Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

And you know Shakes too? My mental age never changed since those Maranaw days. My only consolation is I can drool at kits like the Academy Super Stallion at almost 3K, hope its still there at bonus time.

Yes, I think if I count all the kits I bought from Shakes, I can start a small hobby shop. Very good salesman talaga si Shakes. He may be a very busy man but he always can give you a few mins of his time for "model-talk".

I'm sure there will be a lot of those Super Stallions. According to the lady store supervisor, the unit they have was air-freighted but they have a shipment of kits coming and hopefully prices would be a bit lower. I almost bought the Academy kit but settled for the Revell B-24D..... partner for my B-17G, B-29 and C47.

Yes, I think if I count all the kits I bought from Shakes, I can start a small hobby shop. Very good salesman talaga si Shakes. He may be a very busy man but he always can give you a few mins of his time for "model-talk".

I'm sure there will be a lot of those Super Stallions. According to the lady store supervisor, the unit they have was air-freighted but they have a shipment of kits coming and hopefully prices would be a bit lower. I almost bought the Academy kit but settled for the Revell B-24D..... partner for my B-17G, B-29 and C47.

My wife says I have more boxed kits than Lils! I'm not sure though. Well you probably have Tamiya's Lancaster, go for broke and get Trumpeters Wellington. I have no more space at home for this.

Master Yu-gi-oh I'm sorry I wasn't able to drop by, wifey did'nt trust me to walk away from that without buying something. Hope to catch you next time.

Kaya pala wala k, antay kita eh....ako nga nawawala credit card ko....kwento ko lang what happend...

It's my 1st time to join the convention and to do costplay, una nahihiya ako pero after a while nung lumabas yung mga storm troopers, c vader chiewie,at jango fett ok na ko. Ang sarap ng feeling na tuwang tuwa sa yo ang mga bata and its a nice feeing when people ask you to have a picture with them. May isa pang nagpapic sa kin na kunwari na jedi mind trick ko. But the best part is yung mga chick na nagpapapicture kasama mo, nakajackpot ka na cla pa mag thathank you..... Post ko link ng mga photo namin soon....

am looking to buy a scale model of a battleship for display in my house, can anyone recommend which model i should get?

For battleships, you can try Tamiya's 1/350 scale, I think they have HMS King George V, HMS Prince of Wales, USS Missouri, Tirpitz and Yamato.

Edited by Dr_PepPeR
Kaya pala wala k, antay kita eh....ako nga nawawala credit card ko....kwento ko lang what happend...

It's my 1st time to join the convention and to do costplay, una nahihiya ako pero after a while nung lumabas yung mga storm troopers, c vader chiewie,at jango fett ok na ko. Ang sarap ng feeling na tuwang tuwa sa yo ang mga bata and its a nice feeing when people ask you to have a picture with them. May isa pang nagpapic sa kin na kunwari na jedi mind trick ko. But the best part is yung mga chick na nagpapapicture kasama mo, nakajackpot ka na cla pa mag thathank you..... Post ko link ng mga photo namin soon....

So sorry Master, I was looking forward to meeting you naman. Ouch on the credit card though. So where are the pix?

Post na yung pic Bro Yugi.... :)

So sorry Master, I was looking forward to meeting you naman. Ouch on the credit card though. So where are the pix?

Antay ko pa papadalang link sa kin ng friends ko sa Starwars philippines....Post it soon......

anyone here into gunpla?

anyone here into gunpla?

Wats Gunpla............

Master Yu-Gi-Oh,

Kasama ka ba doon sa 1st group ng StarWars cosplay? Yun group ni Jango Fett, Darth Vader, Chewie, 1 Imperial Captain (sorry, not sure on rank, didn't notice the badges), at 1 Storm Trooper? Alin ka doon? We passed this group on the bridge. Kakatuwa yun R2D2 na may live video feed. Gulat ako doon sa matandang madre na crew ng NCC-1701. hehehe

Ganda ng MR displays, lalo na yung Millennium Falcon. BTW, ERTL reissued their Millennium Falcon, together with the B-wing, A-wing, and Jedi Starfighter (yan, hindi na OT).

Master Yu-Gi-Oh,

Kasama ka ba doon sa 1st group ng StarWars cosplay? Yun group ni Jango Fett, Darth Vader, Chewie, 1 Imperial Captain (sorry, not sure on rank, didn't notice the badges), at 1 Storm Trooper? Alin ka doon? We passed this group on the bridge. Kakatuwa yun R2D2 na may live video feed. Gulat ako doon sa matandang madre na crew ng NCC-1701. hehehe

Ganda ng MR displays, lalo na yung Millennium Falcon. BTW, ERTL reissued their Millennium Falcon, together with the B-wing, A-wing, and Jedi Starfighter (yan, hindi na OT).

And there is the new tool FineMolds 1/72 Millenium Falcon, a MUST HAVE kit:

http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/images/products/Mill%20Falcon.jpg

And it's Yen 19,000 plus shipping. A whopper of a model!

BTW, ERTL re-released their Falcon at Yen 5,600 and a cut-away version for Yen 5,800 (plus shipping, of course). There's already a falcon available at Special Toys.

Sana may oras lang gawin. :( At may pang bili ng FIne Molds MF!

And it's Yen 19,000 plus shipping. A whopper of a model!

BTW, ERTL re-released their Falcon at Yen 5,600 and a cut-away version for Yen 5,800 (plus shipping, of course). There's already a falcon available at Special Toys.

Sana may oras lang gawin. :( At may pang bili ng FIne Molds MF!

Does Winston have the Fine Molds MF?

Master Yu-Gi-Oh,

Im the Fat jEDI kNIGHT mANNING THE BOOTH. If you see the millenium falcon you could have saw me.....I think you are mentioning the parade, di me sumama......

Nice one doc......

Im the Fat jEDI kNIGHT mANNING THE BOOTH. If you see the millenium falcon you could have saw me.....I think you are mentioning the parade, di me sumama......

Nice one doc......

Were you the one replacing the batteries on R2D2? Not so many Jedi's when we passed by. I was too overwhelmed by the many Griffindors mulling around.

Were you the one replacing the batteries on R2D2? Not so many Jedi's when we passed by. I was too overwhelmed by the many Griffindors mulling around.

No That was TJ the owner of R2D2 he also made some modifications sa R2D2 nya ho place a camera on it. Alam ko he would add something to it again soon.........