Suicidal Lovers

Uhm...Suicidal Lovers....

There are different types....

People/Partners who keep yacking about...how they'd k*ll themselves if their lover leaves them....but they never really do it...they just say it ...but actually they won't even hurt themselves with a pin or a needle. that's emotional blackmail.

Then there are those types....like Miss Wyld mentioned...those who never anounce it....they just do it.

But then again ....there are those....who say it and at the same time they actually do it....repeatedly...hurting themselves...

what do you make of these?

I have replied to the same subject about your question above.

Lets not judge the person agad agad. Let us take in to detail the account on why he/she became that way. Everybody deserves a life that is full of happiness and hope. That is what we all have be rich nor poor. You can never buy that. Inner richness is what matters. Its not about the money you have.

Different types. Different objectives. Same agenda - Death to a life that was cold and uncaring. Pangit tingnan diba?

Love thy neighbor and friends din. Everyday we are losing friends due to our uncaring nature. Lets stop the negativity here.

For some reasons, we stopped learning about the world around us. Is this what we want the human race to end in?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am married and separated in room.. he built another house at the other end of a very big house..He's a rich guy..My husband is very rich.. that's why he's so controlling and matured than me.. I am a legal wife.. and I don't know if he has other women..Wala na ako pakialam..But I won't tell you if he's the main reason for my pseudobipolar.,.May Obssessive compulsive husband ko..napaka perfectionist grabe!..Kaya kami nag kahiwalay.. It's his nature na he can't stay with a woman.. he has past live-in partners before.. na di nag work out nasa kanya ang diprensya.. inamin nya..Obssessive..perfectionist cya.. and very abusive..mentally abusive.. grabe mag control sa mind..I was a dependent housewife of a richman before.. now i started to stand on my own feet.. i have a good job ..But i still live in the same big house and dahil sa laki ng house di na kami nagkikita.. really i'm telling you the real story here..I won't tell you if he's the reason for all of my pseudo bipolar..But Mayu nagyari na another impact sa buhay ko lately..dun nag start..and sorry.. i won't disclose it here ..And yes, i think I love that way..sa past BF ko..wala naman masyado.. of course i feel bad if mag hiwalay kami before sa mga past bf ko..but okey lang yun, di ako nakafeel ng sobra na ganito,.,...parang goin crazy talaga.. i am overwhelmed now..with all of these impacts of my life..

I do feel so depress and i think it's normal to be depressed everytime mag break tayo sa BF natin ..right... but now is really different.. kasi siguro.. sa pressure ng age ko.. i'm 30 and i must have a kid at this age.. and i must have a family and a life partner..Di ako papayag talaga na wala yan..Di pwede..I need that to sustain me..I can't live living alone..no way!

P.S. I am legally married and contemplating for a legal sep. or annulment.. but di na materialize di pa talaga, takot or coldfeet pa kami both sa annulment..But I think di ko na kaya ..i think i must ..para makahanap na ako ng partner,... I hate loneliness.. i can't bear it..It's killing me.

All I see is I want I want I want in your answers. That is bad. You have lived a sheltered life truly and now its time for you to face the real world. I guess that the psych didnt tell you this since you are paying his / her services. All they say to you are good things to prevent you from getting another psych. Sometimes it is typical for the psych to drag you to tons of sessions and its all about.. How are you? how was your week? how are you feeling? any new updates in life? What are we paying them for again in the first place?

You have got to change your mindset. We are living in a harsh world now. If you dont do anything at this point in life, then you will be a leech forever. No one wants to die old doing nothing and not reaching for their dreams. If there is a chance at a second life that is full of happiness, then tomorrows news today! Do something today. I dont want to see you old and still feeling depressed at what could you have done when you were young and all.. that is whining.

Stop depressing yourself. If you dont want to look for a bf, then find a friend or a best friend! That is what you need at this time, you need someone to talk to, a listening ear when you are done and depressed. That is what we are here for to support you in your struggle to finding a happier life. Finding the one is just around the corner if you moved your ass now. You think the one will fall right out of a tree? Please look at yourself in the mirror. You are beautiful in every aspect you just dont know it since you are looking the other way. Your former husband loved you for a reason. Use that to your advantage. Find your rhythm again.

Lets start first by arranging your life: (It might not apply but here is the basic list on how to move on.)

Take note that it is your prerogative whether to say yes or no to it but this might help you.

1. Find a job that would move you to another path. Everyone loves a successful business woman. Your former hubby is a perfectionist? Well I guess you have not yet understood how hard it is to conduct business and what he wants you to do is to be a better wife that is why he is telling you to do this and that. You might not know it but he wants you to be on equal footing to him so that he could be proud of his wife. Try working and understand how hard it is to be in his shoes.

2. Talk to your family and friends. When was the last time you had a heart to heart talk with your family? They are your last line of defense in this cruel and cold world. They are there in times of need. Talk to them and tell them how you feel. Being misunderstood all your life is not good. Change their perception of you. Even if you burned the bridge with them, you might as well start building their trust again and build a better, stronger bridge. They wont shoo you away, trust me. They are your family. Talk to your old friends. Catch up. It doesnt hurt to talk to them and ask them on how they are now and how they found happiness. You might develop a bond again with them since they will notice on how you cared and remembered them through the years. Wont hurt to take the first step right? When your in the bottom pit, all you can do is go up. No other way but up.

3. Move On. You want to move on? Tell it to yourself first and agree with that idea whole heartedly. Follow step one and two. Build your foundations first. Then its time for you to move on. Your ex-hubby will see that you still have values and know how to move on. There are tons of fish in the sea. He has tons of live-ins before? Then good luck to him. Dont pity him, his destruction is his own doing. We are all judged equally by God remember that. Get a stable job, keep for the rainy days, splurg on good investments like real estates and move there. Move out. Moving out of his place is a major leap if you have already bought your own place or better yet, move back to your family home. Seeing your hubby every single day brings you to a state of depression. That is what I dont want to see in you. You must have the heart to move on. So what if he is rich? Do you think he will support you till the day that he dies? Reality snaps back at you. Dont grow old with negativity. Again, so what if he is rich? You can be rich to with hardwork and the sense of belonging. No one can take that away from you.

Once you moved on, if your ex-hubby looks at you. It will be in a different life na. At this point, just smile at him, it will confuse him. After that, you can finally say that you have fully moved on. In a few years time after your successful, always refer to this post and find encouragement. I might not be here anymore but at least my words are still here to guide you every step of the way.

Sorry to be straight and true but all I want to see is a happier you. Its better if I said it straight here rather than hearing it from someone else who doesnt understand and comprehend a piece of your endless beauty. As they say, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Coldfeet parin siya sa separation? Then he cant move on. You have the chance.

Does he still love you? Yan iyong tanong. Binastos ka na nga niya by looking for another love.

If he is chinese, then he should value his honor rather than earthly temptations.

Everyone deserves to be loved.. why cant you?

Everything was black... cuz your eyes wer closed.

I dedicate this song to you by Nina: Someday. Listen to it. It might help you move on and look at life in a different perspective.

t help you move on and look at life in a different perspective.

Edited by UNDergroundX
All I see is I want I want I want in your answers. That is bad. You have lived a sheltered life truly and now its time for you to face the real world. I guess that the psych didnt tell you this since you are paying his / her services. All they say to you are good things to prevent you from getting another psych. Sometimes it is typical for the psych to drag you to tons of sessions and its all about.. How are you? how was your week? how are you feeling? any new updates in life? What are we paying them for again in the first place?

You have got to change your mindset. We are living in a harsh world now. If you dont do anything at this point in life, then you will be a leech forever. No one wants to die old doing nothing and not reaching for their dreams. If there is a chance at a second life that is full of happiness, then tomorrows news today! Do something today. I dont want to see you old and still feeling depressed at what could you have done when you were young and all.. that is whining.

Stop depressing yourself. If you dont want to look for a bf, then find a friend or a best friend! That is what you need at this time, you need someone to talk to, a listening ear when you are done and depressed. That is what we are here for to support you in your struggle to finding a happier life. Finding the one is just around the corner if you moved your ass now. You think the one will fall right out of a tree? Please look at yourself in the mirror. You are beautiful in every aspect you just dont know it since you are looking the other way. Your former husband loved you for a reason. Use that to your advantage. Find your rhythm again.

Lets start first by arranging your life: (It might not apply but here is the basic list on how to move on.)

Take note that it is your prerogative whether to say yes or no to it but this might help you.

1. Find a job that would move you to another path. Everyone loves a successful business woman. Your former hubby is a perfectionist? Well I guess you have not yet understood how hard it is to conduct business and what he wants you to do is to be a better wife that is why he is telling you to do this and that. You might not know it but he wants you to be on equal footing to him so that he could be proud of his wife. Try working and understand how hard it is to be in his shoes.

2. Talk to your family and friends. When was the last time you had a heart to heart talk with your family? They are your last line of defense in this cruel and cold world. They are there in times of need. Talk to them and tell them how you feel. Being misunderstood all your life is not good. Change their perception of you. Even if you burned the bridge with them, you might as well start building their trust again and build a better, stronger bridge. They wont shoo you away, trust me. They are your family. Talk to your old friends. Catch up. It doesnt hurt to talk to them and ask them on how they are now and how they found happiness. You might develop a bond again with them since they will notice on how you cared and remembered them through the years. Wont hurt to take the first step right? When your in the bottom pit, all you can do is go up. No other way but up.

3. Move On. You want to move on? Tell it to yourself first and agree with that idea whole heartedly. Follow step one and two. Build your foundations first. Then its time for you to move on. Your ex-hubby will see that you still have values and know how to move on. There are tons of fish in the sea. He has tons of live-ins before? Then good luck to him. Dont pity him, his destruction is his own doing. We are all judged equally by God remember that. Get a stable job, keep for the rainy days, splurg on good investments like real estates and move there. Move out. Moving out of his place is a major leap if you have already bought your own place or better yet, move back to your family home. Seeing your hubby every single day brings you to a state of depression. That is what I dont want to see in you. You must have the heart to move on. So what if he is rich? Do you think he will support you till the day that he dies? Reality snaps back at you. Dont grow old with negativity. Again, so what if he is rich? You can be rich to with hardwork and the sense of belonging. No one can take that away from you.

Once you moved on, if your ex-hubby looks at you. It will be in a different life na. At this point, just smile at him, it will confuse him. After that, you can finally say that you have fully moved on. In a few years time after your successful, always refer to this post and find encouragement. I might not be here anymore but at least my words are still here to guide you every step of the way.

Sorry to be straight and true but all I want to see is a happier you. Its better if I said it straight here rather than hearing it from someone else who doesnt understand and comprehend a piece of your endless beauty. As they say, in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Coldfeet parin siya sa separation? Then he cant move on. You have the chance.

Does he still love you? Yan iyong tanong. Binastos ka na nga niya by looking for another love.

If he is chinese, then he should value his honor rather than earthly temptations.

Everyone deserves to be loved.. why cant you?

Everything was black... cuz your eyes wer closed.

I dedicate this song to you by Nina: Someday. Listen to it. It might help you move on and look at life in a different perspective.

t help you move on and look at life in a different perspective.

comment lang po ako according sa nabasa ko kay Sweetania....if i'm not mistaken...she ha s ajob...a good job actually...

ang nakikita ko lang pong problem ay...kung bat nya hinahayaang ganunin sya ng asawa nya...considering na mag asawa pari naman sila....

nangyari po kase ito sa Mom ko....sakto....pero sila may mga anak na noon tatlo....babaero yung asawa nya at napakayaman....kasal sila....hanggang sa...nagmatigas narin sya pero dun parin sya nakatira sa "mansion" nung magulang nung asawa nya ( yup di sila humiwalay sa parents nung lalake)...at alam nya lahat ng kalokohan ng asawa nya...pero andun parin sya at di sila nag papa annul or legal separation man lang.....things became only worse for her....it drove her almost nuts...and yes she ctried commiting suicide twice....una uminom ng sleeping pills....binutas lalamunan nya...she survived...when she woke up in the hospital tumalon agad sya sa bintana...nasalo naman sya ng...concrete extension ng bintana ata nung susunod na floor...unconcious kaya naligtas pa... :)

Edited by iwalkalone

ideally, in cases like these, its best to seek professional help. but not all jilted suicidal lovers can afford to. meron din naman hotlines that they can call to seek help. ok din ang ganitong forum para kumuha ng inputs from well-meaning people & professionals. very informative and educational.

i am not a psychiatrist nor do i pretend to be one. just like the others, i post my opinions, based on my experiences and what i know about the topic. mahirap magmarunong, delikado yan, baka sundiin nung makabasa at makasama pa.

i don't know but, everyone has their own ways of moving on, you really can't give a step by step for that.

I dedicate this song to you by Nina: Someday.

sorry another OT, but this song is just bad. It reeks of misery, bitterness and desperation. You can move on without thinking of the person that caused you pain, he/she doesn't have to always be at the back of your mind.

Live for yourself and nobody else. Be happy, because no one can be happy for you.

Sometimes all it takes for someone suicidal to change his/her mind is for someone to listen. Suicidal tendencies are cries for help. When the depressions gets so bad that all you want to do is end it, these people just look around for other people to be there for them and tell them that it will pass.

Suicide is an ugly ugly word. It's something I will never understand nor I think I will ever attempt. But I've seen people close to it, and it's not pretty.

ideally, in cases like these, its best to seek professional help. but not all jilted suicidal lovers can afford to. meron din naman hotlines that they can call to seek help. ok din ang ganitong forum para kumuha ng inputs from well-meaning people & professionals. very informative and educational.

i am not a psychiatrist nor do i pretend to be one. just like the others, i post my opinions, based on my experiences and what i know about the topic. mahirap magmarunong, delikado yan, baka sundiin nung makabasa at makasama pa.

Reality check. We are in the Philippines. Everyone is here for profit. Suicide hotlines? Do you think that those hotlines will help us and do those even work? Seriously that is like hitting a brick wall. If the customer service of other countries is being outsourced to other countries, ano naman kaya kung suicidal american ka tapos ang sumagot sa hotline eh.. Indian?

I will feel more suicidal that way. Its just a joke pero thats the reality now in our greedy world.

Yes, they should seek professional help. But what if that professional help is only here for the profit as well and is dragging on your sessions para maka make siya ng profit?

Lets not think about it but I strictly suggest people looking for a real psych to double check and look for the credentials.

Hope that helps.

we really think you should move out....para di ka na matorture....best revenge po tingin ko...pakita mo sa kanyang di mo sya kailangan.....pero kung di mo naman kaya gawin....makipag ayos ka na po sa kanya for your own well being ..... be a really good wife... palagay ko naman po nagpakasal kayo kase "onCE" nagmahalan din naman kayo...and you were both good to each other...baka naman pwede pa i save ang marriage nyo? :unsure: [/b]

I've seen that happen. She took a Gillete disposable razor blade and slashed her left wrist. It almost killed my ex-gf bcoz of an heated argument with her mom and her other personal problems he can't take.

Doc said It is PTSD or Post traumatic stress disorder wherein you've too many violent episode in anybody's lifetime.

It happened to me several times! ewan ko ba bakit lagi akong nakakatagpo ng ganyang babae! my naglaslas, ung isa pa nga uminom ng Clorox! Im not saying that im good looking pero it really happen! My friends keep on asking me kung ano ang sikreto bakit nangyayari yun. Sabi ko because of sex di pa sila sawa sa akin! hehehehe! pero nakakakunsensiya buti nalang wala pang natuluyan! nakakahiya baka ma TV patrol or Saksi!!!!!

Reality check. We are in the Philippines. Everyone is here for profit. Suicide hotlines? Do you think that those hotlines will help us and do those even work? Seriously that is like hitting a brick wall. If the customer service of other countries is being outsourced to other countries, ano naman kaya kung suicidal american ka tapos ang sumagot sa hotline eh.. Indian?

I will feel more suicidal that way. Its just a joke pero thats the reality now in our greedy world.

Yes, they should seek professional help. But what if that professional help is only here for the profit as well and is dragging on your sessions para maka make siya ng profit?

Lets not think about it but I strictly suggest people looking for a real psych to double check and look for the credentials.

Hope that helps.

oo. commercialized na lahat ngayon.

da best ay magising sila sa katotohanan na "its over!" let go, move on.

i think women are more pre-disposed to this because of their tendency to be emotionally dependent and attached to another person. somehow they need another person to be emotionally stable. so when that person exits their lives, the very foundation of their emotional stability gets hit directly resulting to extreme depression and, thus, the suicide. so one technique in handling them is to make them leave you instead of you leaving them...or, dont give the bad news outright. make her deal with it gradually.

some women though are strong enough to transcend that tendency. good for them.

an ex tried to k*ll herself by taking a bottle of sleeping pills and by slashing her wrists. she survived and i heard that she is happy now with a new guy.

May nakilala ako sa PGH Intern pa lang sila mga mid 90s pa. Strong yung personality ng girl pero may suicidal tendencies. She swallowed an insecticide after having a fight with her co-intern Boyfriend. Kawawa yung lalaki dahil parang double edged sword and nakaharap sa kanya. Alam ko gusto na niiyang makipag-hiwalay sa girl pero hindi niya magawa dahil alam niyang very capable of commitinng suicide yung babae. Kung hindi naman niya hiwalayan, he will be stuck.

In short, they married and had a son. But the marriage did not last long. The girl was involved with a surgical resident and another pa ata. The last thing I heard she was rushed to Manila Doctors mga 5 or more years ago dahil sa isang attempt ulit. Haay Buhay! Love knows no boundaries.

So ... yes. I agree that we need to monitor a suicidal person very closely ... however, that monitoring should be done at the right intensity - so as not to make them feel that we dont trust them and we think that any moment they will go off and k*ll themselves.

But more than anything, it pays to be more watchful over those people who dont say anything, and who act as if everything is all right. Those are the ones who are most likely to succeed in committing suicide ... because they wont even bother to announce it. They just go ahead and do it, and more often than not, others find out when it is too late.

The kind of monitoring I am talking about is actually watching their non-verbals more than their verbal signs. However, doing it is not easy. "Reading the signs" is something hard to do. Sometimes, even those who have studied how to do it still fails to anticipate or see it coming. Why? For the simple reasons that the human psyche is so complex that its impossible to anticipate or read all its actions. You cant predict with certainty when one "will snap and commit suicide!" One can only be vigilant and conscious of the telltale signs.

The kind of monitoring I am talking about is actually watching their non-verbals more than their verbal signs. However, doing it is not easy. "Reading the signs" is something hard to do. Sometimes, even those who have studied how to do it still fails to anticipate or see it coming. Why? For the simple reasons that the human psyche is so complex that its impossible to anticipate or read all its actions. You cant predict with certainty when one "will snap and commit suicide!" One can only be vigilant and conscious of the telltale signs.

In the context of the thread topic though ... Suicidal Lovers. This kinda implies that the other party threatens suicide because the other party is breaking the relationship up.

Were not really talking about Suicide per se here but suicide in that context. The issue that the threadstarter wants to discuss is ... when a person claims that he or she will commit suicide IF his or her loved one breaks up with her ... should we take that seriously or not?

An argument for it would be exactly what you said - that we cant tell what a person would do when he or she snaps...

Another argument would be that proclamation of suicide is just that - a proclamation given out to stop the break up from happening.

Bottom line though is its a human life were talking about here. I dont think suicide is a thing to be taken lightly. However, it should not be overly dramatized too... as that would be encouraging a negative behavior (threatening suicide) which might be just that - a threat.

Fine line ... very fine line.

Hay, It depends on what a type of suicidal person a person is. For example, me. I had been longing to die for a long time, since childhood I had been in counciling all the time. I have a very depressing lifestyle, been having broken relationships, a lot actually, a broken family, no good friends, a hellish childhood with beatings, people trying to make you someone that your not. Been drinking and smoking a lot since then,but not much now, yet as far as im concerned, I never had the guts to push a knife down my chest or even cut my arms. Probably im more of an adrenaline rush type of guy. You really cant monitor a person with suicidal tendency because often times they walk and talk as if everything is normal, they smile, they laugh but deep inside, they have a deathwish. I been a sacristan before but after mass i would go to frat meetings and gangwars,everyday is an adventure. Most of the time I do counciling to other guys like me. God, I sometimes wish to be hit by a car while walking home, but i just try to do my best and just work hard in life. Life is short, and if you get lucky, you might get a little bit more. Why is it that some people who just gets dumped suddenly rushes to a nearby razor then open themselves up? Its because they often are quitters, those who had a good childhood, spoiled, wealthy then all of a sudden a little bump on the road then they commit suicide. They dont know that some of us had a bit more rough experience in life than most others but still they try to improve their lives. If you really want to die, just wait for it, death comes to those who wait, but dont k*ll yourself just because a little bump on the road happens, your still lucky, think of others who had more bumps than yours.

Hope that helps.

THose who offer suicidal offers should be the ones who commit suicide. :lol:

Do you really want to know how to spot a suicidal to those who just act like they want to die, but actually they just want publicity or "nakikiuso"? Its simple actually, I had this gf who claimed she was suicidal, I saw marks on her body and she was indeed in a very depressing lifestyle, so what i did was I took her out, then I brought her to a nearby airport, which was abandoned, then I drove really fast then asked her, do you really want to die? Bahala ka!, I stepped on the accelerator, We were driving near 70-90 kmph when she just yelled stop, I dont ok...then she broke into tears, a couple of days had past, she broke up with me, so a couple of years I heard she recently graduated, top of her class, now had a stable job and a promising career. Moral of the lesson is, you really wont appreciate life not until you saw death straight in the face. Offer her a razor, then ask her, do you really want to die? then do it!do it! in a couple of minutes she'll cry then move on. Its the simple things in life that we forget.

But for me, its still a part of life to die, its inevitable. I never fear dying, being a suicidal, I just try to study, work hard, play hard.

That's one creative though crazy way of trying to find out if the person is indeed suicidal. However, if one doesnt have a car and an abandoned airport or a clear area to drive 70-90KPH, you will never know if he/she is suicidal or not.

Besides, what if he/she is indeed suicidal? Unless you are suicidal yourself, you'll definitely slow down, drive out of the abandoned airport and bring that person beside you in the car home. :evil:

THose who offer suicidal offers should be the ones who commit suicide. :lol:

Do you really want to know how to spot a suicidal to those who just act like they want to die, but actually they just want publicity or "nakikiuso"? Its simple actually, I had this gf who claimed she was suicidal, I saw marks on her body and she was indeed in a very depressing lifestyle, so what i did was I took her out, then I brought her to a nearby airport, which was abandoned, then I drove really fast then asked her, do you really want to die? Bahala ka!, I stepped on the accelerator, We were driving near 70-90 kmph when she just yelled stop, I dont ok...then she broke into tears, a couple of days had past, she broke up with me, so a couple of years I heard she recently graduated, top of her class, now had a stable job and a promising career. Moral of the lesson is, you really wont appreciate life not until you saw death straight in the face. Offer her a razor, then ask her, do you really want to die? then do it!do it! in a couple of minutes she'll cry then move on. Its the simple things in life that we forget.

But for me, its still a part of life to die, its inevitable. I never fear dying, being a suicidal, I just try to study, work hard, play hard.

That's one creative though crazy way of trying to find out if the person is indeed suicidal. However, if one doesnt have a car and an abandoned airport or a clear area to drive 70-90KPH, you will never know if he/she is suicidal or not.

Besides, what if he/she is indeed suicidal? Unless you are suicidal yourself, you'll definitely slow down, drive out of the abandoned airport and bring that person beside you in the car home. :evil:

Yep. We all have different ways to fix problems.

Hay, It depends on what a type of suicidal person a person is. For example, me. I had been longing to die for a long time, since childhood I had been in counciling all the time. I have a very depressing lifestyle, been having broken relationships, a lot actually, a broken family, no good friends, a hellish childhood with beatings, people trying to make you someone that your not. Been drinking and smoking a lot since then,but not much now, yet as far as im concerned, I never had the guts to push a knife down my chest or even cut my arms. Probably im more of an adrenaline rush type of guy. You really cant monitor a person with suicidal tendency because often times they walk and talk as if everything is normal, they smile, they laugh but deep inside, they have a deathwish. I been a sacristan before but after mass i would go to frat meetings and gangwars,everyday is an adventure. Most of the time I do counciling to other guys like me. God, I sometimes wish to be hit by a car while walking home, but i just try to do my best and just work hard in life.

and what type of a suicidal person are you?....You have a deathwish but you never had the guts to hold anything sharp against your skin?

you wish to get hit by a car...but you walk as safely and carefully on pedestrian lanes?

Darling you are not suicidal....you are a goth...you'd rather hurt others than hurt yourself...(frat meetings and gangwars,everyday?)

Do you really want to know how to spot a suicidal to those who just act like they want to die, but actually they just want publicity or "nakikiuso"? Its simple actually, I had this gf who claimed she was suicidal, I saw marks on her body and she was indeed in a very depressing lifestyle, so what i did was I took her out, then I brought her to a nearby airport, which was abandoned, then I drove really fast then asked her, do you really want to die? Bahala ka!, I stepped on the accelerator, We were driving near 70-90 kmph when she just yelled stop, I dont ok...then she broke into tears, a couple of days had past, she broke up with me

If she was really suicidal...you should have done that test while she was at her lowest....i betcha....you won't be here posting anymore :P

BTW...if she hadn't yelled "STOP!"....what would you have done??

If she was really suicidal...you should have done that test while she was at her lowest....i betcha....you won't be here posting anymore :P

if she hadn't yelled "STOP" at 90kph... maybe he'd stop at around 130kph ;)

Then I wont stop,after a 120 i know she will just faint, try driving fast,after a couple of minutes youll get a headache, and as with her case,that would probably be the case, to that guy who kept asking if she hadnt yelled stop then ill still continue,thats why its an abandoned airport,how many miles do you think is that? you can turn and drift all you want, and if you read my post very clearly,I said I was Suicidal,:D, so if she dint say stop,she'll probably faint or she wouldnt want a nut like me joining her die,would she? so obviously she will say stop, if you dont have a car then bring her some clorox, fill it up with water, then dare her to drink it, I bet you she wont. :D

If you read my post very clearly, I clarified that I am suicidal, :D , but I wont let someone who would risk her life just to have a certain guy or girl, consensya ko pa yan..and obviously they would have a better future than me,At least that goes to show how a nut I really am. :lol: :lol: