Cellphone Reviews

Since the start of cellphone texting .. i've been using nokia fones ... from2110,1610,3810,5110,6110,8110,8210,8250,8810,

6600 to 7610 ..... i collect them .. and use them ... why ??? coz it's user friendly .. i've tried ericsson old models , bosch,..nothing compares to nokia durability...

but when the sony ericsson p900 was out .. i bought one ...fascinated with it's features... i made my 6600 my 2nd fone ... now i am using xda02 . Sold my p900 for a better unit.. bigger screen , better features ,pocket pc na kc .. PDA just like the p900... yun nga lang hindi sing tibay ng nokia .. mas matibay talaga ang nokia ... kailangan na lang talaga magingat...pati sa magnanakaw .. medyo malaki kc ang unit kaya medyo nakumbok sa bulsa ..pero ok lang .. sulit ang gamit ... but if you want the best run for your money within the budget.. i suggest 6600 ...yun na ang da best ngayon... mas maganda pa sa 7610...at mas matibay pa sa xda02.....low end units ..pinakamatibay 5110,6110,6150...kahit malaglag sa tubig ..hindi pinapasok ...7110 sirain ang spring...matibay sa high end matibay ang 6600,7610, ... 7650 lumuluwag ang hatch...testimonials based on experience... and yes matibay nga ang 3210 .. kung ang nabili mo original ok .. pero kung reconditioned .. isang bagsak lang .... basag na agad lcd .....goodluck sa mga bibili o mgpapalit ng unit .... :mtc:

My Smart Amazing Phone 2 (HTC Voyager)

Because no other phone have and can do these:

- Built in camera (you could take pictures or record videos)

- 65K colors

- large screen

- Voice notes

- expandable memory by adding SD/MMC card

- IR, Bluetooth, USB

- WAP, GPRS

- Tri-band

- MMS

- Picture Album

- Photo Contacts (program to display the photos of persons calling you.)

some things you could do with it:

- play mp3s, wav & wma files (via Windows Media Player)

- play divx & mpeg files (via Betaplayer)

- view documents (text files, word document & pdf files)

- play NES roms (using SmartNES)

- use it as a dictionary (using Slovoed)

- plays Powerpoint documents (using Pocket slideshow)

- Notepad & calculator

- use it as a stopwatch (via an installed StopWatch program)

- could run java programs (via Midlet Manager)

And it costs less than a Nokia 6600. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best phone I ever owned, in terms of features, was the P900. Longest phone I used was my old 6210, which I still have. I've tried a lot of phones. Nokia I think is very user friendly but it always comes up short is some way. For Sony Ericsson, you get value for your money, but you don't have that much phones to choose from and most of their nice ones are too expensive. I think Nokia is like the Microsoft PC computers from before and Sony Ericsson the Apple.

Right now, I'm just settling with my trusty 8910... you know, going back to the basics... simple, easy to text with, and durable. Will start saving up some money to buy myself the Motorola MPx though. Saw some reviews and pictures... really cool phone.

• 3 weeks later...