Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

Eminem's current album is The Re-Up. I don't know if it's released here.

Got that right dude... His latest was "You Don't Know" wit 50 Cent, Cahis n Lloyd Banks... he's up for a solo new CD by November '07 with collabs wit Akon, 50 Cent, some G-Unit peeps, remaining D-12 homies and... Dre perhaps?

Now am diggin "I Tried" wit Bone Thugs n Akon and "Straight to the Bank" by 50 Cent...

stay cool homies... njoy d weekend...

kanye is a fugly ass mofo but he makes funny vids and great song so his ok in my book xD

sure he have this ugly face.,but compare his to lloyd banks.hahaha.banks have this fat two toned colored lips.hahaha

akon's face is messed up.he looks like an alien and his face looks oh so oily.hehe.

for me kanye's video is ok. no complaints. and i would pick his videos rather than those videos who just flash cars,girls,money and blings. and its so repetative.

You think Kanye's ugly...just look at 50 Cent.

Kaya nga G-Unit ang pangalan ng tropa niya...short for "Gorilla Unit" 'coz most of them look like gorillas

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not hating on anyone... but ive read this somewhere...

"50 is a pussy with muscles waiting to be f#&ked.."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ahahaha Fity the cuntmuscle

For me the best lookin raper is T.I the ugliest is Lil Wyane but he is a damn good rapper

yeah according to a girl i know T.I. is aight looking. How old is lil wayne anyway? he looks like a lil skinny kid with a lot of tattoos. but hes aight though. lyrically i like T.I.s s@%t too.