New Jersey Nets

I guess you're right... ano nga ba nangyari?! :thumbsdownsmiley:

DUnno. Maybe a change of scenery might help the guy...or maybe he's just tired of playing for a losing team. Besides, New Jersey is not a happy place anymore. It's difficult when one of your stars is asking for a trade publicly. Even if they don't say it, the guys feel indifferent. I'm sure Jefferson,Kidd and Carter all want out of the NJ ship.

Is he better off with some other teams?

I guess...

Let's face it, he's not that young anymore. He has carved his niche in the NBA but he has yet to win a ring. I'd love to see him play for a contender so he will get a chance to go for the ring again just like when he was surrounded by the likes of K-Mart, Van Horn and Kittles. I'm sure that the Nets can possibly make it to the playoffs but I doubt that they can go way deep with their line-up. I don't think they'd win a 7-game series against the likes of the Celtics, Pistons or Magic even with Kidd in the line-up.

Yes, I'd rather see him play elsewhere. <_<

balik kaya sya ng phoenix tol... :lol: back-up ni nash...

Don't push your luck! :evil: Maybe Nash has two MVP's but he's not yet above my man, JKidd... he gotta bring his team to the big dance first (NBA Finals) like my man did (twice!)! And besides, one of Duncan's MVP trophies should have been Kidd's IMHO. <_<

with Stromile Swift in the lineup, expect the "Birdman" to fly again...

that's what Kidd brings to the table, making everybody better...he will let Swift be his old self again...

:)

I don't understand... the Nets acquired Stromile Swift? :huh:

It's the Lakers versus the Nets...

a close fight with the Nets leading by a point early in the 2nd qtr. Kidd already has 5 assists and so far,VC has outscored Kobe. Question is for how long we can keep this up? :lol:

47-all after two quarters. :blush:

NETS

Carter is leading the charge for the Nets with 16 points (game-high)... Boki has 9 off-the-bench on 2 for 2 shooting from the 3pt line... Kidd has 6 assists and 6 pts... Sean Williams has 6 rebounds... and RJ is having a bad shooting night (2 for 7 FG) and has only 4 pts.

LAKERS

Fisher is the leading scorer at the half with 12 (2 trifectas)... Radmanovic has 9... Lamar Odom has a well-rounded game with 6 pts, 8 rebs, and 5 asts... Gasol has 6 pts and 3 rebs but has 3 fouls... Kobe has only 2 pts (1 of 5 FG) but has 2 blocked shots and 5 rebounds.

Hmmnn... Go NETS!

I don't understand... the Nets acquired Stromile Swift? :huh:

It's the Lakers versus the Nets...

a close fight with the Nets leading by a point early in the 2nd qtr. Kidd already has 5 assists and so far,VC has outscored Kobe. Question is for how long we can keep this up? :lol:

yes, they have acquired Stromile Swift for Jason Collins..that's what www.sports.yahoo.com/nba has reported..

Transactions

NBA

Feb 4

Memphis Grizzlies Stromile Swift FC Traded to New Jersey

(for C Jason Collins and cash)

Jason Collins FC Traded to Memphis

(with cash for C Stromile Swift)

New Jersey Nets Jason Collins FC Traded to Memphis

(with cash for C Stromile Swift)

Stromile Swift FC Traded to New Jersey

(for C Jason Collins and cash)

di pa ba sya naglalaro sa NJ?? wala na kasi kaming solar sports eh, :(