Suicidal Lovers

I learned in a Sociology class that people who make pronouncements that they will k*ll themselves, most likely, will not.

A "suicide announcement" is either a cry for help or a ploy to gain attention... I would just inform a mutual friend of the situation and ask him or her to look out for the ex (or would-be ex).

Does that seem cold? Its just that the sooner he gets used to me not being around, the better for everyone concerned.

Clean breaks. Thats what it should be all about.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have experienced something like this also. and to tell you this is both, pathetic, cowardly, and stupid.

In the first place kung mahal mo yung tao na iiwan sayo, bakit mo siya dadaanin sa emotional blackmail? Why will you let him or her suffer a guilt na hindi naman dapat.

Kahit pa ano pa ang gawin sayo ng ex mo, its never reason enough to end your own life just to make someone feel guilty about your sorry state. Di ba dapat pa nga bumangon ka at patunayan mo sa nangiwan sayo that you are a warrior, and that you can live a happy life without him?

Tsaka isa pa whatever the reason of the break up is, hindi magiging kasalanan kahit kailan nung nangiwan kung magpakamatay yung iniwan nya. Bakit? ikaw naman ang may final control sa buhay mo. I made the decision to leave you, yes, but you are the one that made that decision to k*ll yourself because of it. Just as you could have also made a decision to be strong and move on with you life.

it almost happen to me luckyly nasaktan ako sa ginamit kong foil n paghiwa sa wrist ko =] well iam that stupid before...1st love kasi eh =] anyway it happens.. i remember that my thinking then was that i will never find happiness after the relationship (but it still never started yet =P) well the reason i think is that the person builds his/her world around the person kaya ganun...

kaya i learn that time to leave a little love and respect for yourself...and just face the fact that he/she is not for you...

=]

I get turned off with weakling guys so I don't think I would ever encounter such scenario. I had an ex before who would call me almost every hour between his classes, he is a trophy bf but I got weirded out with his actions so I broke up with him after a month. At least di pa kme matagal so wala naman naging hassle.

I also consider myself OA mainlove, but I will never resort to such. That's basic self-respect.. kung ayaw na sa yo, magkaron ka naman ng konting dignidad sa sarili mo kaya wag mo ng i-blackmail pa yun tao na gustuhin ka pa. Ayaw nya, wag nya.. iiyakan ko na lang sha.

immaturity and stupidity....ang sarap mabuhay sa mundo magpapakamatay ka??? sinong talo???ikaw......tatawanan ko pa ang gagawa nun....

remember guys....DEATH would not solve any problems that you would left behind....kahit anong sabihin mo hindi niyang masosolusyunan ang problema....wag ka magpakamatay sigurado maayos mo problema...tama o mali???you tell...

i feel sorry for this kind of people....malaking kalokohan lang kung papakamatay ka....damn....daming lalaki sa mundo no??its just plain stupidity to end ur life

i feel sorry for this kind of people....malaking kalokohan lang kung papakamatay ka....damn....daming lalaki sa mundo no??its just plain stupidity to end ur life

Back in 2002, My old friend had a super pangit na GF who looks like a katuts but very rich girl.

Pinatulan niya kasi mayaman si chaka girl.

When they broke up she threatened my friend that she commit SUICIDE.

She did drink BAYGON and was hospitalized after that.

Her Dad got mad so he convince my friend to get back to her but is no longer interested.

Her Dad decided to put a bullet on his head if he doesn't comply with his demand daughter' sake.

My friend obliged.

After a year, when she finished college and pursue Medicine they finally broke up.

Things weren't going their way.

Sinabi ko sa kaibigan ko wag ka na pumatol ng pangit na babae kahit mayaman pa yan. :D

this is the worse kind of girl youll ever find.....kung mangyari sa akin to and mag pakamatay ung girl ala na ako pakialam..her desicion na un.....this actually happened to my friend na sabi ng girl pag d daw cya pakasalan ay mag papakamatay cya and my friend is actually in a relationship with a nurse who is abroad...ehhh tanga tanga pinatulan kasi na awa daw cya...ayun nag hihirap n tuloy sila ngaun......kung pin aksalan na alng nya gf nya na nurse sana maayus buhay nya ngaun and can afford to get MPA pag na hohorny cya hehehe

Had this funny experience with the GF of my friend, nag away yung dalawa sa condo ng friend ko as in talagang mura ang inabot nung guy then sabi ng friend ko sa girl "p#tang %na umalis ka na sa buhay ko!!!!..pre paalisin mo na nga yan..." tapos sabi nung girl " pag iniwan mo ako papakamatay ako!!!!" potah pakiramdam ko nanuod ako tele novela then sabi nung friend ko bahala ka gawin mo gusto mo...biglang pinunit nung girl yung damit nya tapos binasag yung flower base at sinabing mag laslas sya ng leeg....potang ina kahit ano sigaw ko at awat ayaw tumigil .biglang lumabas fren ko sa room sabay sabi bahala ka basta wag ka lang magkalat sa kwarto ko...pootah nga freak out yung girl pinunit yung bra at naglupasay sa room sabay takbo sa labas ng room hinabol yung friend ko panay plead at sorrryy...tumakbo ba naman sa hallway na topless putsa kinabukasan pinapaalis na sa condo yung fren ko...nyahahaha

my ex ako before which is babaero.tpos pinapili ko siya kung sa akin siya dahil my pananagutan siya sa akin or dun sa babae niya

aba pinili ba naman niya yung gurl kasi sabi daw magpapakamatay

aba sabi ko magpapakamatay din ako pag iniwan niya ako at sabi ko papatayin ko rin yung bby niya..pero panakot ku lng yun

aba wla nga pakialam eh

wla siya pakialam kahit anak pa niya papatayin ko

mga lalake tlga mga wlang kaluluwa :grr:

I once had three girlfriends who found out about each other ...

One wanted to k*ll herself;

The other wanted to k*ll me;

The third wanted to k*ll me & the two others.

I found the third one the most attractive. I still do. :lol:

Had this funny experience with the GF of my friend, nag away yung dalawa sa condo ng friend ko as in talagang mura ang inabot nung guy then sabi ng friend ko sa girl "p#tang %na umalis ka na sa buhay ko!!!!..pre paalisin mo na nga yan..." tapos sabi nung girl " pag iniwan mo ako papakamatay ako!!!!" potah pakiramdam ko nanuod ako tele novela then sabi nung friend ko bahala ka gawin mo gusto mo...biglang pinunit nung girl yung damit nya tapos binasag yung flower base at sinabing mag laslas sya ng leeg....potang ina kahit ano sigaw ko at awat ayaw tumigil .biglang lumabas fren ko sa room sabay sabi bahala ka basta wag ka lang magkalat sa kwarto ko...pootah nga freak out yung girl pinunit yung bra at naglupasay sa room sabay takbo sa labas ng room hinabol yung friend ko panay plead at sorrryy...tumakbo ba naman sa hallway na topless putsa kinabukasan pinapaalis na sa condo yung fren ko...nyahahaha

grabeh natawa ko sa mga posts nato!

http://www.gifszone.com/content/saint_valentine/gif_kiss/gif_kiss_15.gif

ako never ko pa nagawa mag commit ng suicide dahil iiwan ng lalake ....that has never happened. It'll never even cross my mind.

But I've done it...kaya lang di dahil iiwan ako...kundi dahil naiirita lang ako...:D there was a time when i'd cut my wrist when an ex fell asleep while we were having late night talks...wala lang na bad trip lang ako kase ang sarap ng kwentuhan tapos tutulugan ka?! :lol: And there was this one stupid time...He was having a rage about something...( seloso kase sya eh)...i was so upset...cause he won't listen to me and he won't quit shouting..and bad mouthing me ...ginawa ko?...(we were standing on top of the stairs that time) nagpahulog na lang ako sa hagdan ( literally jumped off....kung bangin nalang sana yun noh? :D ) para tumigil lang sya! nakakatorete kasi eh at lintek ang ingay! :boo: :lol: :lol: ayun tumigil nga...yata...ewan...di ko na narinig bigla eh :sleepysmiley03: :lol: :lol: when i came around....he was crying like a fool and apologizing... :lol: :lol: o diba? tigil bigla ang nagging! :lol:

And I have a friend who told about her gf...who hanged herself just cause he went out for a few drinks after they argued....kala yata di na sya babalik :P When he came back he found her hanging....very drunk and high on weed. When he found her and brought her limp bod down ... he howled like he was gonna go insane. Good thing she was revived. Grabe...nakalawit daw dila! :P :sick:

Edited by iwalkalone

i'm irritated with this often said words during break ups. this hasn't happened to me yet but i hear this story from some of my friends. it's just so pathetic! honestly, if and when this happens to me during a so-called break up, i'll tell the guy to go on with what he wants. i'd even ask him what he wants to use, i might just hand him what he needs. :D honestly, wala akong kunsensiya sa ganito... <_<

life is precious. why put to waste just because of a heart break? this just proves mahina klaseng lalake sya. he can't even handle a break up, paano pa ibang mas matinding problemang pwedeng dumating sa buhay nya?

Man, these are the kind of lover that a man/woman should avoid although hindi mo alam kung ganon nga siya during the courtship period, matatali ka sa kanya coz of his/her threat to you and you have to consider kung totohanin nga niya ang banta niya, if that happens you're going to be blamed for it by his/her families and friends and your in deep crap and you'll be bothered by your conscience..

i knew a girl who jumped off a bridge the other week .. she's young, pretty and apparently smart ..... she was having a fight with her bf ... they were going over a bridge .. she just up and left the car then jumped ... she was buried this past week

Potah! i can relate...ang kuleeeeet kase siguro nung bf....ang ingay siguro...

minsan kase nakakatuliro pag ganun. Wawa naman... :(

I have experienced something like this also. and to tell you this is both, pathetic, cowardly, and stupid.

In the first place kung mahal mo yung tao na iiwan sayo, bakit mo siya dadaanin sa emotional blackmail? Why will you let him or her suffer a guilt na hindi naman dapat.

Kahit pa ano pa ang gawin sayo ng ex mo, its never reason enough to end your own life just to make someone feel guilty about your sorry state. Di ba dapat pa nga bumangon ka at patunayan mo sa nangiwan sayo that you are a warrior, and that you can live a happy life without him?

Tsaka isa pa whatever the reason of the break up is, hindi magiging kasalanan kahit kailan nung nangiwan kung magpakamatay yung iniwan nya. Bakit? ikaw naman ang may final control sa buhay mo. I made the decision to leave you, yes, but you are the one that made that decision to k*ll yourself because of it. Just as you could have also made a decision to be strong and move on with you life.

Amen to that dude.

Before hindi ko ma gets why people commit such...stupidity. Pero nung naranasan ko yung todong sakit of being heart-broken...now I know why people k*ll themselves...just to take away the pain and para hindi na rin nila siguro marinig sa ibang tao na tanga sila talaga.

if someone tells you that they will commit suicide, chances are they are not going to do it... though you don't have to take it too seriously, i suggest that you better talk to this person and get a shrink ready to help you...

most suicides are unannounced, you'll just be surprised...

however if this happens to you, DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF... it is always the decision of the one who controls their minds and bodies...

no matter how bad thing got, or how sad, angry,frustrated -- i got, never did I ever thought of committing suicide. but .. there was this one time that I was at my worst emotional state, I said quietly ...." ang sakit-sakit, ayoko na dalhin 'to .. sana mamatay na lang ako ( drama bah?) .." pero 3 seconds later, bawi ako kagad " lord, I did not mean that..., binabawi ko.." baka pagbigyan niya ako eh,yoko ko pang mamatay.