Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

Finally saw the new video from 50 Cent ....Ayo Technology.....and all i could say is wow....its a kick ass POP song........Timbaland's a genius.....That's why hiphop is dead and techno is alive once more.....and i wonder how Eminem would feel knowing 50 did this collabo with Justin Timberlake, his nemesis from way way back.....hmmm anyways, if your looking for a great sex song, this is it.....sick beats and i like the video very much.

Too bad that it's sensored. It's kinda annoying though... the first part of the song where 50's like... "50cent..cent.....Justin..tin Timberlake..lake"

• 2 weeks later...

how bout the new single from 50..it's I GOT MONEY!! from the new album CURTIS!!

what's the title of the new song by Rich Boy featuring Keri Hilson and Polow da Don?? it's cool though!!

Favorite tracks of the moment..

-- CoffeeShop -- Yung Joc feat Gorilla Zoe

-- Shakedown -- Akon

redshirt,

yap, that UGK feat Outkast song is cool..lot's of Cameos by the way -- there's Foxworth Bentley, T Pain, Bun B, the Dungeon Family is also there (without Cee-lo of course),

how bout the new single from 50..it's I GOT MONEY!! from the new album CURTIS!!

what's the title of the new song by Rich Boy featuring Keri Hilson and Polow da Don?? it's cool though!!

Favorite tracks of the moment..

-- CoffeeShop -- Yung Joc feat Gorilla Zoe

-- Shakedown -- Akon

redshirt,

yap, that UGK feat Outkast song is cool..lot's of Cameos by the way -- there's Foxworth Bentley, T Pain, Bun B, the Dungeon Family is also there (without Cee-lo of course),

no disrespect dawwg but I got money song sucks like a bitch. Its so annoyin. AYO technology is waaaay better but I love the I got money vid.

Celebrity chick By Luda is also cool.

no disrespect dawwg but I got money song sucks like a bitch. Its so annoyin. AYO technology is waaaay better but I love the I got money vid.

Celebrity chick By Luda is also cool.

that's alright dude, i don't really like the Ayo technology song... I really like 50 when he's talking about killing someone or like that.. example: WANKSTA, IF I CAN, Hustla's Ambition..

:)

Finally heard Kanye West's Graduation album.....It's another classic album from arguebly the smartest man in hiphop.

Classic tracks are Can't tell me nothing, Homecoming, Flesh lights, Good Life, Champion, I wonder, Everything I am, Stronger, Good morning but the standout track of the album hands down is Big Brother...(Jay-Z tribute).....I read from another site Jay cried when he heard the song. I thought it came from the heart.

Rating: some will say that this is the weakest of the three albums he has so far but i'll give this one a 9/10.

So far the only tracks from 50's Curtis that i really digging are I'll still k*ll feat Akon and Ayo Technology...hopefully the other songs grow on me after a week.....They all kinda sound the same.

Verdict: Kanye's album is the s@%t.......50 just got the beats but kanye's lyrics are miner deep.

Edited by Waterbearer
Finally heard Kanye West's Graduation album.....It's another classic album from arguebly the smartest man in hiphop.

Classic tracks are Can't tell me nothing, Homecoming, Flesh lights, Good Life, Champion, I wonder, Everything I am, Stronger, Good morning but the standout track of the album hands down is Big Brother...(Jay-Z tribute).....I read from another site Jay cried when he heard the song. I thought it came from the heart.

Rating: some will say that this is the weakest of the three albums he has so far but i'll give this one a 9/10.

So far the only tracks from 50's Curtis that i really digging are I'll still k*ll feat Akon and Ayo Technology...hopefully the other songs grow on me after a week.....They all kinda sound the same.

Verdict: Kanye's album is the s@%t.......50 just got the beats but kanye's lyrics are miner deep.

they don't drop till 9-11-07 how did you get a chance to hear the Kanye song the Goodlife?

they don't drop till 9-11-07 how did you get a chance to hear the Kanye song the Goodlife?

It's all over youtube.....btw....right now im listening to the entire Curtis album....somehow "I get money", "Follow my lead" and "my gun" is growing on me.....only because of the beats.....Kanye got lyrics by a mile.

Comment: Why the hell is 50 using the word Murder so many times in the album.....It's bad taste for him to own the word even if he ended Ja Rule's career.

Edited by Waterbearer
It's all over youtube.....btw....right now im listening to the entire Curtis album....somehow "I get money", "Follow my lead" and "my gun" is growing on me.....only because of the beats.....Kanye got lyrics by a mile.

Comment: Why the hell is 50 using the word Murder so many times in the album.....It's bad taste for him to own the word even if he ended Ja Rule's career.

Yeah but that's 50cent were talking about here. He is a bit crass but his got more class than that. I think....

Ok guys if you will be given the paper to buy one of them records...

Will it be Graduationof Curtis?

holla holla top dawgs of MTC :boo:

it's been a while... missed makin some holla to the fellas herre...

just askin... what do u fellas think of T.I. ? :cool: not so? to hi cred, he dit spawned out hits like "Big Things Poppin", "Do It" and collabs wit Diddy (Last nigfht remix) and Nicole Sherzinger of PCD fame (Whatever U Like").... nice rhymes he got.. some husky voice too it seems...

and... Yo! heard 50 Cent and Kanye go head-to-head in CD launches last (of all dates, haha!) during 9/11... heard Kanye's outsold 50 and the latter is pissed he wants to get out of Interscope (tis is Dre's company, right) so... is he boltin out Dre' and Eminem's lair? any info guys Yo! got?

holla back @ Yo! fellas... will keep in touch herre soon :cool:

T.I. is cool dude, like him in the track Pac's Life featuring Ashanti..

Kanye's one of the smartest men in hip hop but the smartest rapper for me is COMMON, he doesn't talk about bitches, hoes, money, etc..his lyrics are way deeper than your ordinary rapper..

yep...got his last 2 CDs "Electric Circus" and "Be".

I hear Lily Allen is guesting on one track from his latest, "Finding Forever"

holla holla top dawgs of MTC :boo:

it's been a while... missed makin some holla to the fellas herre...

just askin... what do u fellas think of T.I. ? :cool: not so? to hi cred, he dit spawned out hits like "Big Things Poppin", "Do It" and collabs wit Diddy (Last nigfht remix) and Nicole Sherzinger of PCD fame (Whatever U Like").... nice rhymes he got.. some husky voice too it seems...

and... Yo! heard 50 Cent and Kanye go head-to-head in CD launches last (of all dates, haha!) during 9/11... heard Kanye's outsold 50 and the latter is pissed he wants to get out of Interscope (tis is Dre's company, right) so... is he boltin out Dre' and Eminem's lair? any info guys Yo! got?

holla back @ Yo! fellas... will keep in touch herre soon :cool:

T.I is one of ma fave rappers allong with Kanye,Diddy,Luda...

Well I love the late 90's hiphop scene. Artists like Diddy(Puff Daddy sounds better though), Mase, Jay-z, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and other rappers at those times wasn't too mainstream. They would collabo with fellow Hiphop/RnB artists. Today's hiphop scene is now too mainstream. 50 cent working with Justin Timberlake for me is hypocritical. Eminem dissed pop all the time and what does his protege do? He releases a single with him. I really miss the good ol days where rap was all about beats and incredible lyrics.

Well I love the late 90's hiphop scene. Artists like Diddy(Puff Daddy sounds better though), Mase, Jay-z, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and other rappers at those times wasn't too mainstream. They would collabo with fellow Hiphop/RnB artists. Today's hiphop scene is now too mainstream. 50 cent working with Justin Timberlake for me is hypocritical. Eminem dissed pop all the time and what does his protege do? He releases a single with him. I really miss the good ol days where rap was all about beats and incredible lyrics.

Right on!

yap dude, the video is showing on MTV Iced Out...i think it's Tuesdays 10PM..

i like his song also with Joss Stone and that video with him and Erykah Badu (they used to be a couple)

Is Lily herself in the video???

@Waterbearer, Nas is a-ight w/me along with Common (got his last one, "Hip Hop Is Dead"). Lauryn's got this rep, though, as a diva and a loonie lately (which is why Wyclef wants her out of any Fugees reunion)