:

move 2-3 steps to the left...it will give you a better image. m2c....

:blush: A reflection shoot.. Grand Mosque here in Abu Dhabi UAE

too much on the exposure saer.... set shutter speed a little faster....

any fashion photographer here?

sana meron.... but if you want a better site for photography.... go to

www.digitalphotographer.com.ph

Pervert photographers strikes again last weekend at MIAS 2013 tsk tsk.. Pathetic ...

if you want to get a great image, di mo na papansinin mga ito saer. if you let yourself get affected by these perverts, then you cant focus on your shots. they are a lot of these in all fields of photography. in weddings, kalaban mo mga may camera phones. sa events ganun din. lalo na sa mag car shows. if you know your photography, you will just focus on your shot.

:lol: bakit sila na lang napapansin mo lagi... just curious :lol:

baka di siya makakuha ng shot nya. peace. :)

move 2-3 steps to the left...it will give you a better image. m2c....

too much on the exposure saer.... set shutter speed a little faster....

sana meron.... but if you want a better site for photography.... go to

www.digitalphotographer.com.ph

if you want to get a great image, di mo na papansinin mga ito saer. if you let yourself get affected by these perverts, then you cant focus on your shots. they are a lot of these in all fields of photography. in weddings, kalaban mo mga may camera phones. sa events ganun din. lalo na sa mag car shows. if you know your photography, you will just focus on your shot.

baka di siya makakuha ng shot nya. peace. :)

We'll I'am a fashion photographer that's why I'am asking baka meron pang iba