Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

hey guys.. hav u seen tom green bust a rhyme?its cool.they said he used to be in a rap group in canada. just check out youtube. there are some episodes that he flows with J5, xzibit and blackalicious.

for real? well if he can bust lines with j5, x and blackalicious then i think he knows what hes doing

im gonna check that out..

hey guys.. hav u seen tom green bust a rhyme?its cool.they said he used to be in a rap group in canada. just check out youtube. there are some episodes that he flows with J5, xzibit and blackalicious.

That Tom Green is one crazy motherf#&ker :P

He cracks me up specialy in Road Trip

nuptunes first produced beat was from the wrecks and effects song rump shaker. taht was early 90's

i know .. but some cat i know of says the neptunes arent hiphop .. theyre pop ..... and i on the other hand think theyre hiphop .. in a 5 year period they had all number one hits .. 90% of which is rap hiphop...

i know .. but some cat i know of says the neptunes arent hiphop .. theyre pop ..... and i on the other hand think theyre hiphop .. in a 5 year period they had all number one hits .. 90% of which is rap hiphop...

you got it....

for me theyre hiphop. it just happens that the songs they produce become so popular that some people recognize it as pop.

you got it....

for me theyre hiphop. it just happens that the songs they produce become so popular that some people recognize it as pop.

Yeah and Pharell a.k.a Skateboard P is a rapper ryt? so its safe to say that they are a rap group. But their beats are kinda technosih in a sense. :P

N.E.R.D rules!!

id say neptune is now more on fusion mixed genre.. they can do it all! from pop to techno.. pharrell even did a song with oakenfold.. hip hop aint just music its also a cultural movement

damn right it is. So guys lemme know what your favorite Pharell/Skateboard P,Neptunes or N.E.R.D song. :P