Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

i used to buy my model cars, ships and planes in greenhills but the shop (i forgot the name) at megamall located at the basement has a decent selection of models to choose from. How I wish I still had the time to assemble models. I used to love assembling planes & ships specially the battleships. :D :thumbsupsmiley:

i used to buy my model cars, ships and planes in greenhills but the shop (i forgot the name) at megamall located at the basement has a decent selection of models to choose from. How I wish I still had the time to assemble models. I used to love assembling planes & ships specially the battleships. :D  :thumbsupsmiley:

That would be Lil's Futaba, they also have a shop at the old Quad Car Park, but the one at Megamall has a good display of finished kits.

pls give us some landmarks so we will be able to find it.  thanks in advance.

btw meron ba silang branch sa Ali mall? saan don banda?

Carriedo branch - I don't have my MMla map but it's a corner shop near a bridge. It is just behind carriedo near the LRT station if your coming from Quiapo

Ali Mall - 2nd floor of the Ali Mall 'front' (side facign Rustan's). Above the cinemas beside the gun shop.

They also have a shop in Isettan Recto (4th floor), Festival Mall (3rd floor), SM North (basement, near the Food court & in front of the SM Appliance shop), SM Fairview (basement also & end of one of the corridors).

Yan ang maganda....may starwars ka....

Marami po. Kaso nasa kahon pa. Yun Fine Molds 1/72 scale ng Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, X-wing at Jedi Starfighter pinaghahandaan ko pa. Mahirap na kung pumalpak ang paggawa kasi limited run lang ang gawa ng FIne Molds dahil sobrang liit ito na kumpanya (6 lang daw ang tao nito).

Pinagiipunan ko din yun Slave I at Millennium Falcon ng Fine Molds. Mayroon na ako ng APC/ERTL versions nito.

Marami po.  Kaso nasa kahon pa.  Yun Fine Molds 1/72 scale ng Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, X-wing at Jedi Starfighter pinaghahandaan ko pa.  Mahirap na kung pumalpak ang paggawa kasi limited run lang ang gawa ng FIne Molds dahil sobrang liit ito na kumpanya (6 lang daw ang tao nito).

Pinagiipunan ko din yun Slave I at Millennium Falcon ng Fine Molds.  Mayroon na ako ng APC/ERTL versions nito.

Saw the 1/72 Millenium Falcon kit. Can't afford it :(

I think its 3K.

DR. Pepper, Yu-gi-oh,

The Fine Molds 1/72 scale Millennium Falcon is JPY19,000++. If you order it thru the internet and have it delivered, the landed cost would be around PhP12,000 to 15,000.

Medyo mapapaisip ka bago bumili. Tapos kailangan paghusayin ang pagbuo. Sigurado iiyak ka kung pangit ang lumabas. Bye-bye 15,000!

Here's another model I made several years ago, trying out future floor wax as gloss paint. Up to now it still looks ok. No decal discoloration.

post-52300-1148628621.jpg

It's a 1/20,000 scale Thuverl-Salan ship of the Zentradi Fleet.

DR. Pepper, Yu-gi-oh,

The Fine Molds 1/72 scale Millennium Falcon is JPY19,000++.  If you order it thru the internet and have it delivered, the landed cost would be around PhP12,000 to 15,000.

Medyo mapapaisip ka bago bumili.  Tapos kailangan paghusayin ang pagbuo.  Sigurado iiyak ka kung pangit ang lumabas.  Bye-bye 15,000!

Here's another model I made several years ago, trying out future floor wax as gloss paint.  Up to now it still looks ok. No decal discoloration.

post-52300-1148628621.jpg

It's a 1/20,000 scale Thuverl-Salan ship of the Zentradi Fleet.

Wowwww! That expensive??? Kung kay Winston yan eh di mga 18K easily yan! Fine Molds are really expensive kits so that shouldn't be a surprise kaya lang styrene plastic lang ito hindi naman resin eh. Ang daming DML 3 in 1 kits na yan ha. Pass muna ako sa Millelnium Falcon, will just get the Bandai Batmobile.

BTW nice build! Have you tried Johnson's Wipe and Shine? Its our local Future!