Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

hey the mack recommendations naman hip hop old classics and new ones..

well for the old ones. try some onyx for some grimeyness, cypress hill for some latin hiphop, well you know wu tang for some street, old dre, snoop and warren g tracks for some gfunk, nwa too for some west coast gangsta s@%t.... biggie if you wanna shake something.. haha, some epmd, atcq and btnh is not bad too.

and for the new ones, have you guys heard of matisyahu? i feel his music, its something like a praise, jewish, reggae-like sound with a hiphop touch, and lupe fiasco if you feel him. some say hes overrated but i think hes just fine.

i listen to the roots, angie stone, erykah badu and sometimes hiphop intrumentals for some relaxation.

some of you doesnt feel the crunk vibe but its whats hot in the clubs right now.

if i hear something real dope, wack and wicked, im sure to put it here...

later

well for the old ones. try some onyx for some grimeyness, cypress hill for some latin hiphop, well you know wu tang for some street, old dre, snoop and warren g tracks for some gfunk, nwa too for some west coast gangsta s@%t.... biggie if you wanna shake something.. haha, some epmd, atcq and btnh is not bad too.

and for the new ones, have you guys heard of matisyahu? i feel his music, its something like a praise, jewish, reggae-like sound with a hiphop touch, and lupe fiasco if you feel him. some say hes overrated but i think hes just fine.

i listen to the roots, angie stone, erykah badu and sometimes hiphop intrumentals for some relaxation.

some of you doesnt feel the crunk vibe but its whats hot in the clubs right now.

if i hear something real dope, wack and wicked, im sure to put it here...

later

Bro specific nman jn.. yup heard matisyahu but im not feeling him i guess reggae is bob marley for me, anything that sounds different nah! I like lupe fiasco, represnt the first men.. hhaha.. im more into papoose and saigon though..

i like crunk in the clubs.. but its not hip hop, its club hop.. peace

and if it pisses you that all niggas do is name dropping designer clothes, fancy cars, bitches, blings and their cash.. i think you need to understand the "depressed and deprived niggas" culture, theyve been through some tough s@%t in their lives that when they make it big time, they show off... thats how they are coz they dont wanna feel like they will be stepped on again.

Im a real hiphop fan, im not much into hating coz brothers are just doing their thing, they just do their thing to express themselves. thats how it goes. Of course i like the old school better than the new ones but i make it a point i still listen to it.

Im into old school for personal satisfaction, but the ladies are shaking their ass to the new ones so i better know some about it too.

PEACE OUT!

hehe.it really pisses me off whenever they do that, dropping fancy cars,and ladies and ish.i mean those artist doesnt separate them from other black personalities who also clawed their way to the top.ya i know they wer deprived before and even now theyre still being deprived. and im suprised you are using "niggas" , and referring them as brothers.hehe. we'll if u get in touch with those really deprived people you wont be able to say the N word. bec for them ul be just a regular asian wannabe black for them and theyll beat the hell out of u.hehe

peace!

well if u want some lyrical masterpiece.. listen to some of these artist.

9th wonder, arsonist, blackalicious, common, danger doom, Das eFx, de la soul, digable planets, dilated peoples, dj shadow, Guru, Hieroglyphics, jurassic 5, madvillain, MF Doom, Murs, Mr. Lif, Nas, B.I.G. , the pharcyde, Quasimoto, soul position hehehe, talib kweli, ugly duckling and zion I.

ya i know they wer deprived before and even now theyre still being deprived. and im suprised you are using "niggas" , and referring them as brothers.hehe. we'll if u get in touch with those really deprived people you wont be able to say the N word. bec for them ul be just a regular asian wannabe black for them and theyll beat the hell out of u.hehe

peace!

well brother if i used the N word its not because i make myself one of them, i just said it to show about their views and all, how they see life. i know what they feel when they hear whites or asians say that. . Nah i am not a black wannabe although im in the process of studying about them. I dont even dress like the hiphop generation of today. just so you know.

well if u want some lyrical masterpiece.. listen to some of these artist.

9th wonder, arsonist, blackalicious, common, danger doom, Das eFx, de la soul, digable planets, dilated peoples, dj shadow, Guru, Hieroglyphics, jurassic 5, madvillain, MF Doom, Murs, Mr. Lif, Nas, B.I.G. , the pharcyde, Quasimoto, soul position hehehe, talib kweli, ugly duckling and zion I.

feel you on the common, efx, de la soul, dilated peoples, j5, nas, big and kweli tracks

well brother if i used the N word its not because i make myself one of them, i just said it to show about their views and all, how they see life. i know what they feel when they hear whites or asians say that. . Nah i am not a black wannabe although im in the process of studying about them. I dont even dress like the hiphop generation of today. just so you know.

peace! like u i dont even dress like hip hop.hehe. just jeans and shirt and fresh nike shoes. lets share good music!

peace! like u i dont even dress like hip hop.hehe. just jeans and shirt and fresh nike shoes. lets share good music!

yeh hip hop clothes is not really "the wear" in phils...

most peepz i see, when im out, wearing hip hop apparel are those squaters gangsta wanna be(no pun intended) and they're really hurting hip hop in the phils.. guys like salbakuta dont even get me started..

im more into wutang songs.. cuz they're just fawkin raw.. i like the rawness..

talib is underated his lyrical game is gone almost unnoticed..

tribe called quest, sugarhill, krs-one, rza, method man, odb, raekwon, ghostface killah, epmd,

bizzy bone's flow is tight.. and also boogie down productions, mos def also i dont see anyone hir giving sum love to big pun and big l...

u guys hERE heard bone thugz new song??

i tried-with akon missing bizzy though

and check this out yall this some hard s@%t..

funny as hell..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rP3qL4UG1TI

hey mga bros pede bang tips nman kng saan kayo bumibili ng damit cuz im goin sa pinas baka bakasyon dont really know any place their yng bargain.. lalo na yng wu wear kng meron.. ayt peace

my bad vato.

I like lupe fiasco i suggest you listen to his song kick,push :cool:

Is it just me or Lupe Fiasco and Mos Def(the one in 16 Blocks) look alike?

haha.. kick push i love that song bro sa nba 2007 yn dba?? its cool.. mos def's voice in 16 blocks is funny i dunno parang cartoon character.. magkamukha?? medyo pero mas gwapings si mos def(i mean that in a non gay kinda way) haha.. peace

yeh hip hop clothes is not really "the wear" in phils...

most peepz i see, when im out, wearing hip hop apparel are those squaters gangsta wanna be(no pun intended) and they're really hurting hip hop in the phils.. guys like salbakuta dont even get me started..

im more into wutang songs.. cuz they're just fawkin raw.. i like the rawness..

talib is underated his lyrical game is gone almost unnoticed..

tribe called quest, sugarhill, krs-one, rza, method man, odb, raekwon, ghostface killah, epmd,

bizzy bone's flow is tight.. and also boogie down productions, mos def also i dont see anyone hir giving sum love to big pun and big l...

u guys hERE heard bone thugz new song??

i tried-with akon missing bizzy though

and check this out yall this some hard s@%t..

funny as hell..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rP3qL4UG1TI

hey mga bros pede bang tips nman kng saan kayo bumibili ng damit cuz im goin sa pinas baka bakasyon dont really know any place their yng bargain.. lalo na yng wu wear kng meron.. ayt peace

i come in peace. what the hell am i saying? sorry bout that... haha

about talib bein underrated, i think i agree on that, he and mos has got some real s@%t.. as we all know rza, meth, odb [rip], raek and ghostface released their own albums but it didnt do well compared to when they are together as wu.. so i think it would be better if they stick as one... about bizzy, im still wondrin why he left bone.. the 4 of them really know to flow, well 5 of them actually includin flesh..

no love for pun and L? read my signature man, doesnt it sound familiar? thats from still not a player by pun.. and about L.. im always keepin it flamboyant for life...

aries spears on live 105 was dope. hahaha

and if youre looking for some hiphop gear... try boboli in glorietta. i think they carry wu wear, im not really sure about it though

one last thing. what i dont see love for is for outkast.. i know some of you arent too particular on the south, but man, you gotta have some love for andre and big boi.. dont hate them coz of 'hey ya', thats just andre playin around, you gotta hear their classics... one of the few artists who got 5 mics from the source...

PEACE!

i come in peace. what the hell am i saying? sorry bout that... haha

about talib bein underrated, i think i agree on that, he and mos has got some real s@%t.. as we all know rza, meth, odb [rip], raek and ghostface released their own albums but it didnt do well compared to when they are together as wu.. so i think it would be better if they stick as one... about bizzy, im still wondrin why he left bone.. the 4 of them really know to flow, well 5 of them actually includin flesh..

no love for pun and L? read my signature man, doesnt it sound familiar? thats from still not a player by pun.. and about L.. im always keepin it flamboyant for life...

aries spears on live 105 was dope. hahaha

and if youre looking for some hiphop gear... try boboli in glorietta. i think they carry wu wear, im not really sure about it though

one last thing. what i dont see love for is for outkast.. i know some of you arent too particular on the south, but man, you gotta have some love for andre and big boi.. dont hate them coz of 'hey ya', thats just andre playin around, you gotta hear their classics... one of the few artists who got 5 mics from the source...

PEACE!

actually meth did pretty good witch tical..

bizzy said in an interview with wendy williams that he will return with bonethugz in 2008 when flesh is released from prison.

which will be a historical event for hip hop.. haha

boboli got it big up mang.. know any other places?

hey the only good thing besides from geto boys and luda to come out from the south is outkast i actually like that dude.. he got flow and he actually got sumthing to say.. the southernplaya sumthing was tight.

but i see no one hir likes fugees..

peace

boboli got it big up mang.. know any other places?

but i see no one hir likes fugees..

peace

i dont know other places to get hiphop gear coz like i said before i really dont dress hiphop, why dont you try fubu? hahaha

youd be like the jologs squatters coz fubus the cheapest they can get. haha

im a fan of the fugees too. i even have their cd, the score, i even got me lauryn and pras' solo projects, but pras is not that good though, well thats from my point of view...

anyway.. anyone here like m-a-dollar sign-e?

FUBU used to be cool. But it went out of fashion in the US when white boys and chinks started donning them FUBUs. In the PHIL, FUBU is the choice clothing line of them wankstas and ghetto boys.

Yo hommies, what you think of AKON? sellout or just a hip-pop artist?

PEACE!!!

FUBU used to be cool. But it went out of fashion in the US when white boys and chinks started donning them FUBUs. In the PHIL, FUBU is the choice clothing line of them wankstas and ghetto boys.

Yo hommies, what you think of AKON? sellout or just a hip-pop artist?

PEACE!!!

Ya, USED TO BE... well i think its really not a choice... it is their "no choice" choice. get me? fubu shirts can be bought for P700 i think but if you get something from boboli, [rocawear, sean john, phat farm, etc..] it would cost you P1000+ per shirt. Even dickies was cool before. Pac wore some dickies gear in his time.

Akon is aight for me. the collabos with snoop and shady helped him put his name into mainstream. well he only got a couple of hits so he still has lot to prove.

boboli? havnt been to the malls lately.. orig na ba mga benta dun? last time i saw d place all fakes!

akon? he's ok to me

well brother i dont really think fake ones are being sold in boboli. maybe some. maybe all. maybe not. well anyway as i said before im not really much into wearing all these hiphop gears. so i really dont know if is genuine or not. peace out