Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

Hi there... Im planning to buy a Digital SLR Camera.. Im just a begineer.. Still dont have any idea on photography.. A friend of is selling Olympus E-410 and Canon 350D. Dont know what to choose... guys, maybe you can help me with this... Coz im planning to buy this week... Whats your view on this one, which is better...???

get the 450D, the latest model. it's out now even in hdalgo.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello po sa lahat.... tanong ko lang po... maganda na rin ba yung Tamron 17-50 f2.8 as alternative sa nikkor lens na napakamahal?

thanks po!!

simply put - you get what you pay for...

but tamrons are okay for the price...if you can afford it, go with the tamron first, then when you get better, go for nikkor...iba talaga ang nikkor glass...

but as they say, it's the photographer not the equipment...:)

Hi guys, I'm also planning to buy a DSLR this June after getting my backpay from my previous company.

My question is what can you suggest to me, i mean a camera for a beginner. I prefer Nikkon sana but yung price is not that expensive naman. Thanks

You can try the Nikon D60. This is a 10 mp digital SLR, with a vibration reduction 18-55 lens. This is a good camera for a beginner to advanced amateur shutterbug. You can buy this camera kit now, at less than P30,000.00 in Watson's, Henry's or Mayer's in Hidalgo.

Hi peeps! I want photography to be my hobby. To start of, am i gonna buy a professional cam first or enroll in a photography school?

Some suggestions naman po. Thanks. B)

Why do you need a pro gear when you're just starting... a professional camera doesn't make you a photographer

Get an entry level camera... familiarize yourself with your cam. If you feel the need to go to a school or attend seminars then go ahead. Read, understand and master the basics.

mga sir,

just want to ask if this nikon d80 bundle is a good buy:

nikon d80

18-200mm Nikkor VR lens

50mm Nikkor lens

2 batts

2x2GB SD Card

1X1GB SD Card

package price of PHP55,000

less than a year old, very fresh like brand new

thanks!

Ilan actuations yung cam?

You can try the Nikon D60. This is a 10 mp digital SLR, with a vibration reduction 18-55 lens. This is a good camera for a beginner to advanced amateur shutterbug. You can buy this camera kit now, at less than P30,000.00 in Watson's, Henry's or Mayer's in Hidalgo.

Thanks bro :)

How much is D40x bro nowadays?

Hi peeps! I want photography to be my hobby. To start of, am i gonna buy a professional cam first or enroll in a photography school?

Some suggestions naman po. Thanks. B)

Of course you need at least a good prosumer/entry level camera that has both auto and manual functions and high resolution. You have to test yourself first if you have the eye for photography, and the way to do that is by experimenting. If you can take a clear shot using manual settings sans the flash, then there's a huge possibility that you both have the eyes and dexterity.

I'm a hobbyist myself, and I have been using point-and-shoot cameras for experiments. I hardly use flash, except of course during snapshot opportunities, and the cameras I had so far had little manual controls and low resolution.

Don't get a dSLR just yet. I suggest you get the one of the new slew of prosumers, like the Fuji s5800 and s8100i, or the Canon Powershot A590IS (which I recently procured). Though you actually need the talent and the eye for photography, you do need a very good camera to begin with, even if it's a "just" a hobby.

Also, if you are serious about it, I also suggest you start with FILM. You'll "waste" some money experimenting, but if you knowing how film behaves with light, you'll have a better appreciation when you go digital.

Why do you need a pro gear when you're just starting... a professional camera doesn't make you a photographer

Get an entry level camera... familiarize yourself with your cam. If you feel the need to go to a school or attend seminars then go ahead. Read, understand and master the basics.

Ilan actuations yung cam?

Of course you need at least a good prosumer/entry level camera that has both auto and manual functions and high resolution. You have to test yourself first if you have the eye for photography, and the way to do that is by experimenting. If you can take a clear shot using manual settings sans the flash, then there's a huge possibility that you both have the eyes and dexterity.

I'm a hobbyist myself, and I have been using point-and-shoot cameras for experiments. I hardly use flash, except of course during snapshot opportunities, and the cameras I had so far had little manual controls and low resolution.

Don't get a dSLR just yet. I suggest you get the one of the new slew of prosumers, like the Fuji s5800 and s8100i, or the Canon Powershot A590IS (which I recently procured). Though you actually need the talent and the eye for photography, you do need a very good camera to begin with, even if it's a "just" a hobby.

Also, if you are serious about it, I also suggest you start with FILM. You'll "waste" some money experimenting, but if you knowing how film behaves with light, you'll have a better appreciation when you go digital.

yep i agree.. practice muna ako sa murang cam... sheesh...napaholga pa tuloy hehehe.. but of course nasa puso ko pa rin ang pagiging shutterbug hehehe...

OT: good day master PK...

yep i agree.. practice muna ako sa murang cam... sheesh...napaholga pa tuloy hehehe.. but of course nasa puso ko pa rin ang pagiging shutterbug hehehe...

OT: good day master PK...

I wouldn't really recommend Holga. Get a standard Film SLR, and an entry lever prosumer, so you can compare.