Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

Like what modifications? If these are static figures let me know.

dont know the jargon youre using im new at this...

have been modifiying some figures like warhammer40k, gundam, spawn etc....

but i havent perfected the craft... i have still a long way to go...

planning to modify gungrave hopefully i could make it my 1st masterpiece :cool:

dont know the jargon youre using im new at this...

have been modifiying some figures like warhammer40k, gundam, spawn etc....

but i havent perfected the craft... i have still a long way to go...

planning to modify gungrave hopefully i could make it my 1st masterpiece :cool:

Uhmmm I suppose I should have known that you didn't mean an action figure. By this I mean a posable figure that has joints or is flexible enough to bend. Static figures are usually meant to be assembled, painted and displayed only, in other words, not strictly a "toy". Would love to see your work, hope you can post the pix here. Thanks.

Uhmmm I suppose I should have known that you didn't mean an action figure. By this I mean a posable figure that has joints or is flexible enough to bend. Static figures are usually meant to be assembled, painted and displayed only, in other words, not strictly a "toy". Would love to see your work, hope you can post the pix here. Thanks.

well i have some which are static warhammer40k figures that i modified, some gundam models on action figures well mostly spawn and some unleased starwars figs of darth vader and darth sidious

my latest project that i hope to master and hopefully its worth viewing or be displayed is a gungrave action figure

i hope i can make it the way i want

interesting hobby

The only secret there is the same one with scale modeling. Practice, practice and practice makes perfect.

True doc peper, practice and a lot of patients....I just discover that I stillposes fear everytime I stand up and talk.....D kaya mapunta ako sa darkside coz FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE acoording to master yoda...........

True doc peper, practice and a lot of patients....I just discover that I stillposes fear everytime I stand up and talk.....D kaya mapunta ako sa darkside coz FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE acoording to master yoda...........

Kaya mo yan my Master friend. Take every opportunity to speak before a crowd. Try to make eye contact at least once to all of them. Good luck!!!

Master KKK!

Just saw your Gundam collection on display at SM Makati! Ang gaganda! Your works stand out over the others with your unique paint designs and the mastery of your painting technique!

There are no names on the models, but your base/stand design gives it away!

Hats off to you, sir! Magnificent models!