Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

rap is one of the elements of hip hop.

graffiti...djing..breakdancing ....and mceeing(rap)

iv been livin it up since the early 80's..since master melle and those nyc breakers..

anyways..lately i listen to good producers such as dre and kanye......hehehehehehehe

the thing that i would like point out that..its just like any other music..may corny and may cool

pero taste is a taste diba...hehehehehe..

anyways..

one of my all time favorite is of course tupac..he represented his life...

talking about corny rap songs..there are soo many..espcially the trying hard pinoy radio friendly songs...

but taste is a taste....

Hey... two of mah regulars in mah crib are herre :cool:

favorite ng friend me ito ah si tim  :P  :P  masabi nga sa kanya ito kasi puro room lang niya sa mtc pinupuntahan niya eh hihihi  :lol:

hindi me masyado mahilig sa hiphop eh pero since eminem ang gusto ni tim yun na rin gusto me :P :P

thanx for tis tip ma'am... na-extra pako dito ah :lol:

well... the avatar says it all... :boo: so does the posts...and the signature :cool: Hip hop aint a fad... it's havin fun :cool: Slim Shady rulez! hehehe.... :boo: peace out...

i love rap and hip hop song most esp pag kay eminem wala akong masabi astig the best.  :thumbsupsmiley:  :cool:  :lol:

tyak un... hehehe... Hey,... narinig mo na ba FreeStyle Canopy rap ni Eminem & 50 Cent? u should check it out... matindi tlga...hehehe old school... should be an unreleased rap ditty of Slim that was rediscovered thru MP3 :cool:

Good evenin' homies :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

"im not here to preach, im just here to voice out my opinion"

i really love this lifestyle and this genre of music, although dito satin pg cnb mong hip hop the first thing that comes to mind is "ay jologs, ay baduy" which is, sad to say, had become the stereotype of hiphop here. i think this is mainly due to the fact that napakaraming wannabes dto satin, wannabe hiphops, wannabe gangsters, wannabe thugs and the list goes on! ang sakin lang naman, if u wanna be those guys, be sure you can back it up! in short, no frontin! and another thing, clothing wise naman, for Gods sake, wear the authentic ones please. FUBU shirts costs like 800 to 1K, very affordable, no need to buy the fake ones ok! and when u wear it, wear it proudly!

i think stop na ko don! ayoko tlgang pag usapan yang mga ganyang bagay coz it really ticks me off! hnd ko cnsbi na alm n alm ko ung lyfstyle, pro im just saying what im observing! peace tau! hehehe...

back to the topic... hahaha...

fave hiphop group/band of all time: the roots (hnd ung heavy metal band ha)

they can emulate any sound that comes from a turntable using musical instruments, like guitar and drums, and of course beatbox!

now thats :cool: hehehe.....

you guys heard of the biggie duets album? pretty tight! pac has a duet album too.. still dl it thou..

- yep its pretty tight....also check out the song of Bone thugs from that album ...Power of a smile.. you'lllove it..

so anybody here a bone thugs fan or a rnb/hip hop lover from cavite? cuz there's a new group in cavite that just performed in Kalipayan resort in Arcontica last march 32 and it was off the hook...

the group's called 046 SouthSide..they have damn good songs and the quality and contents of the songs are mainstream....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

N.W.A.

Fave Artist-IceCube

All raps of Eazy-E

some Dr.Dre

Snoop Dogg

DPGC

2pac

93 til infinity by Souls of mischief

Back in the days by Ahmed

Booya Tribe, some Mitchy Slick u know i need to represent daygo,DJ Quik

The Game.....Some East some midwest Some South but Mainly all about the WestCoast

i like songs from:

- tupac

- N.W.A

- the roots

- a tribe called quest

- jay z

- ludacris

- lil jon and the eastside boyz

- fabolous

- bone thugs & harmony

- ice cube

- the game

- blackstreet

- snoop dogg

- dr. dre

- young juc

- llyod banks

- jadakiss

- method man

- busta rhymes

dame pa. :cool:

• 1 month later...

my top hiphop/rap artists

Tupac (RIP)

Notorious BIG (RIP)

Big Pun(RIP)

Wu Tang before they branched out and ODB(RIP) died

The Roots ... questlove is a real good drummer.. and a DJ too

Kanye west .. an up and comer

Jay Z the Gray Album's a classic

J Dilla (RIP) Donuts (album) is just too insane .. too bad he died young

right now im into the dirty south/snap movement music

.... watchuknowboutdat.....

i dunno if they play crunk rap over ther sa pinas ... but this stuff makes people go insane ... imagine hiphop music but people start moshing .... look for arists like rick Ross, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, T.I. and Lil Jon ..... for easy listening rap look for Dem Franchise Boys snap music is just easy going .. no complicated moves either