Suicidal Lovers

may rap version pa...

Luck is what you make of it (Yeah, sure)

There's no such thing as good or bad luck

You've just gotta be positive (Yeah, sure)

If you're of a gloomy disposition

You will be unlucky you know (Yeah, sure)

I'm telling you, I was the happiest rapper in town

And now I'm gloomy 'cause I'm unlucky (I'm just angry)

I'm gloomy

Sunday is gloomy, my hours are slumberless

Dearest the shadows I live with are numberless

Little white flowers will never awaken you

Not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you

Angels have no thoughts of ever returning you (Never returning you)

Would they be angry if I thought of joining you?

(Would they be angry? Would they be angry? Would they be angry?)

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy Monday, Gloomy Tuesday, Gloomy Wednesday

Gloomy Thursday, Gloomy Friday, Gloomy Saturday, Gloomy Sunday (Yeah)

Gloomy is Sunday, with shadows I spend it all

My heart and I have decided to end it all (I have decided to end it all)

Soon there'll be candles and prayers that are sad I know

Let them not weep let them know that I'm glad to go

Death is no dream for in death I'm caressing you (This isn't a dream)

With the last breath of my soul I'll be blessing you

Gloomy Sunday

On a sad Sunday with a hundred white flowers

I was waiting for you my dearest with a prayer

It is autumn and the leaves are falling

All love has died on earth

The wind is weeping with sorrowful tears

My heart will never hope for a new spring again

My tears and my sorrows are all in vain

People are heartless, greedy and wicked...

Love has died, love has died

The world has come to its end

Hope has ceased to have a meaning

Cities are being wiped out

Meadows are coloured red with human blood

There are dead people on the streets everywhere

I will say another quiet prayer:

People are sinners

Lord, they make mistakes... the world has ended!

Lord, they make mistakes... the world has ended!

Lord, they make mistakes... the world has ended! (Gloomy Sunday)

Dreaming, I was only dreaming (not real, this is not real)

I wake and I find you asleep

In the deep of my heart here

(we need to wake up, we need to go, we need to wake up, we need to go)

Darling I hope that my dream never haunted you

(that my dream never haunted you)

My heart is telling you how much I wanted you

(how much I wanted you, yeah)

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy Thursday, Gloomy Friday, Gloomy Saturday, Gloomy Sunday

What's gloomier than Gloomy Sunday, Eminemmygloom?

Gloomy Thursday, Gloomy Friday, Gloomy Saturday, Gloomy Sunday

Hey it's not worth it

Sundays are forever sad

Why do you want to see flowers on your grave?

Why not enjoy them now?

Don't go hating

That don't please no-one

You're fine looking

You got brains

Why be gloomy?

It's kind of doomy

What'd you mean

f#&k off, who me?

If I'm saying the wrong things then sue me

But first you've gotta get back from the ledge

I know girl, I know you're on the edge

But just hold on

And I'm not religious neither, nor drunk

But you've gotta forgive yourself

And all the other suckers too

Else it might be better just to jump

I been there too man

Much higher building than this one

And some do-gooding ass said

Luck is what you make of it

You just gotta be positive

You're gonna survive

Yeah

Sunday should be my day of peace

Sunday should be my day of rest

On the runway to say the least

And now's my time to stay in bed

'Cause I've forgotten more of them

Than I can care to remember

Outside the temperature is dropping

With the real air of December

You can't buckle it down

It's just the general Brighton mood

Some clubbers still walk the town

After a heavy old night on the booze

All I need is a mic and a booth

Plus a little more light in this room

Then I can try to resume

My eternal fight for the truth

Catch the omnibus

Hope I've got enough cash for roast dinner

Snuck up pretty quick

Me and my lass

Cuddle up like old women

Not getting out of bed now

We'll just leave the phone ringing

Or maybe I should just spit a rap

And let the flows hit 'em

Or go with 'em

Or stroll with 'em

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh dati ex ko nag laslas sya ng wrist (well loko-loko kasi ako) nag lock sa kwarto ko. I forced my in and saw her buti na lang naagapan ko...i sinampal ko para magkamalay and i dunno sobrang sadista ko kinuha ko yung alcohol binuhusan ko yung sugat....ayun nagising at pinag-mumura ako lalo

LOLZ! buti di ka nya hiniwa ng blade! hahaha!!!

sa susunod betadine na lang wag alcohol mahapdi yun talaga noh! :lol: :lol:

ang ex ko lumaklak ng paint thinner nang magmalay tayo sa ospital biniro ko sana sinundot pa nya ng pintura para kumpleto ang trabaho.. wapaaaaaaakk! ang inabot ko. :D

ahahaha ahihihi! ang sasama nyo kaseeee! ahahaha!

ako yung ate ko....lumaklak ng baygon kase ayaw sya pakasalan ng bf nya.....kung ako yung bf nya...papakainin ko pa ng madaming ipis yun para naman may silbi yung baygon! wahahaha....eh indi naman namatay ate ko eh! hahaha! :P

ang sama ko....nahahawa tuloy ako sa inyo eh :upside:

k*ll herself/himself due to some affair of the heart, when she/he is otherwise healthy and functional?

Let them do it. Good riddance.

This country needs less weaklings as these,

People like that has borderline personality disorder..The BPD disorder consist of fear of abandonment.. even imagined abandonment..they do body mutilations ..because they feel numb of the overwhelming emotion..and they want to feel alive by body mutilations..like slashing the wrist..,cutting the ears like Vincent Van Gough,shooting self, hanging.. this are forms of body mutilations..to divert the pain also that is unbearable emotionally into physical pain.. To see blood and pain is to feel being alive...They are an emotional basket case..marilyn monroe and princess diana are BPD..and the artist Vincent Van gough..They're an emotional basket case.. the idolize.. they see people as black and white..they split..they can't bear the gray areas..they turn love into great hatred.. they have poor impulse contorl..Angry outburst is quite common..They have histories strings of failed attached relationships ..They hate to be alone..In their childhood they experienced abandonment from their mothers..like Diana and marilyn Monroe.. :rolleyes: while Vincenmt have been sent to exclusive school living in the dormitory in his childhood days..and he hated being away from home .. B) :

People like that are borderline personalities( disorder)..The BPD consist of fear of abandonment.. even imagined abandonment..they do body mutilations ..because they feel numb that's brought by the overwhelming emotion..and they want to feel alive by body mutilations..like slashing the wrist..,cutting the ears like Vincent Van Gough,shooting self,cutting own's fingers or nipples, hanging.. these are forms of body mutilations..to divert the pain which is unbearable emotionally into physical pain.. To see blood and pain is to feel being alive...They are an emotional basket case..marilyn monroe and princess diana are BPD..and the artist Vincent Van gough... they spli-they idolize and then hate... they see people as black and white...they can't see the gray areas..they turn love into great hatred.. they have poor impulse contorl..Angry outburst is quite common..They have strings of failed deeply attached but chaotic relationships ..They hate to be alone..In their childhood they experienced abandonment from their mothers..like Diana and marilyn Monroe.. :rolleyes: On the other hand Vincent Van Gough's childhood was being away from home at an early age to attend an exclusive school he used to live in the dormitory he spent most of his childhood in the dormitory..agonizing the homesickness he felt to his parents,brothers and sisters ..and he hated being away from home .. B) :(these are making these famous people to have BPD).

Sometimes they use body harm for emotional blackmail..To make you feel guilty of the consequences he/she might bring.

BPD's are experts in manipulations..they subconciously shift or revert to become monster from a helpless innocent child. :hypocritesmiley:

People like that are borderline personalities( disorder)..The BPD consist of fear of abandonment.. even imagined abandonment..they do body mutilations ..because they feel numb that's brought about by the overwhelming emotions..and they want to feel alive by body mutilations..- slashing the wrist..,cutting the ears like Vincent Van Gough,shooting self,cutting fingers or nipples, hanging.. these are forms of body mutilations..that is to divert the pain that is unbearable emotionally into physical pain.. And to see blood and pain is to feel being alive...They are an emotional basket case..marilyn monroe and princess diana are BPDs..and the artist Vincent Van gough... they spli- they idolize and then hate... they see people as black and white...they can't see the gray areas..they turn love into great hatred.. they have poor impulse contorl..Angry outburst is quite common..They have strings of failed deeply attached but chaotic relationships ..They hate to be alone..In their childhood they experienced abandonment from their mothers..like Diana and marilyn Monroe.. :rolleyes: On the other hand Vincent Van Gough's childhood was being away from home at an early age in order to attend an exclusive school, he used to live in the dormitory, he spent most of his childhood in the dormitory..agonizing the homesickness he felt for his parents,brothers and sisters ..and he hated being away from home .. B) :(these are making these famous people into BPDs).

Sometimes they use body harms as emotional blackmails..To make you feel guilty of the consequences that he/she might bring.

BPD's are experts in manipulations..they subconciously shift or revert to become monster from a helpless innocent child. :hypocritesmiley:

Hindi mangyayari sa akin ito (ie. matatakot akong magpapakamatay ang wifey ko, magkakahiwalay kami), kasi kulasa ang wifey ko. Iba ang upbringing nang mga grad d2 ... kaya siguro very strong personality ni wifey.

At kung ako naman ang iiwan ... iiyak din ako, pero impossible na todasin ko ang sarili ko kung wala na talaga kaming pag-asa. 'Sus, nandiyan pa naman ang mga anak namin na magbibigay kulay sa future ko. ^_^

At habang may buhay (at buhay si manoy :evil:), aba ... may ikasisiya pa rin ako. :boo:

:lol:

B)

If someone tells you they are thinking about suicide, you should take their distress seriously, listen nonjudgmentally, and help them get to a professional for evaluation and treatment. People consider suicide when they are hopeless and unable to see alternative solutions to problems. Suicidal behavior is most often related to a mental disorder (depression) or to alcohol or other substance abuse. Suicidal behavior is also more likely to occur when people experience stressful events (major losses, incarceration). If someone is in imminent danger of harming himself or herself, do not leave the person alone. You may need to take emergency steps to get help, such as calling 911. When someone is in a suicidal crisis, it is important to limit access to firearms or other lethal means of committing suicide.

If someone tells you they are thinking about suicide, you should take their distress seriously, listen nonjudgmentally, and help them get to a professional for evaluation and treatment. People consider suicide when they are hopeless and unable to see alternative solutions to problems. Suicidal behavior is most often related to a mental disorder (depression) or to alcohol or other substance abuse. Suicidal behavior is also more likely to occur when people experience stressful events (major losses, incarceration). If someone is in imminent danger of harming himself or herself, do not leave the person alone. You may need to take emergency steps to get help, such as calling 911. When someone is in a suicidal crisis, it is important to limit access to firearms or other lethal means of committing suicide.

Absolutely.. this must be taken seriouisly..reinforce the will to live of the person!The suicidal person must be closedly watch 24 hours a day..and no access to weapons, high buildings,sharp objects even pencils and ballpens..

Edited by sweeteenia

I agree that you should monitor person with suicidal tendencies. But when do you know if a person indeed has suicidal tendencies and when he/she is just bluffing and using this as a ploy from you not leaving him/her. There is a fine line most of the time when a person is faking it and when he/she is not.

If the person is indeed suicidal & would harm him/herself, then do everything possible to help. But if its otherwise, just ignore it and leave.

I agree that you should monitor person with suicidal tendencies. But when do you know if a person indeed has suicidal tendencies and when he/she is just bluffing and using this as a ploy from you not leaving him/her. There is a fine line most of the time when a person is faking it and when he/she is not.

If the person is indeed suicidal & would harm him/herself, then do everything possible to help. But if its otherwise, just ignore it and leave.

may fake bang suicide?...ah yung kunyare iinom ng lason yun pala sofdrinks lang laman tas may halong konting shampoo para bubula! :boo: :lol: :lol:

may fake bang suicide?...ah yung kunyare iinom ng lason yun pala sofdrinks lang laman tas may halong konting shampoo para bubula! :boo: :lol: :lol:

To commit and do the act of suicide is different from simple saying I'll commit suicide. A lot of us one way or the other have contemplated suicide but after much thought have never done it.

You have to decern if one has that tendency or simple faking it but as i've said medyo mahirap gawin yun. Normally you take his/her word for it. But what happens if you do and he/she is faking it?

yung mga KSP ...akyat ka billboard :rolleyes:

huy madami ng namatay sa ganyan huh...tsaka usually gumagawa nyan mga high sa drugs diba?....di pwede lasing...sigurado dedbol! :lol: :lol:

To commit and do the act of suicide is different from simple saying I'll commit suicide. A lot of us one way or the other have contemplated suicide but after much thought have never done it.

You have to decern if one has that tendency or simple faking it but as i've said medyo mahirap gawin yun. Normally you take his/her word for it. But what happens if you do and he/she is faking it?

uh.... so fake yung mere saying na mag susuicide...kailangan may pruweba bago tayo maniniwala ...kailangan mamatay muna yung nag papapampam....otherwise FAKE sya! tse!! yaan nga nating mangisay yang mga yan sa tabe!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

uh.... so fake yung mere saying na mag susuicide...kailangan may pruweba bago tayo maniniwala ...kailangan mamatay muna yung nag papapampam....otherwise FAKE sya! tse!! yaan nga nating mangisay yang mga yan sa tabe!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suicide is a serious matter and I for one agree on what have been said. What i'm simply saying is that one must know or atleast try to know if he/she is capable of doing it and weighing it if you would act on what he said or threatened you with. Kaya nga sabi ko oftentimes we assume na agad na tototohanin nya rather than take the chance diba. :cool:

Just be aware that there are bipolars, who in their depressive and manic cycles leave reason and reality aside. The storms in their mind convulses to a point that they are very capable of ending their life. Majority of times, it is only when they are cycling that they become a danger to themselves. After the manic depressive cycling they revert to the lovable person that they are.

With the right balance of medications, talk theraphy, and or Cognitive Behaviour Theraphy (CBT) they can lead highly functional and productive lives.

Final point: When in a manic or depressive cycle, Bipolars do not do what they do on purpose! Support them when they are cycling, because the cycling will pass, and the beautiful person that you have come to love will return to you. :flowers:

P.S.: Tell yourselves "This too shall pass". Keep the faith! :thumbsupsmiley:

Just be aware that there are bipolars, who in their depressive and manic cycles leave reason and reality aside. The storms in their mind convulses to a point that they are very capable of ending their life. Majority of times, it is only when they are cycling that they become a danger to themselves. After the manic depressive cycling they revert to the lovable person that they are.

With the right balance of medications, talk theraphy, and or Cognitive Behaviour Theraphy (CBT) they can lead highly functional and productive lives.

Final point: When in a manic or depressive cycle, Bipolars do not do what they do on purpose! Support them when they are cycling, because the cycling will pass, and the beautiful person that you have come to love will return to you. :flowers:

well said... :cool: you sound like an expert! :thumbsupsmiley:

Well said Mr Abad. Marami lang sa atin dont really know which is which kaya oftentimes better to be on the safe side and assume na he/she will do it :cool: